Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia

Go down 
+27
Kamberley
julmer70
annecimina
Praire Girl
Rickarda
littlehouselover
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
littlehousefan200
Ruth
Rob
LIWnut
Misti
Prairie Dweller
easyt72000
alexczarn
Shell
Lori
Joe
jes9
Rhonda
Vanesa
Honeybee
Krissy
Gin
Davetucson
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Bokmal10

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:19 am

Yes, Marylin...They loks very similar. I think it was the reason they took Charles to play Almanzo's brother. Smile

Vamesa.

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:34 am

Vanesa wrote:
Davetucson wrote:
Jack Lilley, who appeared on just about every episode of Little House
is written about in the attached link. Pretty interesting about what he
he is doing now. Thought I would share it.......
http://www.the-signal.com/section/36/article/70957/

Interesting link, and I liked when he said : "..I see no reason to retire...", but I can't just remember him in Little House. Who was he? scratchead

Vanesa.

He often played the stage coach driver, though he was in town in Harvest of Friends. Hefty guy with the big, dark mustache.
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: TRICIA CAST   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Patricia M. "Tricia" Cast was born November 16, 1966 in Medford, New York and is an American actress, best known for her role as Nina Webster on The Young and the Restless.
In 1970 the Cast family moved from New York to California, after traveling across the country in a 28 foot Winnebago. The Cast family was fortunate to see a great deal of the United States.

Her father, Richard Cast (deceased) is credited as her inspiration and mentor in those early years and it was his coaching and theatrical arts teachings that formed the foundation for her career. While her father was attending college at Saddleback College she was recruited by the director of the acting department Wynn Pierce, at a very young age and her acting quickly gained the attention of talent scout "Estelle Hertzburg" who quickly placed her in the Bad News Bears Television Series.

Cast has been married to singer-songwriter Bat McGrath since July 20, 2000.
She first came to prominence on the television series The Bad News Bears in 1979 as Amanda Whirlitzer (Tatum O'Neal's character in the movie version). After years of acting in TV movies, she starred with Jason Bateman as his sister on the television series It's Your Move. This performance led to a short stint on the soap opera Santa Barbara.Her most-recognized role is as "Nina Webster" on the daytime drama, The Young and the Restless. Nina was initially a very small, supporting role tied into the teenage pregnancy theme (she was an acquaintance of the main character, Molly Stark, a teenage runaway befriended by Cricket Blair (Lauralee Bell) of the summer 1986 season. However, her character proved so popular that she was added as a regular after the storyline ended. She started on the show in 1986 and her character matured considerably, marrying into the wealthy Chancellor family. Cast made a brief return to Y&R in November 2008, and returned to the role full time in May 2009.

Cast nabbed a Daytime Emmy Award win for Outstanding Younger Actress In a Drama Series in 1992. Nearly 2 decades later, she was nominated in the Best Supporting Actress category in 2011.

She has acted in 23 titles beginning in 1979. Over 200 episodes in The Young and The Restless as Nina Webster, L.A. Doctors, ER, Married With Children, 56 episodes of Santa Barbara as Christy Duvall, 17 episodes of It’s Your Move as Julie Burton and the TV show Bad News Bears as Amanda in 26 episodes to name a few.

She Appeared in One Episode of Little House
Growin Pains – 1981 - Jenny
I Tweeted Tricia about her appearance with Matt in Growin Pains.....Her Reply Was Simple........"A Dear Sweet Guy!"

Remember Jenny Who Albert Met After School
And Didn’t Want James Around? That Was Tricia

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Tricia10
At The 2012 Monte Carlo Film and TV Festival
Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Tricia11

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."

Last edited by Davetucson on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:01 pm

I love Tricia Cast! I'm a huge Y&R fan and it's great to see her back as Nina, even if it's only once in a while. Jennifer Landon is on the show too, and she's fabulous! I heard that they let her go though. She'll only be on the show for a few more weeks. I'm bummed! mad
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: SUNSHINE PARKER   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:57 am

Sunshine Parker (cool stage name) was born in Lawn, Texas in June of 1927. He was born as Lloyd Olen Parker.

