Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Landon wins emmy

Go down 
+4
ChristinaAL
HarrisonCrosby4387
Carol
Misti
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Landon wins emmy Happy010

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 12:17 am

I was watching the daytime emmy awards this evening and Jennifer Landon (Gwen Munson) won outstanding younger actress in a drama series.

She was accompanied to the emmys by her mother, Cindy, and her brother, Sean.

As she did last year when she won, too, lastly, she thanked her dad.

Landon wins emmy HummerLandon wins emmy MistiKeeperLandon wins emmy Bookclub5Landon wins emmy Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 12:59 am

That's great! Applause

Landon wins emmy Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Landon wins emmy Happy011

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 10:43 am

I read this on PT, that is so swesome!!! :woohooo:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 12:18 pm

I seen that! My mom and sister watches "As The World Turns".My mom is always talking about her,and how much she looks like her dad,lol!

Nikki,
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 3:12 pm

Good for her! I'm sure Michael would be very proud :)

Landon wins emmy ChristinaKeeper2 Landon wins emmy 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Landon wins emmy Xmassm4

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 3:23 pm

I'm very happy for her! I'm sure Michael would be proud!
Back to top Go down

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 5:13 pm

Congrats Jennifer.Applause
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Landon wins emmy Love-s10

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 7:20 pm

I have to admit I've been watching ATWT since I was about 10. ( That makes only about 26 yrs for me now!!!....telling my age!) I couldn't wait to be sick and stay home from school to tune in!
I love Jen Landon's character...she has so much of her Dad's talent,mixed in with her own. ( Her singing for one.)
She's been playing a double character and most of the time I'm not into that...it just doesnt seem realistic. BUT she really has pulled me in, and It's fun to watch and see what happens next.
Jen is on her way into a beautiful career. soapbox
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 12:58 am

Gin wrote:
I have to admit I've been watching ATWT since I was about 10. ( That makes only about 26 yrs for me now!!!....telling my age!) I couldn't wait to be sick and stay home from school to tune in!
I love Jen Landon's character...she has so much of her Dad's talent,mixed in with her own. ( Her singing for one.)
She's been playing a double character and most of the time I'm not into that...it just doesnt seem realistic. BUT she really has pulled me in, and It's fun to watch and see what happens next.
Jen is on her way into a beautiful career. soapbox

I agree, Gin. I wasn't thrilled when Cleo came on the scene. My jury is still out on her. Jenn sings so well.

Landon wins emmy HummerLandon wins emmy MistiKeeperLandon wins emmy Bookclub5Landon wins emmy Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 4:40 pm

Misti, what did you think of the double roll that Lily played? I got sick of it....but didnt really want her to die. Guess someone has to in order to get it down to the one person again! Martha did do a very creative job though with that....
Who's you favorite on ATWT? Margo, Holden, Lily are some of mine. I love the people that have stayed in their roll for years. Emily needs to go melt somewhere tho.....I'm so tired of her! :sillySmiley:
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 10:38 pm

Gin wrote:
Misti, what did you think of the double roll that Lily played? I got sick of it....but didnt really want her to die. Guess someone has to in order to get it down to the one person again! Martha did do a very creative job though with that....
Who's you favorite on ATWT? Margo, Holden, Lily are some of mine. I love the people that have stayed in their roll for years. Emily needs to go melt somewhere tho.....I'm so tired of her! :sillySmiley:

Hey Gin! Nice to have a fellow ATWT fan!

No, I did not like Rose at all, not from the beginning. It seemed she took up too much screen time that could have been devoted to veteran characters.

Love that we have other characters back but I wish they would use the same actors. Aaron; I liked him when he first came on the screen but it seemed his acting deteriorated. I hope he's better this time around. I wish they would have gotten the original Alison back. Don't like Dusty with Emily (hello! She kidnapped you, remember?). Loved Dusty with Jenn.

I read a spoiler about Dusty and Alison...did they kiss? Yuck!

I'm enjoying the younger kids Parker/Faith/JJ and their real life problems and I'm glad Carly is back. In my eyes, she will always belong with Jack. Can't stomach Jack/Katie together! I like Gwen/Will, too. I wish Jade, blood kin or not, she would move somewhere! I am so tired of her!

What are your thoughts? :think: grinsmiley

Here is Gwen (Jenn Landon)

Landon wins emmy Atwt_landon_01

Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 5:22 am

Thanks for posting the picture!! Cheer

Landon wins emmy DaisyKeeper

Carrie Ingalls: 'Happy Birthday Baby Jesus'
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Melissa

Number of posts : 561

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 9:27 pm

How awesome! And she's very pretty but I don't think she looks like her dad much.

