Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia

Go down 
+27
Kamberley
julmer70
annecimina
Praire Girl
Rickarda
littlehouselover
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
littlehousefan200
Ruth
Rob
LIWnut
Misti
Prairie Dweller
easyt72000
alexczarn
Shell
Lori
Joe
jes9
Rhonda
Vanesa
Honeybee
Krissy
Gin
Davetucson
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Happy010

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Davetucson wrote:
Olan Soule, born in La Harpe, Illinois in February of 1909, was a character actor supreme, one who can be seen on reruns of "Dragnet 1967" (1967), "Dragnet" (1951) and "The Andy Griffith Show" (1960) almost any day of the week. Born in La Harpe, Ill. to Elbert and Ann Williams Soule, he descends from three Mayflower passengers. He left Illinois at age 7 moving to Des Moines, Iowa until he was 17, when he launched his theatrical career joining the Jack Brooks tent show out of Sabula, Iowa. After leaving the tent show, he was on stage in Chicago for seven years when he became involved in radio work in 1933. He was in the program Bachelor's Children for 10 years and, when the show moved to California, Olan became involved in film and television work.

Soule was a leading radio actor, and portrayed many TV program and commercial voiceovers and cartoon voices, including Batman in all but the "Galactic Guardians" version of THE SUPER FRIENDS.

Starred on "The First Nighter Program" on Mutual (1943-1944) and CBS Radio (1945-1949).
He was in a whopping 232 shows on television and movies in a career that spanned from 1949 through 1991. They included Bonanza, Dragnet, Gunsmoke, Gomer Pyle:USMC, My Three Sons, Mayberry RFD, Rawhide, Wagon Train and on and on and on.

He passed away in February of 1994 in Los Angeles, California of lung cancer. He was 84.

He Was On Two Little House Episodes
To See The World – 1975 – Ticket Agent

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Olan_s11
Dearest Albert I’ll Miss You – 1980 – Mr. McGinnis
He Took The Picture Of Albert With the Football Team

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Olan_s12
As John Masters on The Andy Griffith Show
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Olan_s13

He sure looks a lot different with the mustache as the ticket agent!

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Bokmal10

PostSubject: LEONARD BARR   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Leonard Barr, born in September of 1903 in West Virginia, was a comic and eccentric dancer who was famous for being Dean Martin's uncle. He was the brother of Dino's mother, Angela Crocetti (née Barra). They were Italians of mixed Neapolitan and Sicilian ancestry.

He became a stand-up comic who delivered one-liners dead-pan, in the style of Henny Youngman. He first appeared on TV in 1950 as a comic dancer thanks to his nephew Dino, when Martin was hosting the "The Colgate Comedy Hour" (1950) with his then-partner Jerry Lewis. He didn't appear again on the boob tube until 1964, when he again appeared as a comic dancer, this time on "The Hollywood Palace" (1964).

He continued to appear on TV sporadically during the 1960s until his career as a TV comic and an actor took off starting in 1970. He appeared in the hit films Diamonds Are Forever (1971) (1971), Sean Connery's return to Bondage, and the Oscar-winning The Sting (1973), both times as a comic. He was on five episodes of The Odd Couple and 15 episodes of Szyznyk in the 1970’s. In total, he was in 14 televison shows and movies from 1970 through 1980.

He passed away in November of 1980 at the age of 77.

He Was On One Episode Of Little House
To See The World - 1975 - Store Proprietor
He Sold The Hat To Johnny To Give To The Saloon Girl

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Leonar10

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: ERIC MILOTA   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Eric Milota was born in Los Angeles, California on January 27th, 1970. He acted in four titles from 1982 thru 1985.
They included Money on The Side – 1982, Trapper John MD – 1985, and Revolution – 1985.

