Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which episode was this?

Go down 
+4
Rob
Rhonda
Joe
kermitfan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kermitfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
kermitfan

Number of posts : 18
Mood : Which episode was this? Pbucket

Which episode was this? Empty
PostSubject: Which episode was this?   Which episode was this? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:06 am

I remember an episode where Charles had to hide in a creek for some reason. He was either working or doing something undercover, so to speak, and Mrs. Olsen came by in a wagon or something to that nature? I remember her calling him dirty.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : Which episode was this? Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: Which episode was this?   Which episode was this? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:09 pm

WELCOME KERMITFAN!! I do not recall the episode of which you speak but Mrs. Olsen has some nerve to call someone else dirty. She has the blackest heart in history!

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

Which episode was this? Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Which episode was this? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Which episode was this?   Which episode was this? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:45 pm

There are several episodes where Charles is in the creek...but the only one that I can think of where Mrs. Oleson would call him a name was when he was collecting the reeds in the water and tying them together, to earn extra income....other episodes where he is in the creek is when there is an illness in Walnut Grove and he goes to the neighboring town to get Doc Baker and they won't let him through, so he gets in the creek and swims across...the episode where Mary is being held hostage by Jesse James and his brother Frank....No one is to leave town, so Charles swims in the creek, right under the bridge that the lawmen are standing on..... Huh?

Which episode was this? Rhonda10Which episode was this? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
kermitfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
kermitfan

PostSubject: That's it!   Which episode was this? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Rhonda, you're right! It was the reed episode. I couldn't exactly remember what he was doing. Do you recall the name of that particular episode?

P.S. Joe, thanks for the welcome!

Last edited by kermitfan on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Which episode was this? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Which episode was this?   Which episode was this? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Hi, Kermitfan! Welcome to the prairie!

Up near the top of the page there's an "Introductions, Departures & Returns" section. You might want to do a little intro so folks can get a good look at you. Which episode was this? 771460

Love the avatar. I wonder if it's easy being green. Which episode was this? 988160
Back to top Go down
kermitfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
kermitfan

PostSubject: Re: Which episode was this?   Which episode was this? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:43 pm

I think it's always easy being green, especially if you're Kermit!

I will do an intro! Going there now...
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172

PostSubject: Re: Which episode was this?   Which episode was this? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:05 pm

I *think* it is Fred, because somewhere Fred eats his pile of reeds and he gets angry. I'll have to dig out my DVD's and watch...... scratchead

Which episode was this? Rhonda10Which episode was this? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Which episode was this?   Which episode was this? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Yes, it's Fred. Fred, the drunken goat, eats the reeds and Charles has to collect them again. The man Charles collected the reeds for (Jenks?) cheated Charles and paid less than he had promised. After Fred eats the reeds, Charles orders Laura to turn him loose, but then Fred finds Jenks' camp and eats the rest of the reeds. Jenks comes back and begs Charles to collect more reeds, and now that Charles has the bargaining power, he negotiates a better price and insists on upfront payment. Charles then tells Laura she can bring Fred back, but when Laura goes to find him, she finds him surrounded by nanny goats and realizes Fred would rather stay there.

Which episode was this? JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
kermitfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
kermitfan

PostSubject: Re: Which episode was this?   Which episode was this? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Update: thanks for the "Fred" info...I found it on Youtube. It wasn't Harriet that rode by in a buggy...it was the lady that works in the mail depot. I just remember thinking it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Which episode was this? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Which episode was this?   Which episode was this? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:47 pm

kermitfan wrote:
Update: thanks for the "Fred" info...I found it on Youtube. It wasn't Harriet that rode by in a buggy...it was the lady that works in the mail depot. I just remember thinking it was funny.

Ah! Now I can remember it! The lady was Mrs. Foster! Smile

Vanesa.

Which episode was this? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Which episode was this?   Which episode was this? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Poor Charles having seaweed all over his head. I love the episode,Fred.
Back to top Go down
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ruth

Number of posts : 2916

PostSubject: Re: Which episode was this?   Which episode was this? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Haha..That is too funny!! XD

Leaves Which episode was this? RuthKeeper Leaves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which episode was this?   Which episode was this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which episode was this?
Page 1 of 1