Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Work

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

Work Empty
PostSubject: Work   Work EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 2:02 pm

I remember a few months ago when I was just starting out my internship, I really didn't like it. I've gotten through the last several months having mixed feelings I guess - I definitely don't love it, but I can tolerate it now, since I have more knowledge of what's going on.

I completed my hours at the end of last week, and my boss told me I can "stay if I want". Not very receptive, but, well, it's something, LOL. I didn't know whether or not I'd be offered a position after the hours were up, but I think that staying here will help me increase my chances of finding an even better job after I graduate next year (experience and such). But this means that since there is another intern who was offered the chance to stay as well, that I will be working there several days a week, and will have to keep up doing several other days/nights in the clothing store I've been picking hours up in. I liked the idea of having a job where I just worked there all week, but, I feel that taking this might bring better opportunities along.

Sorry for rambling, I'm just having some mixed feelings on this. Huh?

Work ChristinaKeeper2 Work 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Work Purple2

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 4:30 pm

Things will all work out for the best Christina, just keep your ears opened for when opportunity knocks......... grinsmiley

Work Rhonda10Work Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Work Happy011

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 4:50 pm

I think it would definately help you in the long run if you stayed. I think the reason I didn't get the pharm tech job at the other place was because I haven't even been doing it for a year yet. So I say go for it and much luck to you. :)
Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Work Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Work Happy010

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 8:40 pm

{{{Christina}}} Do what you believe is best for you. Find some time when you've had enough rest, and can have a few moments of quiet and prayer. You'll know what to do. You'll have my prayers, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Empty

Back to top Go down

Work
Page 1 of 1