He Was On One Episode Of Little House
A Faraway Cry – 1982 – Jeffrey
He Nearly Died Of Influenza  

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Eric_m10
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Eric_m11

Last edited by Davetucson on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: CAL BARTLETT   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Cal Bartlett, birthdate unknown, began his acting career in 1963. His first appearance was in Arrest and Trial, a a televison series. Other appearances included Perry Mason, 2 episodes of Bonanza, 6 episodes of Lassie, 8 episodes of The Virginian, Mod Squad, Plice Woman, Fantasy Islandand Father Murphy to name a few. He was also on the remake of Bonanza entitled Bonanza the Return in which Michael Landon Jr. was a writer.

He appeared in 212 episodes of The Bold and the Beautiful as Dr. Todd Powell.

He recently completed the movie Christmas Twister in 2012 in which he played an old man.

He Appeared On One Little House Episode
A Faraway Cry – 1982 – Horace Beckwith

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Cal_ba10
As Dr. Todd Powell In
The Bold and the Beautiful

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Cal_ba11

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: DENNIS LIPSCOMB   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Dennis Lipscomb, born March 1, 1942, In Westbury,  New York is an American actor.
Lipscomb's first feature film was Union City (1980). From the early 1980s to the 1990s, Lipscomb appeared in key roles in various motion pictures including Eyes of Fire (1983), WarGames (1983), The Day After (1983), A Soldier's Story (1984), Amazing Grace and Chuck (1987), Sister, Sister (1987), The First Power (1990) and Under Siege (1992).

Between co-starring in these films Lipscomb also took lead parts in independent features such as Eyes of Fire (1984) and Retribution (1987). In more recent years, Lipscomb has guest starred on television commercials and shows, including WKRP In Cincinnati, T.J. Hooker, and Wiseguy (1987; CBS) as Sid Royce/Elvis Prim.

He has been in 75 projects, including "Roswell" (1999), "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and "Highway to Heaven" (1984), among many others.

Studied drama in London.
Has a master's degree from the University of Iowa.
Has a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Distribution from Clarkson University.
Was a member of Sigma Delta fraternity.
(2003) Starred in a television commerical for IBM.
(2004) Is the dog psychiatrist in Beggin' Strips commercials.

Update: Died July, 30th 2014 72 Years Old

He Was In One Little House Episode
A Faraway Cry – 1982 - Sherman Andruss
Carolyn Gave New Born Baby to He and His Wife

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Dennis11
In "A Soldier's Story" - 1984
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Dennis12

Last edited by Davetucson on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:38 pm

Dave wrote:
He recently completed the movie Christmas Twister

That might be my favorite movie title since Sharktopus.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Your insights are always great to read, Dave...You even have more info about the actors that went as guests to act at "Little House on the Prairie Show", than Pattick Loubatière, the French guy who wrote a book about it...I thought he was the man who know the most details about LHOTP in the world...Unttil I read your messages! thud Thumbsup

Vanesa.

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:04 am

Vanesa wrote:
Your insights are always great to read, Dave...You even have more info about the actors that went as guests to act at "Little House on the Prairie Show", than Pattick Loubatière, the French guy who wrote a book about it...I thought he was the man who know the most details about LHOTP in the world...Unttil I read your messages! thud Thumbsup

Vanesa.

What an absolutely nice thing to say Vanessa......That makes it all worthwhile!!!!!! I appreciate you commenting and reading the bios! They can be very interesting and fun....just because they are guest stars doesn't mean there aren't some interesting facts about them.......The only thing that makes me a little sad is that I am starting to run out of subject matter with over 350 of them done, but I keep digging. Again, thanks for the nice compliment
and reading the bios!
David

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: TRIVIA   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:26 am

1. Did you know that Winoka was a fictional town? However, the Ingalls did leave Walnut Grove to run a hotel.
It was in Burr Oak, Iowa and they ran it from 1876 to 1878. Today, it is a museum.