He is best known for his roles as Emmet in Road House and Edgar Deems in Tremors. He typically played minor roles as either a "bum" or an "old codger/geezer" stock character.
He was in 30 productions in a career that last 30 years starting with Bonanza. Other roles included BJ and The Bear, The Dukes of Hazzard, Oh God Book II, Any Which Way You Can and Pee Wee’s Big Adventure to name a few.

He Died in February of 1999 at the age of 71 in Burbank, California.

He Was In Five Episodes Of Little House.

As The Driver Mr. Edwards Gave The Letter
To In "Mr. Edwards Homecoming" (Left) 1974
There's Jack Lilley Again on the Right.

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Sunshi10
As The Freight Man That Unpacked
The Books in "Ebenezer Sprague" - 1975

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Sunshi11
As The Painter As Harriet is Smudging
The Paint in "Back To School 1" - 1979

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Sunshi12
As Parley Delivering The Nitro In
"To See The Light 1" - 1980

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Sunshi13
As The Sheriff In "The Older Brothers" - 1983
Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Sunshi14
Dead as a Door Nail and Hanging From
A Power Line in "Tremors" - 1990

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Sunshi15

Last edited by Davetucson on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Peter Hobbs was a French-born American character actor, known for roles on Broadway, television and film.

Hobbs was born on January 19, 1918, in Étretat, France, to Dr. Austin L. Hobbs and Mabel Foote Hobbs. However, he was raised in New York City. Hobbs attended Solebury School in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and received his bachelor's degree from Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York. He served in as sergeant in combat engineering during World War II and fought at the Battle of the Bulge.

Hobbs' television roles included appearances and reoccurring roles on Barney Miller, Lou Grant, The Odd Couple, The Doris Day Show, Knots Landing, The F.B.I. and The Secret Storm.

Hobbs died at his home in Santa Monica, California, on January 2, 2011, aged 92, following a short illness. He was survived by his wife, Carolyn Adams Hobbs, three daughters, two stepsons, six grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.

He appeared in over 142 productions in a career that began in 1949 and lasted over 43years.

He Was In Two Little House Episodes
And Played an Attorney in Both
Blind Justice – 1981 – Atty. Arthur Davis
To See The Light 1 – 1980 – Atty. Arthur Davis

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Peter_10

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: JIOHN C. BECHER   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:50 pm

John C. Becher was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on 15 January 1915 to parents John and Katherine. In 1938, he obtained his Bachelor of Science degree from Milwaukee State Teachers College. Three years later he obtained his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the Goodman School of Drama in Chicago.

Becher made his first professional appearance on 20 September 1946 playing the role of Lord Sands in a production of Henry VIII by the American Repertory Theatre company at the McCarter Theatre in Princeton, New Jersey. He stayed with the company for their 1946–1947 season, playing such roles as the Lion in Androcles and the Lion and the Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland. In 1966, Becher played Mr. Upson in the original Broadway theatre production of Mame at the Winter Garden Theatre. He returned to the role in the 1983 Broadway revival at the Gershwin Theatre. Becher appeared in various other original Broadway productions, including those of Skipper Next to God in 1948, The Ballad of the Sad Cafe in 1963, and the short-lived Status Quo Vadis in 1973. He also had a successful television career, appearing on such shows as The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp in 1958, The Defenders in 1965, and Taxi in 1979.

Becher died of cancer at the age of 71 on 20 September 1986 at Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center in Los Angeles.

He acted in 57 titles beginning in 1951 through his last performance in “The Facts of Life” in 1986.

He Was in One Little House Episode - Chicago – 1981 – Mr. Golden The Pawn Shop Owner
Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 John_c10

Last edited by Davetucson on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: M EMMET WALSH   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Michael Emmet Walsh ,born March 22, 1935, is an actor who has appeared in over 200 film and television productions.

Walsh was born in Ogdensburg, New York, the son of Agnes Katharine (née Sullivan) and Harry Maurice Walsh, Sr., a customs agent. He is of Irish descent. He was raised in a rural area of Vermont,[3] and attended college at Clarkson University.

