Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez Purple2

Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez Empty
PostSubject: Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez   Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:36 pm

Remembering Selena on the 17 year anniversary of her tragic death. I will be watching Selena Live The Last Concert DVD tonight as tribute to her. May Selena rest in eternal peace.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez   Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:59 am

Wow 17 years already! Seems like yesterday. Her sad passing break my heart. I have a 2 cd collection of her music. I love the Selena movie. It's a fun movie of course until the ending.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez   Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:59 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Wow 17 years already! Seems like yesterday. Her sad passing break my heart. I have a 2 cd collection of her music. I love the Selena movie. It's a fun movie of course until the ending.
I have several of her cd's. I started listening to her music after watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez   Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:20 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:

I know, SO hard to believe it's been 17 years. That's my son's age---I guess I didn't realize she was killed the same year. No I loved this movie....I was so impressed with Jennifer Lopez as Selena.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez   Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Amy wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:

I know, SO hard to believe it's been 17 years. That's my son's age---I guess I didn't realize she was killed the same year. No I loved this movie....I was so impressed with Jennifer Lopez as Selena.
Jennifer did a good job as Selena.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez   Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:46 pm

I have her last CD album & The movie soundtrack. I can't believe it's been that long.I agree j-lo did a great job of her in the movie.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez   Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez
Page 1 of 1