2. Remember when Albert ran away after the blind school fire and tried to find his real father, Jeremy Quinn?
Quinn lived in Olney, Minnesota. That town does exist and is 72 miles from Walnut Grove. The Dakota
Orphanage, where Albert lived as a child before running away to Winoka, was located in Pierre, South Dakota.
Exactly 264 miles from Olney. Albert, of course was fictional, but Olney, Minnesota does exist.

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Olneye10[/font]
[/size]

Last edited by Davetucson on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:34 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: CLYDE HARPER   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:28 am

Michael Landon was known to give crew members on the show speaking parts in several episodes. He was very loyal to everyone who worked for him and remembered for taking care of his people.

Clyde Harper was a good example. He was basically a transportation manager. He filled that role in 88 episodes of Highway to Heaven, one episode of Father Murphy and several episodes of Little House. He was the transportation captain in the movie Paper Moon in 1973 and Sam's Son in 1984. He also handled that position for all three Little House Movies: The Last Farewell, Look Back To Yesterday and Bless All The Dear Children. Also worked on Bonanza in the same capacity.

He Acted in 3 Episodes of Little House
Wave of The Future - 1981 - Customer

Welcome To Olesonville - 1982 - Pig Farmer
Talking About Voting For Almanzo for Mayor

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Clyde_10
The Angry Heart - 1979 - Gambler
He Won Charles' Watch That Tod Stole
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Clyde_11

Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:39 am

That's very interesting, Dave! It goes to show how awesome Michael Landon was! Smile Goodpost
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Davetucson wrote:
Did you know that Winoka was a fictional town? However, the Ingalls did leave Walnut Grove to run a hotel.
It was in Burr Oak, Iowa and they ran it from 1876 to 1878. Today, it is a museum.

I knew Winoka was made up, but I never knew that they actually did run a hotel...!

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:00 pm

[quote="alexczarn"]
Davetucson wrote:
Did you know that Winoka was a fictional town? However, the Ingalls did leave Walnut Grove to run a hotel.

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Diva_c26

Alex, here is a picture of the hotel that the Ingalls helped to run in Burr Oak. they lived in the basement. Caroline and the girls worked in the kitchen and it was a very busy place for stagecoaches and travelling families. If you would like to read a fictional version of what may have happened, read Old Town in the Green Groves by Cynthia Rylant.

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 MarilynKeeper David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:09 am

Davetucson wrote:

Yes, I knew...And I suppose that some of the Winoka events were taken from Laura's rales about Burr Oak. A saloon did really burn in Burr Oak! And I tink that Michael Landon could have taken Mr Bisbee as a patern to create Mr. Standish.

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:11 am

Hey, Marylin! The Burr Oak hotel always makes me think in "Nellie's hotel and Restaurant" . I think that the building is very similar to the one from the TV show..

Vanesa. Smile

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: BOB MILES   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:40 pm

Ever wonder who that nasty train bouncer was in “The Odyssey”?
Bob Miles was born in Hollywood on September 11, 1927. He is the son of Robert and Frances Miles. His father was a stuntman, coordinator and actor who worked in Hollywood silents and talkies. He appeared in "Riders of the Plains" ( 1924 ), "The Water Hole" ( 1928 ), and "The Last Round-Up" ( 1934 ). His mother was a stuntwoman who founded the first stunt group in the motion picture business. They were known as the The Riding Stuntgirls of America.

Stuntwomen Betty Danko and Aileen Goodwin co-founded the group with his mother. Bob joined the business at the age of 9 months. As a baby, he appeared in numerous silent films without screen credit. As a little boy, he did acting bits and horseback doubled child actors in vintage movies. Bob was stationed at Fort Lewis in Washington during the final year of World War II in 1945.

In 1946, he started working as a stuntman for the movie studios in Hollywood and Los Angeles. In 1948, he was hired to work at RKO Pictures in Culver City. The studio was under the control of Howard Hughes at the time. Bob served as his driver from that point through 1951. A year prior, he met an aspiring young actress named Vera Ralston. They got married and she became Vera Miles. They bore two children; Debra was born in 1950 and Kelley was born in 1952. They divorced in 1954.

