Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Landon wins emmy

Go down 
+4
ChristinaAL
HarrisonCrosby4387
Carol
Misti
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Landon wins emmy - Page 2 Love-s10

Landon wins emmy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 11:25 am

Ya Misti, I did know Jesse had been in The Brady Bunch movie. He has really grown (in a lot of ways!) since then. I need to catch up today...got a little busy on Friday...only caught the last 20 min. Funny....I think it was all about Katie and Brad. I so wish that would end. Blue Maybe this week will get better. Holden sure could use some of his Mama's cookin' about now , huh?

Landon wins emmy - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Landon wins emmy - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:25 am

Gin wrote:
Ya Misti, I did know Jesse had been in The Brady Bunch movie. He has really grown (in a lot of ways!) since then. I need to catch up today...got a little busy on Friday...only caught the last 20 min. Funny....I think it was all about Katie and Brad. I so wish that would end. Blue Maybe this week will get better. Holden sure could use some of his Mama's cookin' about now , huh?

Yep, I think he could. He has so reverted back to the "protecting Lily at any cost" mode! Not sure if I like that. I guess Roseanna is officially gone since she slipped into her coma. I wonder if today was her last?

I guess Lily figured some things out today...like she wasn't the one that killed Dusty. I guess that eliminates one person. How many more to go?

I'll bet the Gwen/Will exit will be from the fact that they tell Sophie not to come around. Maybe they leave to escape her. I was hoping Sophie would leave, too.

I saw some scenes from Tuesday...Casey is back. I'm curious to see how he does.

Did you see last week how Parker stole Sam's dummy; and Sam was actually freaking out?? It's good to see Bob wake up tomorrow, I believe...

Landon wins emmy - Page 2 HummerLandon wins emmy - Page 2 MistiKeeperLandon wins emmy - Page 2 Bookclub5Landon wins emmy - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 9:24 am

Ok well here's my theory: I think that Lily blabbed that night about the note she slide under the door for Chris to see(remember she was drunk) and Emily got mad at her. They fought, and Dusty got between them. Someone grabbed a syringe and it stuck into Dusty. I'm not sure Emily or Lily knows who did that. For some reason she and Emily have blocked that from memory. (Don't forget Emily blocked her rape by Diego a hundred yrs ago).
I think Dusty's death will be ruled an accident eventually, but Holden is just afraid right now. Whatever brings he and Lily back together I guess.
Sam is a quack, and Parker knows it. Carly will be in danger at some point and Jack's good o'le police skills will be used. He and Carly will see how much they still care about each other and get back together. THEN Brad and Katie can go to Egypt to live, and have lots of rabbit babies.
Bob....He may not remember much at first . Just long enough for Chris to let down his guard and then mess up again. If Bob is smart and I think he is....he needs to pretend for a while. Poor guy...he missed Christmas!
I'm sad to loose Jen Landon. I was hoping to see a real baby be raised on the show. We keep loosing them. I wish her the best. She will be great in whatever role she takes...she has proven her talent.
Poor Meg. SHe needs a real man. I keep wishing some neighbor farm hand will come by to use the phone and flex some muscles at her. Paul would probably jump him tho.
Casey.....I hope I warm up to this new guy...he just doesnt look like he belongs to Margo. I'll stay tuned. :woohooo:
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:05 pm

Misti...did you see that Cheerios commercial after ATWT's today? It might not have been the same in your area....it was so funny how they tied it into what is going on with ATWTs! Applause

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:49 pm

[b] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTI!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 4:00 pm

Thanks Gin! Man, I missed it today! I didn't get to see Casey. I think I'm going to get tired, real quick, of the "Who Done It?" of Dusty. I hate when things drag on and on. I saw previews the other day..is he blond?? No, I didn't get to see the cheerios commercial. What happened?

Landon wins emmy - Page 2 HummerLandon wins emmy - Page 2 MistiKeeperLandon wins emmy - Page 2 Bookclub5Landon wins emmy - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 3:35 pm

Casey looks sort of strawberry blond. He isn't as nice looking as the ones before him. I'm hoping he wont be there long. BUT I think Casey will also be another reason Will and Gwen will be moving on. bawling
The CHeerios commercial was funny. It comes on right after ATWT ends. It says something like " Today's episode of ATWT is brought to you today by Cheerios. It took Bob 6 weeks to come out of a coma, and now Chris is left with a headache. In just six weeks you could add Cheerios to you heart healthy diet." ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 6:53 pm

Oh, O.K.! They do that at the end of GL, too. They say, "It took six weeks for Jonathan to come back from the dead....etc." I didn't get to see today's show. I'll have to make sure to set my VCR for tomorrow. Can you give me a recap? More of the "Who done it?"

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 7:39 pm

Well, Paul has caught up with Emily harassing her about how she has everything it takes to be the killer. After all rolling someone off a cliff counts too---her response was "I'll find a higher cliff next time." Jack, in the meantime has called Emily in for questioning. She accuses Paul of ratting her out. Gets to the station and finds out that its Lily.
Lily and Holden just try to put it all together, but Bonnie is VERY mad that they went to Jack without counsel. She decides Holden needs to find another lawyer. Laughing (I didnt like she and Holden together anyway.)
That's about all of the "who done it" today. Only other thing was Parker telling Kit that Sam was hitting on his mom while she was gone. Kit looks ready to throttle him...but doesnt know who to believe because Carly and Sam have already told her that Parker is having some issues. I think its time Parker (maybe with the help of JJ) sets Sam up. Wink
I think theres more to come tomorrow about Will and Gwen. Do you know when Jen L. last day will be? I'm so sad. No
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:10 am

Ok guess I was way off about the "Who done it". I should know by now if there is someone on there thats new then that is who it usually is. AND well, Lucinda has just tried to step in and get Lily and Holden back together . She is after all Lucinda and will pull strings just because she can.....
I'm anxious to see how Bob handles things and where all this is going with Casey. This Sam/Parker/Carly thing is weird....and its supposed to get ugly.
It would be nice to see some young love happen during the summer for Parker. We need more teens on their...kind of lost our younger crowd.
I'm wondering when a good time will be for Paul to take his wedding ring off. I noticed he was still wearing it yesterday. He is so crazy.
I still hope some Jolly Green Giant will come in and sweep Meg off her feet. :muscles:
STAY TUNED!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 4:42 pm

I read a spoiler on one of the soap sites about who the killer was and I'm like, "What??" Several months ago I had seen two men on there I didn't recognize and when I heard their names I realized they were Chris and Evan. I guess they didn't make much of an impression on me!

I am really enjoying Parker...but where did J.J. go? There for awhile he was on quite a bit and then, nothing.

I'm glad that Meg gave Lucinda back her company.

Today when Evan grabbed Lily and put that syringe against her throat...excuse me. She practically handed herself over to him. Put up a fight, girl.

And Sam has that stupid dummy, now burned, and still talking! Very irritating. Reminds me of Chucky...they couldn't get rid of him in that movie, either! He kept coming...and coming...and coming...

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 5:17 pm

I didnt watch today...guess i needed some quiet time. Although this is where I was the whole time.LOL
Lily better fight...she's had too many close calls lately.
Sam and his dummy are just bad writing. I'll be glad when its over. Carly should have known better.....agh!
I really did feel sorry for Barbara when she realized the baby was gone. I hope she does get to show her good side again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landon wins emmy   Landon wins emmy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Landon wins emmy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2