Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walker Texas Rangers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Walker Texas Rangers Happy011

Walker Texas Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Walker Texas Rangers   Walker Texas Rangers EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Walker Texas Rangers Wtr-s1_R1pack
Walker, (Chuck Norris) a martial artist, and his partner Trivette are Texas Rangers. They make it their business to battle crime in Dallas and all around the State of Texas

Anyone Like this Show? This is one of my Favorites Right Up there with LHOTP & Road to Avonlea

Walker Texas Rangers Jacobk10Walker Texas Rangers Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Walker Texas Rangers Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Walker Texas Rangers   Walker Texas Rangers EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Its a good one. I have a friend that saw Chuck Norris in a Dallas Kroger store shopping. He still had a fake scar on his cheek from filming. I don't think he spoke to him but he said he signed a few autographs. Seemed to be a real nice guy.

Walker Texas Rangers Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Walker Texas Rangers   Walker Texas Rangers EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:10 am

Gary and I used to watch it.

When you're in Texas look behind you. Cause that's where the ranger's gonna be.

Walker Texas Rangers Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : Walker Texas Rangers Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: Walker Texas Rangers   Walker Texas Rangers EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:39 am

WTR is so campy but I do love it. Did you know that Chuck Norris was taught martial arts by Bruce Lee and appeared in at least one of his movies? (I'm too lazy to look up how many)

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

Walker Texas Rangers Pbucket
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Walker Texas Rangers Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Walker Texas Rangers   Walker Texas Rangers EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:47 pm

My daughters love the show. They recently finished watching the last season on DVD. It's amazing that Walker could do anything, but hey, who didn't think Chuck Norris could do anything when they were little?

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walker Texas Rangers   Walker Texas Rangers Empty

Back to top Go down

Walker Texas Rangers
Page 1 of 1