Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Little Plastic Surgery

Go down 
+7
Rhonda
Praire Girl
littlehouselover
Amy
bethandmanly
Rob
Davetucson
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 Happy010

A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Personally, I actually think MJ looks better than his "father" in this picture (I had to put that word in quotes).
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:06 am

Well, we can add another one to the list!Yikes 

Today's news, cute Renee Zellweger has had her bout with botox--enough to change her appearance completely.  When I saw that headline I thought, 'yeah, sure, we'll see about that.'  But it's true...she looks completely different.

Before....this is the squinty eyed, round faced, apple cheeked 'cute' Renee we all know and love.  If she was a big girl before this, I would guess that she may have simply lost weight for the chisled look in the after shot, but she's been very thin for a long time now.

A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 Renee_10

And this is her now:

A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 Renee-10

thud Dramatic, huh??   Honestly I understand it in some ways.  Renee had VERY squinty eyes, which I can see could work to her disadvantage as she ages.  I actually think she looks really good (better than many who've used botox) and if I didn't know what she looked like before, I wouldn't be able to tell this even is botox.  But because she's famous and had the 'cute' round face before, (and we know she hasn't lost a ton of weight or something) it's so obvious. I don't know why the media is making a big deal about the 'smooth forehead' though---she already had flawless skin and I could never detect a single wrinkle on her forehead.scratchead  If she's happy with the results, I'm happy for her, but they weren't kidding---she really would be unrecognizable to me if I saw her on the street.  However, it looks like she's going behind the camera from here on out and is moving on from acting, so I don't think this will really affect her career. I just can't imagine how weird it has to be for her to get up in the morning and look in the mirror and see a completely different face!OhMy 

Here's an article:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/11/renee-zellweger-new-look-botox-plastic-surgery-photos/

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:35 pm

I wouldn't have recognized her. Kenny Rogers is still the one that looks COMPLETELY different after plastic surgery. His is the most dramatic, and not for the better, either. I was shocked when I saw him a few years ago on TV.

A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:31 pm

She looked better before. It makes her look old.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Teresa wrote:
I wouldn't have recognized her.  Kenny Rogers is still the one that looks COMPLETELY different after plastic surgery.  His is the most dramatic, and not for the better, either.  I was shocked when I saw him a few years ago on TV.
That's just it---he has had actual plastic surgery (a LOT of it) so it makes sense that he no longer looks like himself.  But according to 'the experts' Renee most likely ONLY had botox to achieve this look!  That's kinda crazy!  I mean, I seriously would not look twice if I saw her, even in my area.  I would just think she's 'average'.  It's funny, because she was known for her 'girl next door looks' before, but she had some trademark features that are simply vanished now and are exactly the things that made her recognizable to others.  Maybe that's what she was going for, I don't know!

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
She looked better before. It makes her look old.

Yes, she looks 'gaunt' in her face, and that will age anyone.  Never an attractive look, in my opinion.  I think she still looks pretty, but just totally 'not her', and that's sad.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:35 pm

That is true amy. Don't understand why people do this.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Plastic Surgery   A Little Plastic Surgery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Plastic Surgery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2