Landon wins emmy MelissaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 9:48 pm

Hey Misti...been awhile since we've talked about ATWT. I'm still watching about three days a week....depends on whats going on. What do you think about Paul/Rosanna/Meg/Craig?? I really felt sorry for Craig when he was looking at Bryants picture....but almost threw my shoe at him when he spiked Meg's drink! He is so terrible sometimes. I wish they could keep him good OR bad.
Holden and Lily belong together.....I loved Fridays episode of the Dollhouse....that was so creative and the coolest thing was Holden calling Lily "Ma'am". You wouldnt understand what thay meant if you hadn't been watching for the past 20+yrs.
I do hope Will and Gwen do get the baby....they need a break. Jen Landon still has it...and I'm looking forward to seeing what this next yr bring her. I hope her mom gets lost somewhere tho.
Jack and Carly ...well I just dont know about the two of them anymore. Katie has lost her mind....and I really dont want to see her with Jack. So I guess we should stay tuned huh? LoL

Landon wins emmy Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 11:15 pm

Gin wrote:
Hey Misti...been awhile since we've talked about ATWT. I'm still watching about three days a week....depends on whats going on. What do you think about Paul/Rosanna/Meg/Craig?? I really felt sorry for Craig when he was looking at Bryants picture....but almost threw my shoe at him when he spiked Meg's drink! He is so terrible sometimes. I wish they could keep him good OR bad.
Holden and Lily belong together.....I loved Fridays episode of the Dollhouse....that was so creative and the coolest thing was Holden calling Lily "Ma'am". You wouldnt understand what thay meant if you hadn't been watching for the past 20+yrs.
I do hope Will and Gwen do get the baby....they need a break. Jen Landon still has it...and I'm looking forward to seeing what this next yr bring her. I hope her mom gets lost somewhere tho.
Jack and Carly ...well I just dont know about the two of them anymore. Katie has lost her mind....and I really dont want to see her with Jack. So I guess we should stay tuned huh? LoL

Hey Gin! I was getting tired of the who four-triangle of them but I was actually starting to like Craig (since they brought back the original!) until he tried to miscarry Meg's baby. I believe that he really does love Meg and it might have worked until it all blew up.

Not sure about Paul; he seems as psycho, at times, as Craig. I'm glad Rosanna is leaving; I didn't care for her anyway. I am just so glad it went down on Thursday like it did; Paul laying it all out and her finally admitting it!

I think that eventually Lily and Holden will get back together; I can't believe she threw it all away because of Dusty; especially since he ended up dumping her for Emily, who doesn't want him! So crazy! It just seems they always end up together so we will see. Yes, I remember their "stable" days well; that is when I actually started watching. Wasn't there a time when he threw away the family for Julia, the one Jack was involved in? I thought Holden was with her, too. I cannot see him with Bonnie! mad

Do you think Gwen & Will will keep the baby, or the girl will want it back? Seems to be leaning more and more that she will. I love that they named the baby Hallie. I want them to have the baby they desperately want so bad! I think Gwen's mom has outlived her usefulness in Oakdale; I hope she is gone, too.

I'm glad Katie & Jack are done....I think its time for Katie to leave town. I don't mind her with Brad, though. I think overall, I want Jack and Carly together. Thru it all, they are the couple I love. I just wish Jack would stop being so condescending! That irritates me so bad about him.

I'm liking the acting of all the Snyder kids; but where has Hope Snyder been? She used to be on quite a lot. I think I like Luke and Noah; seems they are doing the storyline tastefully.

Chris can just hitch a ride back out of town. It's a shame, all he's doing to his dad. Emilys being a real witch, too.

Overall, its okay. I've been with it so much, I know I'll never tune out, although I'm not happy with it at time.

What are your current thoughts on the show? Oh, do you watch Guiding Light, too?

