Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dave Madden has died

Go down 
+2
Rob
Rhonda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Dave Madden has died Purple2

Dave Madden has died Empty
PostSubject: Dave Madden has died   Dave Madden has died EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Dave Madden has died Partridgefamily

'Partridge Family' star Dave Madden dead at 82

Dave Madden, who played long-suffering band manager Ruben Kincaid on the '70s sitcom "The Partridge Family," has died, TMZ reports. He was 82.

According to the site, Madden died of congestive heart failure and kidney failure on Thursday morning following a long illness.

In addition to his run as Kincaid on "The Partridge Family" -- a role he portrayed from 1970 to 1974 -- Madden also had a steady role on the sitcom "Alice," playing Mel's Diner customer Earl Hicks.

Madden also guest-starred on a number of series, including "Bewitched," "Married With Children" and "Sabrina. the Teenage Witch."

Dave Madden has died Rhonda10Dave Madden has died Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Dave Madden has died Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dave Madden has died   Dave Madden has died EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Oh, that's too bad. I always got a big kick out of the Ruben Kincaid character. RIP, Dave.
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : Dave Madden has died Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dave Madden has died   Dave Madden has died EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:22 pm

I am very saddened to hear about his passing. I actually had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Madden several years ago (I want to say maybe 2005, but not so sure). David Cassidy was giving a concert in Hallandale, FL at a place called Gulfstream Park. He mentioned Dave Madden was in the audience and every one turned around. I actually felt bad for him because as soon as Mr. Cassidy opened his big mouth (LOL), everyone hounded Dave Madden for autographs while the show was going on...and I was actually annoyed people weren't letting him watch the show. I wanted to meet him too, but I was nice enough to wait AFTER the show. Anyway, I went up to him, told him I really enjoyed his work, and he shook my hand and said 'thank you.' Very, very nice man. He gave me his autograph. He signed it on the only thing I had, a Gulfstream Park program book. I wish I knew where it was...I'd love to see it now.

It's also ironic...just last month, I purchased 'The Partridge Family- The Entire Series" on DVD, and have been watching almost every day (I'm in the middle of season 3 now). It's going to be so sad to watch now.  RIP RIP 
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Dave Madden has died Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Dave Madden has died   Dave Madden has died EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:30 am

Danny Bonaduce Tweet Follow

Dave Madden was a great guy & like family to me. He taught me to drive a car when I was 10. One of many great memories. I'll truly miss him.

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : Dave Madden has died Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dave Madden has died   Dave Madden has died EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:44 am

I always loved the comedy between him and Danny!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Dave Madden has died Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Dave Madden has died   Dave Madden has died EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:46 pm

[ave Madden was also a voice in the Odyessy series for children.  This is their tribute page for him.

Adventures in Odyessy

Dave Madden has died MarilynKeeper Dave Madden has died Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Dave Madden has died Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dave Madden has died   Dave Madden has died EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:05 pm

He had such a distinctive voice....one of those actor where if you heard just the voice and couldn't see the face, even today, you would know exactly who that was.

As Julie said, I liked the comedy between him and Danny. They were a cute duo.

May he rest in peace.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Madden has died   Dave Madden has died Empty

Back to top Go down

Dave Madden has died
Page 1 of 1