Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP

Go down 
+5
Krissy
Vanesa
Gin
Rob
Davetucson
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Bokmal10

HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Empty
PostSubject: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:22 pm

My daily fix of Little House has been suspended by the Hallmark channel. Hope it comes back.......
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:53 pm

We just got the Hallmark channel last week. I wonder if they'll get back to Little House after the holiday season. Seems like they're starting the Christmas movies a little early.
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: Re: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:18 pm

I thought the same thing. This may be just a Christmas thing. Wish they would have canned The Waltons and left Little House alone!

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:17 pm

I was also enjoying Frasier every night at 9... HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Angry-smiley-195
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Yes, they did send out a message that they will be bringing LH and The Waltons back in Jan. They tried pulling LH once and they had some angry folks on hand. I don't think they will try it again.

HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Ah! Thanks, GG.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Good thing! Here in Argentina, TV channels didn't air LHOTP any more since some three years ago...Happily, I have most of the episodes recorded... Smile

Vanesa.

HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Headac10

PostSubject: Re: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:29 pm

They had little house on this christien channel for a bit.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Littlehousefan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Hi everyone. I've been reading the board for a while, and saw this thread today, and i just wanted to let you know that Little house can be seen on INSP or Inspiration Network starting in Jan of 2012.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Happy010

PostSubject: Re: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Rob wrote:
I was also enjoying Frasier every night at 9... HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Angry-smiley-195

Gin wrote:
Yes, they did send out a message that they will be bringing LH and The Waltons back in Jan.

There....See, Rob? You'll be able to hear your tossed salads and scrambled eggs calling to you again. HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP 771460 (I've never seen Frasier, but it used to precede Knots Landing if I remember correctly. It was on just before a show I liked - I remember that much. And I'd always catch just that last part of the theme song from Frasier - and it was so quirky it stuck with me even after all these years! HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP 135245 )
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:32 pm

That was Frasier himself, Kelsey Grammer, singing the theme song. HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP 811339
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Happy010

PostSubject: Re: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Gin wrote:
They tried pulling LH once and they had some angry folks on hand. I don't think they will try it again.

Rob would've been one of them. batEyes

HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Alexke11
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:13 am

Gin wrote:
Yes, they did send out a message that they will be bringing LH and The Waltons back in Jan. They tried pulling LH once and they had some angry folks on hand. I don't think they will try it again.

That's good to hear, over the last few months I got used to watching it right after work. I love the Christmas season and some of the movies they show, but I can't wait for LH to be back! I DVR'd a few episodes when I didn't have time to watch, so that with the few seasons I have on DVD should tide me over til January Smile

HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP ChristinaKeeper2 HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Headac10

PostSubject: Re: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:29 pm

i seen an old VHS tape of little house at a second hand store today.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP   HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP Empty

Back to top Go down

HALLMARK HAS STOPPED LHOTP
Page 1 of 1