He came to prominence in the 1978 crime drama, Straight Time, in which he played a sadistic parole officer. He also had a memorable role as a crazed sniper in the Steve Martin comedy The Jerk. One of his most well-known roles was Bryant in Ridley Scott's cult classic Blade Runner. His most acclaimed performance, arguably, was the double-crossing private detective in Blood Simple (1984), for which he won the 1986 Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead. Walsh made occasional guest appearances on Home Improvement as Tim Allen's father-in-law. In 1992 he appeared as a powerful U.S. Senator in David Winning's Killer Image, playing Michael Ironside's brother. In Christmas with the Kranks, he played one of Allen's neighbors. He also appeared as Alex Lembeck, a motorcycle cop who appointed himself as Sandy Stockton's (Sandy Duncan) chaperone/protector on The Sandy Duncan Show in 1972.

According to Roger Ebert's Walsh Rule, "no movie featuring M. Emmet Walsh in a supporting role can be altogether bad."

He is still active today at the age of 77.

He Was In One Little House Episode - Chicago – 1981 – Callahan The Newspaper Editor
Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 M_emme10

Last edited by Davetucson on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Wow, John C Becher and I shared a birthday! That's cool. Smile

Last edited by julmer70 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: LILLIAN ADAMS   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Lillian Adams, born in May of 1922, in Chicago, Illinois. Her first language was Yiddish. She was also fluent in Hungarian and Romanian. She appeared in in over 133 titles from 1958 through 2012. She was very well known for her many appearances in TV commercials. She appeared in commercials for CVS Pharmacy as mascot Super Saver Lillian.

She appeared as Mrs. Freemantle in Two and a Half Men in 2009 and was on one episode of Highway To Heaven in 1986 as Miss Willens in the episode Chidren’s Children.

The Chicago-born Adams didn't begin acting until she was over 30 years old. Her first role was on TV show "The Whirlybirds" in 1958 followed by "Letter to Loretta." She went on to do guest roles on many series including "Dragnet," "Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C." "Gidget," "The Outer Limits" and "St. Elsewhere."

Some of her other roles included:
• The Suite Life on Deck (2008) ..... Mrs. Pepperman
• Ugly Betty (2006) ..... Esther
• Bruce Almighty (2003) ..... Mama Kowolski
• Malcolm in the Middle (TV series) (2000) ..... Mona 6.
• Becker (TV series) (1998) ..... Mrs. Rowick
• Dharma & Greg (TV series) (1997) ..... Mrs. Spinoza
• Wings (TV series) (1990) ..... Older Lady
• Murphy Brown (TV series) (1988) ..... Estelle
• Out of This World (TV series) (1987) ..... Evie (age 80)
• Archie Bunker's Place (TV series) (1979) ..... Mrs. Plotkin
• The Jerk (1979)..... Tillie
• Ironside (TV series) (1967) ..... Mrs. Farber
• Family Affair (TV series) (1966) ..... Mrs. Mariani
• The Wild and the Innocent (1959) ..... Kiri Hawks

Lillian Adams passed away in May of 2011 at the age of 89 in Los Angeles, California. She was working up until the year of her death.

She Appeared in One Little House Episode in 1981 as Mrs. Baxter in “Chicago”.
She played the owner of the boarding house that John Sanderson Jr.
was staying in at the time of his death.

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Lillia10
Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Lillia11

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: TOM CLANCY   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Tom Clancy, born in October of 1923 in Carrick-on-Suir,Co. Tipperary, Ireland, was a member of the Irish folk singing group The Clancy Brothers. He had the strongest voice of the brothers and had previously been an actor in numerous stage productions, appearing with Orson Welles in King Lear.

Like his older brother Patrick Clancy, he was born in Carrick-on-Suir, County Tipperary. Also like his brother, Clancy served in the Royal Air Force during World War II, despite their having earlier been members of the Irish Republican Army.