In March of 1959, David Dortort hired him as stunt coordinator and stunt double for Michael Landon in "Bonanza". His job as stunt coordinator would be to hire the stuntmen who were needed to double actors on the show. He'd choreograph the fights and battle sequences for the series. As a stuntman, Bob would double actors he bore a physical resemblance to. At 5' 11-1/4", he would stand in for actors in the 5' 10" to 6' 2" height range.

Bob taught Michael how to fight during the 1959-60 season and he would double Little Joe in bit parts. Michael could only do what the network and insurance company would allow him to do. He learned how to fight very quickly under Bob's instruction. By the 1960-61 season, Michael could do a complete fist fight without Bob standing in for him. But the insurance company wanted him not to do anything too dangerous in mind.

In some shows, Michael could get away with doing a complete fight and in others, Bob would double him in the costume in bit parts. He did the falls, wild fights and horseback riding as Little Joe through the 1966-67 season. When the ninth season started production in 1967, Michael could do his fights on a weekly basis himself and Hal Burton was hired to double Joe in the other dangerous catagories that year.

In 1967, the newcomer to the Ponderosa was Candy, played by David Canary Bob would double Candy in bit parts for fights, falls and horseback during the actor's three-year stay on the ranch. Just a few months after the 1970-71 season was in production, Bob left NBC and "Bonanza". He purchased a lot in Utah to build a home on and wanted to work freelance.

In November of 1972, Bob returned to work on the series. "The Marriage of Theodora Duffy" was the last hurrah for 'Bonanza'. The series was cancelled by NBC when they were filming the episode. The wrap party was held after the final day's shooting and the booze was flowing everywhere. His post-Bonanza career had him working at the studios doing stunts and coordination in the 70's and 80's.

Michael Landon hired him for two episodes in "Little House" and he made a brief appearance in "Highway to Heaven" in 1985. Bob retired in the 1990's and was a lifetime member of the Stuntmen's Association of Motion Pictures. He enjoyed playing golf and boating in Utah. Aside from doubling Little Joe, he was one of the best fightmen to work in the movie and television business. A lifelong smoker, Bob suffered from emphysema and died on April 12, 2007. His wife Yvette was at his bedside during his final moments of life and breath at their home in Parawan, Utah.

He was in 75 epsiodes of Bonanza as an actor and stuntman. He played a dealer in one episode of Father Murphy. He also had appearances in The Wild Wild West, Star Trek, Gunsmoke and Tombstone Territory

Two Episodes of Little House
The Odyssey – 1979 – Train Bouncer
Look Back To Yesterday – 1983 – Townsman# 2

Right After Charles' Fight With The Bouncer
In "The Odyssey"

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Bob_mi10

Bob's Wife Vera, Who Starred in "The Last Summer" Opposite David Friedman
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Vera_m10

Last edited by Davetucson on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Dave, do you have a profile on Arthur Space, who played Phineas Jenks in "Fred"? He also appeared in one episode of The Waltons -- "The Beau" -- as Marcus Dane, an old beau of Esther's. "Fred" and "The Beau" have some other interesting parallels. In "Fred", Mr. Edwards had a secret still in the woods, and Fred the goat found it and got drunk. In "The Beau", Yancy Tucker had a secret still in the woods, and Chance the cow found it and got drunk. What are the odds?

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: ARTHUR SPACE   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:20 am

Arthur Space was a lean, moustachioed American character actor, most often seen as sheriffs, bankers or doctors. Acted in stock companies before appearing on Broadway in "Three Men on a Horse" and "Awake and Sing". Prolific on television, he is best remembered as Velvet's father Herbert in National Velvet, and as veterinarian Doc Frank Weaver in Lassie.

