Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky Purple2

Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky Empty
PostSubject: Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky   Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 7:42 am

Unfortunately, we have had so much cloud cover and rain, I might not be able to see it........... No

With the Space Shuttle Atlantis scheduled to undock from the
International Space Station (ISS) on Tuesday, skywatchers across much of the United States and southern Canada are in for a real treat on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.

Should weather conditions permit to offer clear skies, there will be a few opportunities to see both the Atlantis orbiter and the ISS flying across the sky from many locations.

Read Full Story Here

Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky Rhonda10Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky   Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 10:01 am

I'm afraid we may have the same problem.Blue It's starting to clear up.:think:
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky   Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 10:28 am

This is awesome!
According to the website, I should be able to see in the sky around 9:03 PM.... hopefully I can see it!

Thanks for the info happy1

Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky Horses10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky   Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 2:55 pm

Oh, I had forgotten to mention that I was able to see Space Station Tuesday night. It was really neat! :CoolSign:

I just saw the Atlantis on TV landing safely just now in Kern County, CA. Applause

Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky Horses10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky   Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 5:47 pm

Cool, Carol! I wish I was able to - that must've been realy neat! Thumbsup

Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky ChristinaKeeper2 Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky   Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 7:02 pm

I got to see it night before last!! It was so cool!!
Back to top Go down
edwina
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1010
Mood : Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky Party010

PostSubject: Re: Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky   Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 10:26 pm

I heard it come through the sound barrier at my work @ 1245 pm PST. We thought the cook at my work had slipped and hit the door, until a coworker let us know what it was.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky   Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 7:31 am

edwina wrote:
I heard it come through the sound barrier at my work @ 1245 pm PST. We thought the cook at my work had slipped and hit the door, until a coworker let us know what it was.

OH MY! The cook must be a pretty large person?!?!? :haha:

Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky Rhonda10Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky   Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1