Discharged from the RAF at the war's end, Tom Clancy toured with a British repertory company. In 1947 he and his brother Patrick emigrated to Canada. However, they soon moved to Cleveland, Ohio, to lives with relatives. The brothers planned to go to California, but their car broke down. They decided to try New York City instead and found work as actors, both on and off Broadway. In 1955 their brother Liam Clancy joined them, accompanied by his friend Tommy Makem. Liam Clancy and Tommy Makem began singing together, and in 1959 were joined by the older Clancy brothers as The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem.

The group performed together until Makem left them in 1969. Clancy continued singing with The Clancy Brothers until his death.

His last recording was made in 1988 with Robbie O'Connell, Bobby Clancy, and Paddy Clancy at St. Anselm College in Goffstown, New Hampshire. Unfortunately, it was recorded on DAT, which does not allow mixing after the recording and the recording is marred by uneven instruments and voices.

He acted in over 30 titles from 1956 thru 1984 including Airport, Starsky and Hutch and one episode of Father Murphy as Mitchell in the title A Horse From Heaven.

Tom Clancy died from stomach cancer at the age of 66 in 1990 in at Mercy Hospital in Cork City, County Cork. He was survived by his wife Joan and their four daughters. Before his marriage to his wife Joan he had two children prior Eileen and Thomas with Yvonne (later married to Paul to become Yvonne Marcus) in Cleveland, Ohio.

He Was In Two Little House Episodes

Second Spring – 1980 – Dan Reardon, Molly’s Father
Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Tom_cl10
The Godsister – 1978 – Shaughnessy (He Built The Still)

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Tom_cl11

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: RAYMOND ST.JACQUES   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Raymond St. Jacques was born March 1, 1930, he the first black actor to appear in a regular role on a western series, playing Simon Blake on 35 episodes of "Rawhide".

St. Jacques was born James Arthur Johnson in Hartford, Connecticut, the son of Vivienne Johnson, a medical technician. He was known for playing the roles of Coffin Ed in the 1970 blaxploitation classic Cotton Comes to Harlem, The Green Berets, he had an early role in The Pawnbroker, the street preacher in They Live, the investigator Baxter in The Invaders episode The Vise (1968), and a two year stint as Judge Clayton C. Thomas on the syndicated TV show Superior Court from 1988 to 1989.

He was in 85 productions in a 35 year career that began in 1956 and ended in 1990.

St. Jacques died from lymphoma in Los Angeles, California in 1990.

He Appeared in One Episode of Little House
The Fighter – 1977 – Manager L. Moody
He Managed Joe Kagan

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Ray_st10
In The "Green Berets"
Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Raymon10

Last edited by Davetucson on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:47 am

These are so cool, Dave! Smile

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:53 am

I had forgotten about Tricia Cast. She had a great role in the teen pregnancy theme on Y&R. Great actress! She looks great!

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: LOIS HALL   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Actress Lois Hall was born on August 22, 1926 in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. She is best known for her television appearances which included The Cisco Kid, The Lone Ranger, The Adventures of Superman, Marcus Welby, M.D., Little House on the Prairie and Star Trek: The Next Generation. She also starred in such classic films as Every Girl Should Be Married (1948), Love Happy (1949), My Blue Heaven (1950), Carrie (1952), Night Raiders (1952), Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954). However, she is perhaps best known for her supporting role as Sister Constance in the acclaimed 1991 drama Dead, Again. Lois Hall died of a heart attack on December 21, 2006 in Beverly Hills and is buried at Inglewood Park Cemetery in Los Angeles.

She acted in 74 titles from 1948 thru 2006.

She was in two episodes of Father Murphy as a secretary and played the same role in one Little House Episode.

Look Back To Yesterday – 1983 – Secretary at the University
Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Lois_h11
Younger Days
Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Lois_h12

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: YSABEL MACCLOSKEY   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:03 am

Ysabel MacCloskey, born January 20, 1915, Washington, USA, was a familiar American character actress best remembered as Aunt Hagatha in Bewitched.