Born in New Brunswick, New Jersey, in October of 1908, Space began his career in summer stock theater and eventually began appearing on Broadway. He made his film debut in the 1941 crime drama Riot Squad opposite Richard Cromwell. The following year, Space appeared alongside Abbott and Costello in Rio Rita. He also had roles in Tortilla Flat (1942), Our Vines Have Tender Grapes (1945), The Fuller Brush Man (1948), and The Fuller Brush Girl (1950). In the early 1950s, Space appeared in various film serials including Government Agents vs. Phantom Legion, Canadian Mounties vs. Atomic Invaders, and Panther Girl of the Kongo. In 1954, Space played the bandit Black Bart, or Charles Bolles, in an episode of the syndicated western television series Stories of the Century.

Throughout the mid-1950s, Space continued appearing in films such as The Spirit of St. Louis with James Stewart while guest starring on various television series. He appeared four times as Col. Tomkin in the ABC western series, Colt .45, starring Wayde Preston. During this time, Space had a recurring role on Lassie. In 1960, Space landed the role of Herbert Brown in the television series National Velvet. After the series ended in 1962, Space continued acting in both television and films. Among his roles were four Perry Mason appearances between 1958-1964. He played the murderer in the 1958 episode, "The Case of Rolling Bones," as Willard Scott; in 1964 he again played the murderer, Edgerton Cartwell, in "The Case of the Silver Bullets." His last role was in a 1981 episode of Walking Tall.

He worked in over 265 titles of movies and TV shows from 1941 through 1981. A sampling of Tv shows and movies include Lou Grant. Charlies Angels, The Waltons, The Swarm, Alice, Rhoda, Medical Center, Ironside, Mayberry RFD, Lassie, Wagon Train, Bonanza, The Rifleman, A Summer Place and The Spirit of St. Louis to name a few. A very prolific actor.

He died of cancer at his home Hollywood on January 13, 1983 at the age of 74.

Little House on the Prairie - One Episode
Fred - 1976 - As Phineas Jenks

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Phinne10

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: MAURICE HILL   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:11 am

Born in March of 1918, in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Maurice Hill had a career that spanned nearly six decades, he played a featured role, as handsome Tom Williams, in the classic "Charm School" segment of the "I Love Lucy" series.

Moved to the NY theater scene after U.S. Army service and made his Broadway debut in a minor role in 1948 production of "Mister Roberts".

He was a writer and performer on the sci-fi series "Space Patrol" (1950), appearing as Captain Hayward. He acted in over fifty three television productions from 1950 through 2007. He appeared in LA Heat, Murder She Wrote, Alice, Falcon Crest, Knots Landing, Lou Grant, Medical Center and Mannix to name a few. He wrote five television programs in the mid to late fifties.

He passed away in July of 2007 at the age of 89 in Los Angeles, California.

One Little House Episode
The Odyssey – 1979 – Editor
The Man Talking To Randolph Hearst

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Mauric10

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Liittle House Trivia   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:49 am

What does the movie Airplane and Little House on the Prairie have in common?
Six guest stars that appeared on Little House also appeared in the movie Airplane, one of the funniest movies ever made!
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 220px-10

David Hollander appeared in "Silent Cry" as Michael
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 David_10
Rossie Harris appeared in "The Nephews" as Rupert
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Rossie10
Kenneth Tobey appeared in "A Matter of Faith" as Barrett
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Kennet10
Jonathon Banks appeared in "Darkness Is My Friend" as Jed
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Jonath11
Nicholas Pryor appeared as Royal Wilder in "Times Are Changing"
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Nichol10
Maurice Hill appeared as The Editor in "The Odyssey"
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Mauric11

Last edited by Davetucson on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: CHARLES COOPER   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Charles Cooper was born in August of 1926 In San Francisco, California. His first appearance was in the play "Hamlet" when he was fifteen years old. He was in over eighty six productions, both movies and television during a career that spanned from 1950 thru 2007. They included Dallas, Star Trek, Hill Street Blues, Gimme a Break, 13 epsiodes of Father Murphy, Carter Country, Lou Grant, CHips, The Rifleman, Perry Mason, Hazel, Maverick, Wagon Train and Gunsmoke to name a few.