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 10:31 am

Hey Misti....I know you've had alot going on.
First off...no I dont watch Guiding Light. I did years ago, but had to cut back! LOL
Alot has happend in the past week on ATWT. I'm with you about Craig...he can pull at your heart strings but then he turns around and ruins everything. I love that Scott Bryce is back playing Craig. I've always thought he brings so much emotion to every scene. I ADORED him when he was trying to get over loosing Sierra and trying to move on with Ellie...that was moons ago. But now...he just needs alot of help.
Meg...that poor woman is....well, just lost. Doesn't everyone go back to the farm to get their head on straight? SHe needs to spend a little more time out there.
I personally was glad the baby was Pauls, but he is a Stenbeck remember. Craig and Rosanna need to get on the next plane out of Oakdale.
I've always liked Katie, but now I'm tired of her. She is SO childish at times. SHe had a good thing with Mike(loved that guy) but totally messed that up. I dont really know why she is still on the show. They need to at least let Margo tell her off at least once.
I'm with you about Jack and Carly. Those two are like Mac 'n cheese, one dont look good without the other. I'm ready for the writers to get things together and let them start mellowing to each other again. The least Jack could do is swear off women for awhile.
This Sam and his dummy thing is too weird.
Casey is coming home and not sure what that might bring....I'm thinking he will only be seeking more revenge.
LOVE that Will and Gwen have the baby....but I smell a rat. Sophie leaving that baby seems too easy. I do hope they are able to keep Hallie. (Love the name too!)
Holden and Lily...well--these two belong together too. I'm really tired of everyone breaking them up. I dont want them ending up like Hal and Barbara.
It should be interesting to see how Bob handles Chris. I hope he spanks his butt.
I miss Maddie, she was always so fun to watch. Veinna and Henry...Well.... I love'em! Henry is so quick on his feet......he is SO talented.
Those two need a real storyline tho...serving coffee in a diner is a little odd looking.
Well....lets watch this week and see what happens. I've got a feeling something big is about to blow.....stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 5:12 pm

Have you heard that Henry is supposed to be leaving? I have heard rumors that he turns up dead, but I'm not sure. I did read in an update that Dusty turns up dead. I think with all the people he's wronged in the last few weeks, there will be a lot of suspects.

I also have the love/hate relationship with Craig. He has so many layers to him and he has some good in him. I don't mind him being around as long as he is played by Scott Bryce. The last man to play the role, I didn't care for him, but this is Scott's role and as he's in it, I don't mind if he sticks around.

I don't care for the Sam/dummy at all! I also think that Parker needs a little "tough love" but overall, I like the kids (at least the ones that are left; Sage, J.J. and Parker).

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:27 pm

NOT HENRY! I agree his character has gotten a little stale, but dont mute that fast talker! DUSTY! Good Grief! Well....I guess we do need a little murder mystery again. His character has gone down since Jennifer died....that was such a wrong move.
I wonder if they will bury him in the same striped sport coat he's WEARS EVERY DAY?????
I would love to see him once in a form fitting athlete shirt.
I agree about Scott Bryce....he made Craigs roll.
Ya...Parker has Carly's smart mouth. Huh? But its time for Carly to step up and actually be a parent.
Noah and Luke...well....I just cant go with that at all. Wish they would go AWAY to college. Isn't Emma's house full about now?
HEY...didnt watch all of todays? Did Meg loose the baby or not? TTYL.... :fullmoon:

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:13 pm

Gin wrote:
NOT HENRY! I agree his character has gotten a little stale, but dont mute that fast talker! DUSTY! Good Grief! Well....I guess we do need a little murder mystery again. His character has gone down since Jennifer died....that was such a wrong move.
I wonder if they will bury him in the same striped sport coat he's WEARS EVERY DAY?????
I would love to see him once in a form fitting athlete shirt.
HEY...didnt watch all of todays? Did Meg loose the baby or not? TTYL.... :fullmoon:

How about Dusty in a speedo? grinsmiley I agree that his character has gone down hill since the days of Jenn, who I loved him with. I think it was mean of him to bed Lily and then dump her after a roll with Em. He should have practiced some self control if he wasn't interested in Lily. Of course, Lily shoulders some of the blame as well, as does Em.

I watched a little of todays on and off. And, yes, Meg did lose her baby on Friday. It was stupid for her to step into the fight between Paul and Craig anyway. You notice ATWT has a high infant mortality rate.

Come to think of it, I think that Parker is acting out because he knows all is not well with Sam. The guy (Sam) really creeps me out and I hope he doesn't stick around long. I think he is just being used to bring CarJack back together.

I've also heard that Simon will be back, though I'm not sure for how long. Hopefully not long. I loved him back in the Simon/Katie days but that is all over with. Maybe he will come back into town, get Katie and leave!