Her many roles included:
Terror Among Us (1981) (TV) Mrs. Shaw
Benson (1 episode, 1980) "Benson in the Hospital" (TV) Nurse
Loose Shoes (1980) (Movie) Ma Kettle
The Power Within (1979) (TV) Grandma
Mork & Mindy (1 episode, 1978) "Mork's First Christmas" (TV) Woman
Deadly Game (1977) (TV) Emma
Poco... Little Dog Lost (1977) Poco
Corey: For the People (1977) (TV) Mollie Schultz
The Streets of San Francisco, "Jacob's Boy" (1974) Martha; "A Collection of Eagles" (1973) Martha
The Waltons (1 episode, 1974) "The Romance" (TV) Mrs. Riddle
Temperatures Rising (1 episode, 1972) "Tenor Loving Care" (TV) Mrs. Right
The Brotherhood of Satan (1971) Witch

Bewitched "Laugh, Clown, Laugh" (TV) Mrs. Jameson, "Darrin Goes Ape" (TV)Hagatha, "This Little Piggie" (TV) Aunt Hagatha, "The House That Uncle Arthur Built" (TV) Mrs. Rockfield

Green Acres (1 episode, 1969) "A Day in the Life of Oliver Wendell Holmes" (TV) Woman
Hawaii Five-O (1 episode, 1968) "The Ways of Love" (TV) Mrs. Davis Landlady
Yours, Mine and Ours (1968) Housekeeper #1

The Beverly Hillbillies (1 episode, 1968) "Topless Anyone" (TV) Mrs. Vanderpont

She passed away on March 11, 1981, in Burbank, California at the age of 66. She was in a total of 22 productions from 1968 through 1981.

She was in one Little House Episode
Dance With Me – 1979 – The Widow Mumford

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Ysabel10

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: VIRGINIA KISER   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:46 pm

American actress Virginia Kiser has been playing supporting roles on television and in feature films since 1969. She began her career on stage in New York.  She was born on April 5th of 1939 in Atlanta, Georgia.

Appeared in 35 titles in an 18 year career that spanned from 1969 through 1987. You may remember her as Judge Roberta Fenerty in “Dallas” in 3 episodes. She also appeared in “Poltergeist” as Mrs Tuthill. Other credits include the movies Micki + Maude, Dreamscape, Space Raiders and Mommie Dearest. TV credits include Barnaby Jones, St. Elsewhere, ChiPs and the Twilight Zone to name a few.

She Was In One Little House Episode
I Remember, I Remember – 1978
Charlotte Holbrook – Caroline’s Mother

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Virgin10  
"Poltergeist" as Mrs Tuthill  
Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Virgin11

Last edited by Davetucson on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: CORINNE CAMACHO   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Actress Corinne Camacho, born in October of 1941 in New Jersey was featured in dozens of shows from "The Bionic Woman" to "The Rockford Files" and "Medical Center,".
Credited as Corinne Michaels, she had a recurring role on "Rockford Files" from 1974-79. On "Bionic Woman" she had a brief but telling part as a Fembot in the two-part episode "Kill Oscar."
The New Jersey native, born Gloria Angelina Katharina Alletto, moved with her parents to Los Angeles at age 5. She started out modeling and then switched to acting with a part in 1967's "The Wild Wild West" as Artie's date.
She studied piano as a child at the Conservatory of Music and Arts and in high school, she began writing music and modeling.
She followed that up with small parts on "Bewitched," "I Dream of Jeannie," and "The Flying Nun." Later she landed longer arcs in such series as "Mannix" and "Medical Center," as Dr. Jeanne Bartlett for 15 episodes.
Feature credits include 1969's "Marlowe," starring James Garner and Bruce Lee.
For the next three decades she would appear in iconic TV shows from "MASH" to "Little House on the Prairie" and "The Waltons." She also had year long stint in the soap "Days of Our Lives."
But in 1996, Camacho's focus shifted from acting and she moved to New Mexico to build and run a hospice center, before moving to Oregon in 2001, reinventing herself as a life coach and compsign children's music. In 2006, she released an album titled "Love Notes & Lullabies" that she self-distributed.
She appeared in over 54 titles, mostly on television, in a thirty year acting career that lasted from 1967 until 1997. Some of the titles included Hunter, Cagney and Lacey, Flamingo Road, Cagney and Lacey, Lou Grant, The Waltons, Charlies Angels, The Rockford files, and 15 episodes of Medical Center to name a few.
She died Sept. 15, 2010 in Beaverton, Ore., of cancer. She was 68.

