Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Liz

Number of posts : 19
Mood : HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP Happy010

HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP Empty
PostSubject: HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP   HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:29 pm

I know this is probably in the wrong place, however I am selling the Hamilton Collector plates based on the TV show. I am listing them one by one to see if there is interest. They are the originals cira 1986 in the original packaging with the original certificates. I hate to part with my beloved plates, but I have two children with autism and I need to use the money to pay for their exorbitant medical expenses. Thanks for looking.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190630381793?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP Liz2
"I realize what life is all about; It's hangin' on when your heart has had enough,
It's giving more when you feel like giving up..."

HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP Hand HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP LizKeeper
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP   HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Good luck Liz.

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP Headac10

PostSubject: Re: HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP   HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:14 pm

They are pretty. Thumbsup Hope some ones buys them.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP   HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP Empty

Back to top Go down

HAMILTON COLLECTOR PLATES FOR SALE-LHOTP
Page 1 of 1