Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum

Go down 
+8
Lori
AdIngalls
LIWnut
MissOleson
Krissy
bethandmanly
LauraIngallsfan
Rhonda
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 Purple2

Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum   Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 11:53 am

How cute is this??? loveheart

Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home and Museum

Happy October 31! This is artwork by Garth Williams, illustrator of the Little House books.

Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 39799010

Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 Rhonda10Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum   Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 11:55 am

"Tennessee Wildcat" On the Trail of Laura Ingalls Wilder's Mr. Edwards
To purchase follow the link: Purchase Here

Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 Tennes10

Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 Rhonda10Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum   Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 6:08 pm

🎄"Little House Ornaments"🎄
Dress up your tree with ornaments relating to each book in the series plus an ornament for the Farmhouse and Rock House.
Last date to ship for Christmas delivery is December 14, 2023.
The event is a perfect time for Christmas shopping. All profits from the Museum Shop are used to support the needs and mission of the Wilder Home & Museum. Mail orders are filled. Please adhere to USP0 date guidelines for "delivery in time for Christmas."
To purchase follow the link: Buy Ornaments Here
Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 40173210

Attend the Christmas at Laura's on the 9th, and Mansfield's Christmas in the Ozarks on the 10th.

Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 40175910
Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 39897810

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum   Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 12:11 pm

🎄CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL 🎄
Laura Ingalls Wilder’s Country Cookbook
Laura Ingalls Wilder’s classic Little House books tell the story of one pioneer girl’s experience growing up on the American prairie. Throughout all nine books, Ma’s hearty home cooking, like Pa’s merry fiddle, was a constant fixture in the lives of the Ingalls family. Though money was often scarce, Ma always managed to prepare good home-cooked meals for her family. Using the lessons she learned at Ma’s side, Laura grew up to be a celebrated cook, a generous and welcoming hostess, and a prudent homemaker at Rocky Ridge Farm in Mansfield, Missouri.
Little House fans can share Laura’s original recipes and enjoy her wholesome country cooking. Updated for the modern kitchen, these recipes are enriched with anecdotes about Laura’s life on the farm by noted Wilder historian William Anderson. Leslie Kelly’s handsome full-color photographs of Laura’s beloved farmhouse bring her recipes and stories to life. Pull up a chair, don your apron, and enjoy the old-fashioned warmth of a Little House country kitchen.
The cookbook contains 147 pages of photographs and recipes and 4 pages of Laura’s household hints.  It contains both vintage and contemporary photographs.
Purchase Here

Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 Liwcou11

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum   Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 1:54 pm

Little House Coloring Book
Description
A beautifully designed coloring book featuring classic artwork by Garth Williams and quotes from all nine original Little House books!
Join Laura Ingalls, her Ma and Pa, and her sisters, Mary, Carrie, and Grace, on their travels across the frontier as you color in your favorite pioneer characters and scenes as you revisit this beloved series.
Delight in Garth Williams’ original artwork from the series and quotes from memorable moments pulled from all nine original Little House books. This book allows you to add color to these original designs and quotations as well. Unique and charming!
8.5×10.5″, 96 pages, paperback
To Purchase follow the link
Buy Here

Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 Little10

Savannah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum   Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 2:20 pm

"NEW ITEM"
ROCK HOUSE TEA TOWEL
Description
Rock House Tea Towel
“Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don’t even remember leaving open.” – Rose Wilder Lane
Colors: Olive, Stone, Navy, White
Cotton, 27″x27″
Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 Img_3410

"NEW ITEMS"
FARM HOUSE TEA TOWEL
Description:
Farmhouse Tea Towel
“It is not the things you have that make you happy, it is love and kindness and helping each other and just being plain good.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
Colors: Olive, Stone, Navy, White
Cotton, 27″x27″
Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 Img_3411

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum   Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 2:56 pm

START MAKING PLANS NOW!

49th ANNUAL WILDER DAYS FESTIVAL
SEPTEMBER 27-28, 2024

We are pleased to announce that Dean Butler (Almanzo, Little House on the Prairie) will be our VIP guest at the 2024 Wilder Days here in Mansfield, Missouri. The annual Wilder Days festival is scheduled for September 27-28.

Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 42653810

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum   Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 5:30 pm

Rose Wilder Lane (1886-1968) lived a trailblazing life as a businesswoman, author, world traveler, political observer, and essayist. Early in the 20th century Rose joined the ranks of young women who entered the working world, supported themselves, and carved out careers. By 1915 she established herself as a journalist in the largely male-dominant newspaper profession. She continued to submit to major publications, write popular short stories and novels, and edit and ghostwrite for 50 years. She supported women's rights, job equity for females, and the larger cause of personal liberty for all people. She was a humanitarian, a mentor for youth, and a staunch voice for American values. Her devotion to her parents was well-known; her influence on her mother's writing is responsible for Laura Ingalls Wilder's beloved Little House books. Rose Wilder Lane is an icon in women's history.
Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 43326210

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum   Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping up w/LIW Historic Home and Museum
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12