She Was In Two Episodes of Little House
My Ellen – 1977 – Eloise Taylor
Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Corinn10
A Promise To Keep – 1982 – Grace Snyder

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Corinn11

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: WILLIAM KEENE   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:16 pm

William Keene was born in August of 1915 in Pennsylvania. He has a star in The Hollywood Walk of Fame on Vine Street in Hollywood, Ca. He appeared in 51 titles from 1950 through 1981. He had acting roles in Days of Our Lives, The Streets of San Francisco, Marcus Welby M.D., Lassie, The Big Valley, Bonanza, The Virginian, My Three Sons, Perry Mason, and Get Smart to name a few.

He was in 12 episodes of The Andy Griffith Show and Mayberry R.F.D. in which he played a Reverend in all 12 episodes.

He passed away in May of 1982 in Los Angeles, California at the age of 76.

His last acting appearance was in 1981 in Little House On The Prairie
“Gambini The Great” as the Ringmaster.

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Willia11

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: DAVID KAUFMAN   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:52 pm

David Kaufman (born July 23, 1969) is an American voice-over artist and character actor, best known for his roles as the voice of Danny Fenton on Danny Phantom, the voice of Maggie's brother Aldrin on The Buzz on Maggie, and the voice of Marty McFly, Michael J. Fox's animated character, on Back to the Future: The Animated Series.

Kaufman began acting at a young age in his hometown of St. Louis, Missouri, when his kindergarten teacher handed him the plum lead role of Santa Claus in the class Christmas play. Kaufman is the oldest of two brothers, a sister, a stepbrother and a stepsister.

At the age of 18, Kaufman set out from St. Louis, Missouri to attend UCLA's Department of Theatre Arts. Since that time, Kaufman has studied and worked extensively as a professional actor in films and television.

Kaufman lives in Los Angeles with his wife, actress Lisa Picotte, their daughter Gracie, and their son Henry Oliver.

He has worked with the Daly family of actors on several projects: He worked with Tim Daly on Superman: The Animated Series and its subsequent spin-offs, playing Jimmy Olsen. He worked with Tim's sister, Tyne Daly on the film Kids Like These and will join Tim again in the animated film Justice League: Doom, reprising his role of Jimmy Olsen.

He has worked in 82 titles snce 1982.

He was in one Little House Episode in 1982 as Carl Edwards
In “A Promise To Keep”

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 David_18
David's Wife , Lisa Picotte, Was On One Episode of Highway To Heaven
Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Lisa_p11

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:07 am

Thanks for this bio, Dave! I didn't know that David Kaufman was also a voice-over actor. It's an interesting data. Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:47 am

Wow, I didn't realize that Ellen's Mom and the 2nd Grace Edwards were the same person! How did I not notice that?

I'm also very sorry to hear that she passed away. RIP
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: MAGGIE MUNRO   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Maggie Munro was born in September of 1968. She studied at the Sylvia Young Theatre School. She has been VERY prolific actor since 1975. The interesting thing about her is that almost all of her appearances have been un-credited. She has worked on television, movies, commercials and the stage. Some of her work includes Pirates of The Carribean: At Worlds End, and Dead Man’s Chest, Beau Jest, Night Court, Fantasy Island, Greatest American Hero, Eight Is Enough and the Movie Bad News Bears to name a few.

