Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Little Plastic Surgery

Go down 
+7
Rhonda
Praire Girl
littlehouselover
Amy
bethandmanly
Rob
Davetucson
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : A Little Plastic Surgery Bokmal10

A Little Plastic Surgery Empty
PostSubject: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Jennifer Gray of "Dirty Dancing"
Some Slight Changes Over The Years...........
A Little Plastic Surgery Jennif10

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : A Little Plastic Surgery Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:26 pm

She's probably just combing her hair differently. A Little Plastic Surgery 68167
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Those eyelashes look ridiculous. Did she buy them from a Tammy Faye Messner auction?

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:07 pm

It is very difficult to comprehend what these people are thinking when they do this stuff. Looking for the fountain of youth I guess.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : A Little Plastic Surgery Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:46 am

bethandmanly wrote:
Those eyelashes look ridiculous. Did she buy them from a Tammy Faye Messner auction?

For real! Yikes I think that's a DwtS shot though, and everyone looks unnatural on DwtS. HeeHee Melissa looked pretty ridiculous in some of the make-up choices they did on her too. Whistle

It's wierd....from this shot/angle it's hard for me to see where her nose is that different. I know she had it re-done years ago, but it doesn't look 'that' different to me. Also, I can't see that her lips have been touched. I know there are articles that suggest she had injections done, but her bottom lip doesn't look plump and the top lip is thin. There are wrinkles under her eyes, too. The only thing that you can guess (besides the nose) that she's had done is botox on her forehead. Although, my own sister is almost 50 and she doesn't have wrinkles on her forehead yet, so it's not unfathomable I guess.
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:51 pm

So many celebrities have bad plastic surgery and they look awful or very different...and they can afford the best...even Melissa Gilbert looked so odd to me when I saw her a few years ago..Victoria Principal, Cindy Landon,Priscilla Presley, the list is too long.

Too bad they couldn't see how nice they really looked without it. I've seen before and after shots on TV and in magazines and it's remarkable.
Back to top Go down
Praire Girl
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:09 pm

I remember seeing Kenny Rogers and thinking "who is that?". When young women and men do this to themselves, it's not so much youth as a different look I think. It rarely looks natural.

Tova, Ernest Borgnine's wife looked the best, you knew she had something done to look better, but it was done well.
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Dolly and Kenny -Isn't It Wonderful!
A Little Plastic Surgery Dolly-10

Back to top Go down
Praire Girl
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:07 pm

They were so handsome/pretty before.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : A Little Plastic Surgery Purple2

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:11 pm

A Little Plastic Surgery 249598004319178594_5rL2k16L_c

No

A Little Plastic Surgery Rhonda10A Little Plastic Surgery Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : A Little Plastic Surgery Headac10

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:18 pm

I don't understand why women get Plastic Surgery.Half the time women looked a heck lot more beautiful before they got the work done!!! Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 pm

[url=A Little Plastic Surgery 2ppklkl][IMG]

I could never watch him sing after he did this...why??

And I loved how she looked before...what's a few crowsfeet compared to plastic, no move faces?

[url=A Little Plastic Surgery Zyhue8][img]
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:46 pm

oh my..they looked better before

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 pm

I always thought Kenny was so good looking before. His eye shape was so nice before...so 'warm'. Now they are just 'odd'. Yikes

I have seen a few celebs who have gotten it 'right', and not done too much, but overall most celebs don't know when to quit. I think Lisa Rinna is probably one of the worst I've seen. All you see are her lips! help
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:51 am

I remember catching a news (?) program about reversing plastic surgery and Lisa had her lips reduced. I found this article:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20433966,00.html
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:21 am

I agree,some stars go over borad with doing this.

Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : A Little Plastic Surgery Happy010

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Wayne Newton looks unrecognizable! Seriously why do people do this to themselves?
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
A Little Plastic Surgery Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Amy and I were talking about this again when we got together the last time. We had run across a Kenny Rogers record at the antique store, and we both thought of this thread. We were wondering if the actors can see how they look, or if they have a distorted view of themselves, and actually think that they look fabulous. I'm sure that if they'd have accepted the fact that they were getting older, and worked with what they had, they'd have looked far better than what the multiple plastic surgeries brought about for them. It's sad...our society has such a fascination with youth that we tend to severely undervalue anyone who is considered "old". They have so much to offer and to share, and we don't take the time to appreciate that. And people miss out on a lot in life in their frantic attempts to stay young forever. Life passes them by while they're desperately trying to dodge a wrinkle.
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:47 pm

I think the WORST ever was Michael Jackson! He destroyed himself because he thought he was 'so ugly.' Before all that plastic surgery, I actually thought he was cute! But had such low esteem...and after a while, he didn't even look like himself. The worst part is, he always kept insisting he didn't have "that much" plastic surgery!

Priscilla Presley is also another beautiful woman who completely destroyed herself. And...why do these people insist on doing their lips? I have yet to see ONE person who does her lips and actually looks good!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:16 pm

julmer70 wrote:
I think the WORST ever was Michael Jackson! He destroyed himself because he thought he was 'so ugly.' Before all that plastic surgery, I actually thought he was cute! But had such low esteem...and after a while, he didn't even look like himself. The worst part is, he always kept insisting he didn't have "that much" plastic surgery!

Priscilla Presley is also another beautiful woman who completely destroyed herself. And...why do these people insist on doing their lips? I have yet to see ONE person who does her lips and actually looks good!

agree.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Lisa wrote:
...our society has such a fascination with youth that we tend to severely undervalue anyone who is considered "old". They have so much to offer and to share, and we don't take the time to appreciate that. And people miss out on a lot in life in their frantic attempts to stay young forever. Life passes them by while they're desperately trying to dodge a wrinkle.

So well said, Lisa. My older sister, who's almost 50 made an interesting comment recently. She is the mother of twin 18 year old girls. My nieces are gorgeous, if I do say so myself. batEyes But she said let's face it...by a certain age the eyes are just no longer 'on us'. Our we so narcissistic that we think people are actually looking at us, picking apart our features?? scratchead

Our society is obsessed with youth, and trying to recapture it via extreme measures is a waste. Might as well just grow old as gracefully as possible without beating ourselves up over it. Seriously, when did it become such an obsession?! Our ancestors certainly never cared! Guess they were too busy working out in the fields and slaving over a hot stove all day. I think as a society, we just have too much time on our hands. And celebrities have too much money in their pockets and THIS is how they choose to spend it. Makes you wonder if they grew up with parents belittling their looks a lot. Julie mentioned Michael Jackson...we already know that his father did just that. No

Last edited by Amy on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:23 pm

So well said, Lisa. My older sister, who's almost 50 made an interesting comment recently. She is the mother of twin 18 year old girls. My nieces are gorgeous, if I do say so myself. batEyes But she said let's face it...by a certain age the eyes are just no longer 'on us'. Our we so narccisstic that we think people are actually looking at us, picking apart our features?? scratchead

Our society is obsessed with youth, and trying to recapture it via extreme measures is a waste. Might as well just grow old as gracefully as possible without beating ourselves up over it. Seriously, when did it become such an obsession?! Our ancestors certainly never cared! Guess they were too busy working out in the fields and slaving over a hot stove all day. I think as a society, we just have too much time on our hands. And celebrities have too much money in their pockets and THIS is how they choose to spend it. Makes you wonder if they grew up with parents belittling their looks a lot. Julie mentioned Michael Jackson...we already know that his father did just that. No

Yes, his father is such a jerk. Actually I have a better word for him, but I can't post that type of language here. greenS
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : A Little Plastic Surgery Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:51 pm

A handsome devil like Joe Jackson is bound to have pretty high standards. A Little Plastic Surgery 68167

A Little Plastic Surgery Jackson_BM_Bayern_S_858455p
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Well said, Rob!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Oh my. Yikes I wonder what he thought of the extremes Michael went to. I wonder if he felt responsible, or if he was delusional enough to think it was all Michael's problem?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Plastic Surgery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next