Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers

Go down 
+3
Debbie
Rhonda
jes9
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers Empty
PostSubject: Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers   Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:30 pm

The Hallmark Channel has replaced its 4pm Eastern showing of LHotP with two episodes of Cheers. LHotP will continue to air weekdays at 10am, 11am, and 3pm Eastern, as well as anywhere from two to four times on Saturday mornings starting at 6am Eastern. As much as I like LHotP, I do think four showings a day is a bit much and I think it's OK for them to make room for Cheers, which is also a good show.

Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers   Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:12 pm

That 4 pm show has probably been their slow time for LHOTP......I recall several other times when they changed up the schedule, the 4 pm showing was the one that always got changed........As long as it is still on and not completely taken off, I guess we can share the airwaves with another show..... batEyes

Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers Rhonda10Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers   Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:01 pm

I'm a tad bit dissapointed to see this. All of the other timeslots are while I am at work, so te 4pm one was the only one I could catch.

Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
susansmoose
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
susansmoose

Number of posts : 154
Mood : Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers Xmassm5

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers   Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:06 pm

thanks for the info...four pm was the only timeslot i could catch as well..
Back to top Go down
http://welcome.to/susans-moose
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood : Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers   Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 11:14 am

I just noticed this yesterday...I'm a little disappointed too just because I like Little House so much, but as long as they don't take away the other LHOP time slots, I guess it is OK...Cheers is a good show...
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers   Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:02 am

Well that didn't take long! LHotP is back on Hallmark at 4pm next week.

Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers   Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 3:21 pm

It looks like Cheers didn't last much longer than Family Ties in that slot. I do like those shows, but 4pm is the only time I can catch Little House since I have to get kids from school at 3. I think it would be cool if they replaced the first hour of MASH with Family Ties and Cheers.
Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers   Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:11 pm

WELL! How dare they! I loved Cheers, but to compare the two....LH wins my vote everytime. As long as it NEVER goes away completely I'll not fuss too loud. :lhotprules:

Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood : Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers   Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:19 pm

I would hate it if they took off M*A*S*H* (another favorite of mine; I was bummed when it was replaced at 11:00pm) for other shows, but maybe if they put Cheers on during the first hour of Texas Ranger that would be good...at least IMO... Cool

I'm so glad LHOP is back at 4:00!! :idance:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers   Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers Empty

Back to top Go down

Hallmark Replaces 4pm LHotP With Cheers
Page 1 of 1