Her commercials include:
1975: TV commercial Woodsy Owl "Give A Hoot - Don't Pollute" for The United States Forest Service for the "Help Woodsy Spread The Word" campaign
1976: TV commercial Band Aid for Johnson & Johnson Adhesive Bandages
1977: TV commercial Kool Aid Brand Soft Drink Mix
1977: TV commercial Dr. Pepper "I'm a Pepper" Soft Drink
1981: TV commercial: Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum. Gin's Favorite!!
1979: TV commercial: Battleship Game Milton Bradley.
1981: TV commercial: Lite Brite Milton Bradley Game.
1977: TV commercial: Mickey Mouse's Magic Kingdom Weebles Romper Room.
1978: TV commercial Nestle Crunch Chocolate Bar
1978: TV commercial Reese Peanut Butter Cup Candy Bar
1980: TV commercial Nestle Crunch Chocolate Bar

Her Theatre Work Includes:
Peter Pan - Sacramento Theater
West Side Story - Sacramento Theater
Cinderella - Children's Theater Association of San Francisco
The Music Man - Children's Theater Association of San Francisco
Big River - Sacramento Theater

Maggie Munro was on Eleven Episodes of Little House

Founder's Day (7 May 1975) - Girl (uncredited)
Troublemaker (25 February 1976) - Girl (uncredited)
The Music Box (14 March 1977) - Girl (uncredited)
The Election (21 March 1977) - Student (uncredited)
Times of Change (19 September 1977) - City Girl (uncredited)
Harriet's Happenings (30 October 1978) - Student (uncredited)
Back to School: Part 1 (17 September 1979) - Student (uncredited)
Back to School: Part 2 (24 September 1979) - Student (uncredited)
The Werewolf of Walnut Grove (7 January 1980) - Student (uncredited)
Sweet Sixteen (25 February 1980) - Student (uncredited)
Fight Team Fight! (13 October 1980) - Student (uncredited)

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Maggie10

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: SARAH MILLER   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Sarah Miller, birthdate unknown, was in nine productions from 1974 thru 1983. They included Filthy Rich, Quincy M.E., Flamingo Road, Eight is Enough, Dallas, Underground Aces, ABC Afterschool Specials and The Wrestler.

She Was In Two Little House Episodes

I Remember, I Remember 1978
As Laura Ingalls, Charles’ Mother

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Sarah_10
I Do Again 1981 As Eunice Poulsen
Shown Here Helping Carolyn With Her
Wedding Dress (Center)

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Sarah_11

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: JOCELYN BRANDO   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:55 am

Jocelyn Brando was born in November of 1919 in San Francisco, California. She had a career that spanned five decades in theatre, film and television.

It was her second film that was her best-known movie role: detective Glenn Ford's doomed wife in Fritz Lang's The Big Heat (1953). Jocelyn's character was killed by a car bomb, intended for screen husband Ford. She also appeared in supporting roles in two of her brother's films, The Ugly American (1963) and The Chase (1965).

In the late 1960s, Jocelyn joined the cast of the CBS soap opera, Love of Life, where she created the role of Mrs. Krakauer, mother of Tess (Toni Bull Bua) and Mickey (Alan Feinstein). On primetime television, she played the recurring role of Mrs. Reeves on Dallas. Other popular TV series that featured her work include Richard Diamond, Private Detective, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Wagon Train, The Virginian and Kojak.

In later life, Jocelyn Brando, known for her sharp sense of humor, ran her own bookstore in Santa Monica, California, known as The Book Bin. She wrote poetry and conducted workshops at her home in the Intensive Journal method, a self-therapy technique developed by Ira Progoff.

She appeared in 54 movie and television productions between 1948 and 1983.

Jocelyn Brando had two sons, Gahan Hanmer, by actor Don Hanmer, and Martin Asinof, by writer Eliot Asinof. She died in November of 2005 at her Santa Monica home, aged 86, from undisclosed causes.

She was the sister of perhaps one of the greatest actors of all time, Marlon Brando.

She was in one Little House Episode.
“Money Crop” - 1974
She Played The Woman That Charles Stopped
To Talk To While Looking For The Wrecked Wagon

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Jocely10
Jocelyn's Brother Marlon, As Don Vito Corleone
In "The Godfather"

Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Jocely11

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   Grove - David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next