Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars Purple2

No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars Empty
PostSubject: No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars   No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:25 pm

No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars No+Bake+Reese's+Fudge+Bars

Ingredients

22 individual Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (regular size), unwrapped -16 for the bottom and 6 crumbled on the top

3 cups chocolate chips

1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk

Directions

Line a 9x9” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of the pan. (You should use 16 on the bottom)

Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until chips and milk are melted together.
Once everything is melted together, spread evenly over peanut butter cups in prepared pan. Immediately sprinkle with the crumbled Reese's, pressing them lightly into the fudge. Cool until firm. I like to cool the fudge on the counter until it’s room temperature, then cover with plastic and place in the refrigerator to harden completely. Cut into squares and serve.

No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars Rhonda10No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1