Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you thinking right now?

Go down 
+18
Muriel88
bethandmanly
david
Ruth
Carpenters4ever
MissOleson
Kamberley
JW
Debbie
Gin
Alice
Davidccl
littlehousefan200
Rob
Savannah
Krissy
alexczarn
Honeybee
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 Bokmal10

What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:02 pm

So, PM&R doctor cancel my appointment again. Something about just my case manger seeing him, instead of his patients. He has to many patients. It's getting to him. So, we're not sure, what's really going on.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:40 pm

that's not good.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:08 am

^ Yeah, it's not good. I was suppose seen him, back in May. They canceled that. That he had go on vacation. So, we reschedule the appointment. My mom did call the office. See, what's going on. They haven't call her back.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:50 am

I think today is gonna be another rainy day...ugh.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Well, My PM&R doctor is on medical leave. Won't see him until after Labor Day. I have vacation. He might quit. He will referral to us a different doctor. Not sure, the same building,in the same office with a different doctor. Or a different building all together. Probably won't know after labor day.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:10 pm

If you have to get a new doctor hope hes a nice one.

I feel a little bad about something

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Well, could be a she doctor.

My case manager. She's not to please. When, my mom was talking to her, yesterday about my mom & I, working at the same place. Cause, were thinking of volunteering at the library. (this time, the main library) My mom is not controlling or manipulative me. She lets me do my own work. I go on my own break. It's much easier. My mom isn't going to drop me off, then come pick me up later on. We live like 30 minutes away from the library. My mom loves to volunteer. The case manager, her daughter works for her. So, why can't my mom & I, work in the same building or the same are? Theirs lot of families, who work together. It makes me boil inside. Next time, I see my case manager or talk to her. I'm gonna ask her. hopefully, she'll give me a straight answer. banghead

^
Why do you feel bad about something?

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:35 pm

I had this person on FB who would always send me a message.Everyday saying the same thing.She whine or complain nobody talks to her if you don't answer right away. Like she will send "Are you gonna talk to me or what?" "Are you here" She is a nice person and all.she just a little much.So i descided to just remove her.I didn't want to be mean or anything .My friend feels the same.She asked why i didn't send a BSB picture on her wall on her birthday i did say "Happy birthday".she just always want's your attention 24/7/

I hope your be able to work with your mom!

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:23 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
I had this person on FB who would always send me a message.Everyday saying the same thing.She whine or complain nobody talks to her if you don't answer right away. Like she will send "Are you gonna talk to me or what?" "Are you here" She is a nice person and all.she just a little much.So i descided to just remove her.I didn't want to be mean or anything .My friend feels the same.She asked why i didn't send a BSB picture on her wall on her birthday i did say "Happy birthday".she just always want's your attention 24/7/

Oh, I see. Yeah, I notices those kind of people. Who repeat themselves. If, you don't answer right away. Sometimes, gets on my nervous, of those people. It's like, I'm doing something else. They don't have patience.

Thanks. We'll probably work together. Just don't know when.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Buttercup wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

Oh, I see. Yeah, I notices those kind of people. Who repeat themselves. If, you don't answer right away. Sometimes, gets on my nervous, of those people. It's like, I'm doing something else. They don't have patience.

Thanks. We'll probably work together. Just don't know when.

So you meet people like that too? Yeah,PPl like that drive me crazy.She send me another Friend request.

your welcome. Smile

Oh at the Second hand store.I found a copy of "Confessions of a prairie Smile

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Yup. Mostly on twitter.

Smile

Oh, that's cool. You found Confessions of a Prairie.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:45 am

Yup.It's pretty cool how her parents was from Canada!! But poor girl it must have been hard on her what she wen threw.

Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766
Mood : What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Neck and eyes hurt ... computer break.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:10 pm

I'M kind of bored..Tired and thristy.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:00 am

Can you delete a Password and E-mail you have saved on your PC with out deleting everything you saved.?

Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 am

No idea, sorry.

I am not looking forward to the heat and severe thunder storms we will have again in the evening. Tonight was scary.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:17 am

It's okay,

Yesterday was very hot.

I think latter i'll go outside and enjoy the sun for a while.

I'm sorry i'm not been around her much.

Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:09 pm

It's okay, Krissy.

I think we need to get our generator ready for tonight's storms.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:53 pm

I hate storms

I'M lazy bones tonight

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:38 pm

You've been missed, Miss Kriss! What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 410460
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Thank you!! Smiley Hug

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:53 pm

So today, my mom & I, were playing games. Boggle, Yahtzee Flasher & Yahtzee. (old school) Well, theirs new game of Yahtzee. Yahtzee Flasher. They look like dice blocks. Took a while figure how to play. Press the button. to get them activated. They must be in straight line. So, then you push the button again. They start rolling, after their done rolling. You put them block dice aside. separate the other dice. either end you push the button again. But, anytime, I got the same number, move it aside. changes numbers on me.

For example: Push the button at the end. We got three's 4's. (put them aside.) roll the dice again. one's 4. put a side. It's changing number to a three.

It's really frustrating. You have be quick. They want you play really fast. If, you don't theirs a 0 showing saying game over. final score is 90.

So, if you love playing Yahtzee. Just stick to old school. That's more fun than the flasher.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Smile cool.sounds instersting

Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:57 pm

I am thinking that no matter how bad I think things are for me right now, there is always someone who is worse off What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 488555

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:11 pm

I know what you mean Alice! Blue Smiley Hug

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking right now?   What are you thinking right now? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you thinking right now?
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next