Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dr. George Tann

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Dr. George Tann Cloud910

Dr. George Tann Empty
PostSubject: Dr. George Tann   Dr. George Tann EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:11 pm

I am in the process of re reading the Little House books in order and am working on LHOP at the moment.  I love going through these wonderful stories and no matter how often I read them, I learn something about the people and the places that are written about.

A friend of mine in Lauradom, Sarah Uthoff,  has a blogtalk radio show and she discusses many different things that has to do with something Laura.  Recently I listened to a show about Dr Tann, the black doctor who came to the little house on the prairie and helped to make the Ingalls family better when they had malaria.  Sarah's guest for this radio broadcast was Susan Thurlow.  Susan has researched all about Dr Tann and presented a lecture about him at Laurapalooza.  It was so interesting to listen and learn about a real person from Laura's books.  I was happy to find this radio broadcast and to hear all those exciting facts again.  

You can listen to Sarah and Susan at Trundlebed Tales Radio

Dr. George Tann MarilynKeeper Dr. George Tann Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Dr. George Tann Bokmal10

Dr. George Tann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. George Tann   Dr. George Tann EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:41 pm

How neat. I try to listen to Sarah's broadcast when I can.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

Dr. George Tann
Page 1 of 1