Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

blahness...I hate myself!!

Go down 
+5
LIWnut
bethandmanly
Debbie
Carol
JW
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 Happy011

blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blahness...I hate myself!!   blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 8:44 pm

sweetheart wrote:
i don'T know! i'am like living in a bad nitemare.

I feel that way with my job sometimes.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blahness...I hate myself!!   blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 10:04 pm

why??
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: blahness...I hate myself!!   blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 10:24 pm

sweetheart wrote:
I hate this soo much!! I can't do anything at all to help..I never know what to say. I hate seeing my friend upset..it sucks....blah..it makes me feel sad

Sometimes being a friend is just listening to the person and empathizing with her. There are so many things in life that are outside of our control and if you're like me you still want to control them...even though you know you can't. It's frustrating.

I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, even when I can't seem to figure out why. I lost my mother when I was 14. It was perhaps the most difficult thing I ever went through. But I'm fairly certain I never would have gotten together with my husband if she were still alive. Her death caused certain things in my family to happen and it put me in a place and a mindframe where I needed my husband to help me. And he did, as did his parents. We dated for a very long time--11 years to be exact--and we got married in 2000. We now have two girls in addition to my son from a previous relationship and I've never been happier in my life.

And there are so many other things I could share with you that seemed so awful to experience at the time, but which allowed me to have the life I have today. So, once again, I know everything happens for a reason. Good things in life happen in God's time--not mine. I wish I had more patience, faith, and wisdom to see that when I am having problems, but I don't. I get upset and angry just like a lot of people. But I'm working on it.

Krissy, I hope and pray that no matter what is going on, that things improve for you and for your friend real soon.

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: blahness...I hate myself!!   blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 10:37 pm

Thanks....i'am sorry about your mother! I'am glad ur happy with your life now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blahness...I hate myself!!   blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 10:37 pm

i feel embarrsed about making this topic.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: blahness...I hate myself!!   blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 8:27 am

Don't feel embarrassed. We all need someone to talk to every once in a while.

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: blahness...I hate myself!!   blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 9:13 am

ok..I just don'T want people to think i'am a baby or a drama queen.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: blahness...I hate myself!!   blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 11:57 am

You're fine no worries. :)

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: blahness...I hate myself!!   blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 2:50 pm

Don't give it a second thought, Krissy. That's what friends are for. A shoulder to cry on.....someone to encourage you....Anytime you need us, remember that you have friends here. Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blahness...I hate myself!!   blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 3:15 pm

thank you very much guy's..u are all wounderful
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: blahness...I hate myself!!   blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 5:18 pm

And so are you! :)

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blahness...I hate myself!!   blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 5:28 pm

grouphug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blahness...I hate myself!!   blahness...I hate myself!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

blahness...I hate myself!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2