I'm not sure who all lives out at Emmas now. As far as I know Holden and the kids (thought we don't see them!), Luke, ??? I'm sure Meg, now that she left Craig and is dumping Paul, will move out there, too. It's been awhile since I've seen Emma; not since Christmas. But I think that's all that live out there now.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 6:41 pm

Ok this might sound odd..but I think Meg will go back to Craig. WHY? Well, he DID change his mind about the drink at the last second. And he did make sense about all Paul has done to Meg. I just really think he loves her. Odd...but I have a feeling.
Lily...well----somebody better get ahold of her quick. SHe's on a downward spiral. At least this will make Holden LOOK at her.
Dont forget Jack and the three kids are at Emma's too. She's got a houseful...so she might not have any chores to do herself. happy1
Roseanna has stayed past her welcome with me, so she can go back to her coma now. I want more of Will and Gwen, and I have a feeling there is more to come with Casey on his way back. Tell me again why Dusty has forgotten being chained up by Emily?????? soapbox
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:24 pm

Ok Misit, Somebody has snuffed Dusty. SO who do you think it was? I'm really not sure right now. But I dont think it was Lily, Holden or Chris. Too obvious. Lucinda? Maybe, she tends to want to take things in her own hands at times. Emily, could be....she has done some weird stuff.
Noah and Luke...yuck...
I am a little worried about Will/Gwen/Sophie....they need to draw some lines about her.
I'm glad to see Barbara with a new storyline. Sounds like it might humble her a bit. Good.
Not much else going on right now....Brad and Katie can freeze and never be found for all I care. HE HE!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 8:14 pm

Gin wrote:
Ok Misit, Somebody has snuffed Dusty. SO who do you think it was? I'm really not sure right now. But I dont think it was Lily, Holden or Chris. Too obvious. Lucinda? Maybe, she tends to want to take things in her own hands at times. Emily, could be....she has done some weird stuff.
Noah and Luke...yuck...
I am a little worried about Will/Gwen/Sophie....they need to draw some lines about her.
I'm glad to see Barbara with a new storyline. Sounds like it might humble her a bit. Good.
Not much else going on right now....Brad and Katie can freeze and never be found for all I care. HE HE!

You watch; it will be someone totally out of the blue...hey, maybe Emma did it! Seriously, I think the character of Dusy is woven into the history of Oakdale enough to where he could have left town and not have been killed. It is so obvious when a character makes people mad and everyone threatens to kill him; you know its inevitable. Maybe the "rumor" about the death of Henry was to throw everyone off of the fact it was Dusty that was targeted?

I definitely do not think that Sophie should be babysitting Hallie! I think that Gwen and Will are worried that she will want her back..I tend to think that, too.

I'm glad that Barbara's mouth cancer since she went thru it in real life. I just hope that we have a storyline about it and not just the casual conversation between Barbara & Lisa is the only mention.

I'm with you on Katie and Brad. If they would put Brad with someone else and have Katie leave town, it wouldn't bother me a bit. I am so tired of her.

Still waiting to see the Snyder (Holden & Lily) kids. They used to be front and center but they've been gone awhile. I'm still enjoying the angst of JJ and Parker. Didn't, at one time, Faith had a crush on JJ? It was when she was going through her eating troubles.

I may be in the minority, but I like Craig better than Paul. I think Craig truly loves Meg. Paul is just a nutcase. Can't wait to see what is coming up. I think I'm dreading a "who killed Dusty" story. I saw previews of Monday & they arrest Holden..

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 9:03 pm

Hey Gin! I just read on soapcentral that Craig (Scott Bryce) and Will & Gwen (Jesse Sofer & Jenn Landon) are rumored to be leaving ATWT... No

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 6:54 pm

:faint2: YOUR KIDDING! Well phewy! I really was hoping for a better role out of Craig...What can I say----I love the guy. Will and Gwen....I was hoping that wouldnt happen....but I think they might want them to come back sometime....so if they leave together then they can come back TOGETHER. I wonder what Jen has planned? :think:
I got a kick out of Roseanna coming into Emma's and telling Meg she was coming for her husband. Poor Meg....I'm glad she threw Rosanna and Barbara out.
THis little murder mystery is going to get sticky I think...I hope it doesnt last long. I'm ready for an old fashioned LOVE story! Might be able to remind Lily and Holden what its all about.
Carly is getting in a little too deep with Sam....she better watch out. SHe might get a taste of her own medicine. Parker is on to something....doesnt he have a sixth sense anyway??
Brad and Katie.....Make a snowman, not babies.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:12 am

I plan to make further comment about the show tomorrow but for now I'm fixing to head to bed. I have been looking on IMDB and one fact floored me.

Did you ever see the remake of "The Brady Bunch?" The movies starring Shelly Long and Gary Cole?

I was clicking on the individual kids that played in the movie and I had no idea that our own Will Munson (Jesse Sofer) played Bobby Brady in the movies!!!! It seems like those movies were made not that long ago but I guess they were. I just had no idea he played that role!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Landon wins emmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy Empty

Back to top Go down

Landon wins emmy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next