Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls

Go down 
+8
bethandmanly
Krissy
maria1
LIWnut
Carol
Savannah
Rhonda
LM
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Party010

paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Empty
PostSubject: LHOTP Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 11:45 pm

Hi, all.

I was searching the net for something, and I ran across info on a book of LHOTP paper dolls. I did a search for the topic here before posting, as I didn't want to put up what someone already had. If I've done so anyway, my apologies. :shy:
One of you may be the very one who created the book. Type

Anyway, if you're interested, there's a book of LHOTP paper dolls, and you can see more about it by clicking the link below.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art24039.asp

Have a good one! Wave

paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21163
Mood : paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 7:17 am

I have seen those paper dolls and they are so pretty. There are stories about Ma cutting out dolls and making clothes for them from paper for the girls to play with. Aww, the simpler times......... Huh?

When I was growing up, I couldn't wait for my aunt to get her magazine that had the Besty McCall paperdolls in them. Girls these days do not know what they are missing out on......
No

paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Rhonda10paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 9:14 am

Quote :
Girls these days do not know what they are missing out on...... No

I could not agree more. I had so much fun with them.Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:04 pm

I bought my niece a set of those paper dolls! They're beautiful. She and I used to have a lot of fun with those.....
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:19 pm

I also used to play with paper dolls. I had a Shirley Temple book paper doll w/ many outfits. :sillySmiley:

paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:22 pm

I did love them too. My mum bought some for me and my sister when my sister broke her leg and wasn't able to mmove much. we played with them for hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 1:51 pm

Cute
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 8:51 am

I don't remember playing with paper dolls but I do remember sewing cards. Did anyone else have those. I remember one of Mrs Beasley from Family Affair.

paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls MarilynKeeper paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 12:18 pm

I loved sewing cards, Marilyn. Once I started regular sewing projects, I didn't do them anymore - but they were so much fun when I was little!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Love  Found the cutest paper dolls with Pa, Ma, Mary, Laura, Baby Carrie, Jack, and Mr. Edwards.  I posted them all, but you can view them here as well:
LHOTP Paper Dolls

paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Little%252BHouse%252BPaper%252BDolls2Spaper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Little%252BHouse%252BPaper%252BDolls3S

paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Rhonda10paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:20 pm

paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Little%252BHouse%252BPaper%252BDolls4Spaper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Little%252BHouse%252BPaper%252BDolls5S

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:20 pm

paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Little%252BHouse%252BPaper%252BDolls6Spaper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Little%252BHouse%252BPaper%252BDolls7S

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:21 pm

paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Little%252BHouse%252BPaper%252BDolls9Spaper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Little%252BHouse%252BPaper%252BDolls10S

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:21 pm

paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Little%252BHouse%252BPaper%252BDolls11Spaper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Little%252BHouse%252BPaper%252BDolls12S

Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 276
Mood : paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:17 pm

they're nice. i love pa's.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 3:15 pm

Cool

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:52 am

How neat. My stepmother still has her paper dolls. Not sure which ones they are, but she has a bunch of them.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:21 am

Those are nice, I see items like that on Ebay, I can't believe the colorforms which were moderately high last year, someone wants 250 now! Hey, they are colorforms...lol

I never thought the dolls were that realistic looking but "ma" was so pretty. I don't know why they didn't cash in on a LHOP house with furniture, things you could "add on" later, like the barn. That I would have paid 250 for if it was real wood and quality made. ; )
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:50 pm

I bought these a long time ago. I thought they were so cute that I had to get them. Also, I do kind of like to collect various paper doll books. Smile

littlehouselover wrote:
Those are nice, I see items like that on Ebay, I can't believe the colorforms which were moderately high last year, someone wants 250 now! Hey, they are colorforms...lol
They have COLORFORMS of Little House?!? I never heard about them before. I would love to see them. I will have to search for them just to see how they look.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:13 pm

They're nice once.  Smile
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:54 pm

Those are very nice... although Laura needs her hair in braids.  Laughing   Thanks for sharing!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptySun May 01, 2016 12:51 pm

I would love to have Carrie as a paper doll. She looked cute.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 4:57 pm

The link shared above no longer has the paper dolls for sell but I did find where you can purchase them directly from the Laura Ingalls Wilder Home and Museum in Mansfield, MO where Laura and Almanzo lived. -----> ORDER HERE

paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Liw6811

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 2:27 am

These are nice paper dolls.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls   paper dolls - Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls Empty

Back to top Go down

Little House on the Prairie Paper Dolls
Page 1 of 1