Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm going to meet Alison!!

Go down 
+7
ChristinaAL
Lori
LIWnut
Carol
Rhonda
bethandmanly
LHDaisy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyFri May 18, 2007 8:58 am

Hi everybody Wave

I'm so excited because I'm going to meet non other then NELLIE OLESON!! Alison will be performing her show on June 1 & 2 in Paris and me and my mom will go see her show! :sillySmiley: I'm so looking forward to it! We'll see her show on June 1 and then on saturdaymorning she will have a meet and greet with the fans! Cheer I just can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyFri May 18, 2007 9:01 am

How cool! Have fun!!!

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyFri May 18, 2007 9:11 am

YAY Daisy!!! That is SOOOOO COOL!!!!! Have a wonderful time...... :idance:

alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Rhonda10alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyFri May 18, 2007 9:15 am

Thank you Rhonda and Cheryl! I'm really excited :woohooo:
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyFri May 18, 2007 9:16 am

Daisy, you need to take that blonde hair of yours and put it in sausage curls for the meet and greet....Alison would fall over laughing!!!! ROTFL

alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Rhonda10alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Lauram10
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyFri May 18, 2007 9:29 am

Rhonda wrote:
Daisy, you need to take that blonde hair of yours and put it in sausage curls for the meet and greet....Alison would fall over laughing!!!! ROTFL

Gosh Rhonda you are a HOOT!! ROTFL Now where do I get a big ribbon, LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyFri May 18, 2007 9:37 am

alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! 23_23_26 I have one....... ROTFL Maybe not THAT big, but I do have a rather large bow......you can also find one at your local flower shop....grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyFri May 18, 2007 10:12 am

ROTFL The only thing left then is a PRETTY dress all the way from Paris, but I guess I just have to wait buying that until I hit that city, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyFri May 18, 2007 10:21 am

Daisy that's great! You will have fun! happy1 :CoolSign:

alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyFri May 18, 2007 10:40 am

LHDaisy wrote:
ROTFL The only thing left then is a PRETTY dress all the way from Paris, but I guess I just have to wait buying that until I hit that city, LOL!

Don't forget the beautiful porcelain doll from Paris......better carry lots of money for this trip...Nellie is a lot of upkeep!!! :unsure:

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyFri May 18, 2007 2:48 pm

Wow Daisy. You are very lucky. Let her know about this forum, we'd love to have a cast member join us!!

alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! MarilynKeeper alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyFri May 18, 2007 3:22 pm

Have fun, Daisy!

alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Lorike10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyFri May 18, 2007 5:13 pm

Awesome news, Daisy! I know you will have a great time! :)

alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! ChristinaKeeper2 alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptySat May 19, 2007 4:30 am

Thank you all! I'll let her know about the forums Cheer
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Melissa

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptySat May 19, 2007 6:34 pm

That sounds exciting! Hope you have a lot of fun!

alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! MelissaKeeper
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptySun May 20, 2007 8:42 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyMon May 21, 2007 12:46 pm

Wow! That's cool! I wish I could see her! Have a nice time!
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyTue May 22, 2007 6:03 pm

COOL! Have A Great Time!

alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! KEEPERBRENDAalison - I'm going to meet Alison!! 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyThu May 24, 2007 1:02 am

I'm SO happy for you, Daisy. When you live in Europe, like we do, the chances of meeting any of the cast is pretty slim so the fact that Alison is going to Paris is great news. Hope you have a lovely trip. Don't forget to take plenty of pictures and tell Alison all about us here on the web site!

alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptyFri May 25, 2007 2:38 pm

Congratulations, Daisy!! Have a great trip! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptySat May 26, 2007 3:30 pm

Thank you all so much, only 1 more week!! grinsmiley grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! EmptySat May 26, 2007 3:30 pm

carolineingalls wrote:
I'm SO happy for you, Daisy. When you live in Europe, like we do, the chances of meeting any of the cast is pretty slim so the fact that Alison is going to Paris is great news. Hope you have a lovely trip. Don't forget to take plenty of pictures and tell Alison all about us here on the web site!

Yes I know, it's like a one life oppertunity!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to meet Alison!!   alison - I'm going to meet Alison!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm going to meet Alison!!
Page 1 of 1