Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Concert for Diana

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Concert for Diana Empty
PostSubject: Concert for Diana   Concert for Diana EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 4:07 pm

Anyone watching? I'm watching off and on, depends on who is performing. I'm more of a Duran Duran, Elton John fan. grinsmiley P. Diddy's performance was really good though. Brought tears to my eyes. Still can't believe it's been 10 years.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Concert for Diana Happy011

Concert for Diana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert for Diana   Concert for Diana EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 4:56 pm

I forgot about that. I wanted to see it. Yes it is sad, I can't believe time flew by so fast. I was going into the 11th grade when that happened. :(

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Concert for Diana Xmassm4

Concert for Diana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert for Diana   Concert for Diana EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 8:39 pm

I just caught the last 5 minutes of it. I saw the end where Elton John was performing and the home videos of Dianna when she was a child. It was very touching.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Concert for Diana Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Concert for Diana Happy010

Concert for Diana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert for Diana   Concert for Diana EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 8:43 pm

I didn't see any of it. It does seem like time has flown! I was never a big fan of Diana's (I didn't dislike her - she just didn't interest me) but I do remember being shocked by her death. It was one of those rare Sunday mornings when I turned on the tv to catch the news. I usually don't do that before I go to church. (Usually no time!) And it sure doesn't seem like it's been ten years!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Concert for Diana Happy010

Concert for Diana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert for Diana   Concert for Diana EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 10:31 am

Savannah wrote:
I didn't see any of it. It does seem like time has flown! I was never a big fan of Diana's (I didn't dislike her - she just didn't interest me) but I do remember being shocked by her death. It was one of those rare Sunday mornings when I turned on the tv to catch the news. I usually don't do that before I go to church. (Usually no time!) And it sure doesn't seem like it's been ten years!

:yeahthat:

Concert for Diana Horses10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Concert for Diana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert for Diana   Concert for Diana Empty

Back to top Go down

Concert for Diana
Page 1 of 1