Update: Passed away November 29th, 2013 at 87 Years of age...Los Angeles, California

He Played The Constable In
One Episode of Little  House
Men Will Be Boys - 1978 (Far Right)

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Charle10
As "General Korrd" In Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Charle12

Last edited by Davetucson on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: KATE WILLIAMSON   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:31 pm

Kate Williamson, birthdate unknown, was in thirty six productions, both in movies and television from 1977 through 2003. She played the grandmother of seriel killer Jeffery Dahmer in the movie "Dahmer" in 2002. Other appearances included NYPD Blue, Home Improvement, JAG, Ellen, Murder She Wrote, One Episode of Highway To Heaven ("Doctor"),
Falcon Crest and Newhart to name a few.

She is the mother of actress Elizabeth Ruscio.

She Played a Nurse in Two Episodes of Little House
Bless All The Dear Children - 1984 (Movie) Taking Care of The Ding Bat
That Kidnapped Rose.

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Kate_w10
To See The Light - 1980 - Taking Care of Adam
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Kate_w11
Daughter Elizabeth Ruscio
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Elizab10

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: TODD SUSMAN   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:44 am

Todd Susman was born in January of 1947 in St. Louis Missouri. He has acted in over 132 productions of television and movies since 1970. Todd has been extremely busy lately doing voice-over work for the likes of Greyhound, Mitsubishi Motors, and Bull's Eye BBQ Sauce.

Although his credits include hundreds of commercials and television shows, he is best remembered as one of the heard-but-never-seen P.A. announcers, along with Sal Viscuso on the M*A*S*H TV Series from 1972 thru 1983.

He appeared on ER, LA law, The Rat Pack, Coach and Empty Nest to name a few.

He Was On One Little House Episode
As Max, the Bungling Outlaw
The Legend of Black Jake - 1981

Far Right
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Todd_s10

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: HERB ARMSTRONG   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Herb Armstrong was born in September of 1924 in New York City. He was a character actor that appeared in sixty productions, both TV and movies from 1958 through 2005. He appeared on The Rifleman, Ben Casey, The Munsters, Days of Our Lives, Medical Center, Gunsmoke, Police Story, The Waltons, and the movie Seems Like Old Times to name a few.
He passed away in March of 2005 in Los Angeles. He was eighty years old.

He Was In Two Little House Episodes
You'll Notice in Both Epsiodes That He Never Lost
His "New York" Accent

There’s No Place Like Home – 1978 – Harold
He Gave Toby Noe His Winning Lottery Numbers
David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Herb_a11
The Lost Ones – 1981 - Halstead
Giving Charles Directions To Uncle Jed’s Camp

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Herb_a10

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: LEN WAYLAND   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Len Wayland was born in December of 1920 in Arkansas.

Before his break into television in the 1950s, Len Wayland began as a Broadway actor and toured the country starring in such favorites as "A Streetcar Named Desire" and "A Man for All Seasons". He later started his television career with a stint in soap operas and then, later, in nighttime dramas. He went on to appear in episodes of "The F.B.I." (1965), "Dragnet 1967" (1967), "Barnaby Jones" (1973), "Ironside" (1967) and "The Fugitive" (1963). Other appearances included Dallas, The Waltons, Barnaby Jones, and Mayberry RFD.

He retired from TV about 20 years before his death and spent his retirement playing golf with friends. He died in February of 2001 at the age of eighty. They thought it fitting, then, that his memorial should, and did, take place at a golf course in Los Angeles.
He appeared in seventy four titles, both in movies and television in a career that lasted from 1954 through1990.

He Was In One Episode Of Little House
The Lost Ones – Part Two - 1981
As Isaiah Tompkins
The Not So Nice Man That First Tried to Adopt James and Cassandra

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Len_wa10

Last edited by Davetucson on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia   David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

David's Little House Star Profiles and Trivia
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next