Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you thinking right now?

Go down 
+18
Muriel88
bethandmanly
david
Ruth
Carpenters4ever
MissOleson
Kamberley
JW
Debbie
Gin
Alice
Davidccl
littlehousefan200
Rob
Savannah
Krissy
alexczarn
Honeybee
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 Bokmal10

What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Playing phone tag with a friend. She called me. I called her at 2:38 pm.

Someone crash Twitter. I was on. Now, it's broken.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:19 pm

I'm tired.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:36 am

XPlane 10 review...stuff I need to pick up at the hobby shop...need to get that rod and reel...yup I need to sort out my priorities

What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:51 am

I like sunny days.

That's good alex.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:11 pm

It's Friday night and I have to go to work tomorrow..... No
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:35 pm

That sucks debbie.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Offtobed night.

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:17 am

Have give away some of my clothes.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:19 pm

It's so hard to click on a page w/ my finger on this iPad... I need to get a stylus....
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Debbie wrote:
It's so hard to click on a page w/ my finger on this iPad... I need to get a stylus....

Zoom in?

Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Good idea! thanks Alex! (do you use an iPad)
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Debbie wrote:
Good idea! thanks Alex! (do you use an iPad)

Um noI want to get one), but I use an iPod Touch and that's pretty fiddly haha.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:35 pm

I'M so tired.zzzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Well, went through my closet. Got lot rid of clothes in my closet. Swamp clothes with my mom. She give me some of her clothes & I give her some of mine. We got rid of some hangers as well.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:54 pm

i wouldn't know how to use it.lol

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:42 am

This girl on this other forum.She is bone thin.You can see her bones.She thinks she is Fat & Ugly.Evrerybody keeps telling her non stop how she is to thin.Nothing gets threw to her.I get worried that something will happend to her.How do ppl live by not eating??

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:20 pm

@Krissy. I have no idea. How people, not eat at all. I can't go with out food. If, I don't eat something. I get nauseated.

the girl from the other forum. She's Anorexia. To anorexia people. When they see themselves in the mirror. They see a big whale. (fat.) But, when other person or people see her, she's thin. That you can see her bones.

She needs help. Cause, if she keeps not eating. She's slowly dying. She needs go to that special group home for eating disorder.

Anorexia do eat. But, they rarely eat. Usually they eat crackers & drink water. Then, they feel guilty eating.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Buttercup wrote:
@Krissy. I have no idea. How people, not eat at all. I can't go with out food. If, I don't eat something. I get nauseated.

the girl from the other forum. She's Anorexia. To anorexia people. When they see themselves in the mirror. They see a big whale. (fat.) But, when other person or people see her, she's thin. That you can see her bones.

She needs help. Cause, if she keeps not eating. She's slowly dying. She needs go to that special group home for eating disorder.

Anorexia do eat. But, they rarely eat. Usually they eat crackers & drink water. Then, they feel guilty eating.

I don't understand this whole Anorexia thing.So pretty much her thinking she is fat is in her mind. I really wish and hope one day she will get the help she needs.I told her that she needs to add some pounds.I told her she will get sick if she doesn't eat.

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:33 am

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Buttercup wrote:

I don't understand this whole Anorexia thing.So pretty much her thinking she is fat is in her mind. I really wish and hope one day she will get the help she needs.I told her that she needs to add some pounds.I told her she will get sick if she doesn't eat.

Here's article about Anorexia. Will tell you more about it. http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/anorexia-nervosa/anorexia-nervosa-topic-overview

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:34 am

Done reading Brisingr by Christopher Paolini. Took me over a year to finish reading the book.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:00 pm

thanks

i'm not sure yet what im gonna do..

I love white cake.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Some people post too much on FB.It really takes up your new feeds.I mean yes a person does have a right to post whatever they wish on theire page.It just hogs your page and you can't see other peoples stuff. Like all the annoying Games stuff is annoying.This person post about a 100 pictures a day.not kidding.I know i post pictures.but not nearly that many.Sorry not trying to be rude or anything.

Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Feeling unwell. No

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:10 am

Get well soon, Alex. Smiley Hug

@Krissy. You can hide the story or hide all from your friends news feed.

I tried not to post, so many games. Saying, I made new dish. Usually. I send out. Something, I need to complete a task.

We need a plumber to come to our house. To fix our sewer & our toilet in the spare bathroom. Keeps running constantly. Anytime, my mom starts the washer. It stinks like bowel movements. It's getting worse. I could smell it, when I was in the family room, on Memorial Day. When it was hot outside.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:18 am

i did that. Smile

get better alex.

that stinks buttercup

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you thinking right now?
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next