Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"American Idol" - Season 7

Go down 
+11
Kathleen Marie
bethandmanly
Teresa
EllieJane
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
Misti
JW
Rob
Amy
Carol
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Goodsi10

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 3:27 pm

I'm the cute one. :shy:

I thought David Cook and Jason Castro were both really good.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 3:28 pm

Thank you Amy I enjoy doing the Reviews Type lol I have note book in my Hand when american Idol is On To Make Notes what i thought of them so i won't forget by the next day that i can post them here lol I Hope Kady Malloy Does well Tonight I Hope She makes me Pround lol :haha: And I Really Looking Forward to Kristy Lee Cooks Preformance she said she was gonna do country tonight i guess she's gonna do an 80's country Song there are soooo many Good 80's country song :headphone:

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 3:31 pm

Jacob,
I'm not a huge fan of country music, but I do like it. I love Carrie Underwood!! I hope that Kristy sings an awesome country song tonight, because she has the potential to do well.

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 3:33 pm

Rob,
I'm not sure which one is cuter? I'm tending to lean towards the "non-bikini wearing guy." Not that there's anything wrong with that. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 3:37 pm

How Dare you Say that you Don't Like country lol :bash: Just Kidding
Yeah I know there are NOT Lots of Peopel who Like Country and even fewer who LOVE Country i'm one of the ones who LOVE Country lol But Country is't for every one cause there are some Kinds of Music that Get on my Nerves if i hear it lol Like Rap and those weird Pop Songs like JO JO Some of her songs are ok but some just get on my nerves and I Don't like Rock some songs are Ok if i hear some of the Songs i think i'm gonna blow up lol Like Girl You Really Got me Now by Van Halen i HATE THATV SONG lol :Hahaha:

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 3:55 pm

LOL, Jacob! I said that I DID like country, but am not a huge fan. I like country singers like Shania Twain and Carrie Underwood. There are some country singers that have too much of a "twang" when they sing. I'm not into rap either, LOL!!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 4:40 pm

Did anyone hear about the job David Hernandez used to have? No

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 4:57 pm

LOL!! Yes, Beckie. We were discussing it on the page before this.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:43 pm

Oh, oops, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:44 pm

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:
But you know, he's young...only 24, and I guess it was awhile ago that he was stripping. So he was young and you make mistakes when you're young.

I'm glad you said that, Amy. Maybe you won't judge Larry and me too harshly because of some of the career choices we made when we were younger.

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Stripper_fez

Um, ok Rob...I'm trying not to judge...trying...trying...

*GULP*

LOLOL Rob...you and Larry sure are a couple of wild and crazy guys! happy1

Jacob, I hope Kady does well tonight too...she has not done well at all so far, and yet I really like her. And we KNOW she has great talent from her auditions, so I just hope she lets that shine through tonight. And I must say, Kristy is growing on me too...I think I'll like her better singing country though. (did I just say that? Whistle )

Jacob, this is for you...I just know you'll love it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9R6BByzWTQ

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:55 pm

Is Kady the one who does the Britney impression?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:58 pm

Last night I got the feeling that Simon was a bit put off by Danny's... girlishness. Like when they were talking about embarrassing moments and Danny said, "I turned red, just like a cute li'l tomato." Um, okay. That would've been a little too cutesy even if one of the girls had said it. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:02 pm

Amy wrote:
Jacob, this is for you...I just know you'll love it:
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 4_16_1
Though I think I liked them better with Sammy Hagar.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:46 pm

Yep, that's Kady Rob...she's pretty good at it!

Um, YES, that lil' tomato comment was enough to make me "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Beurk13.

LOL Rob...I love your smiley!

Ok, I only was able to turn this on right as Simon was critiquing Amanda, and he loved her. Oh no!!!! I don't want her in there!!! I recorded it so I'll have to go back and watch. So far I'm unimpressed. Kristy was just 'ok' IMO...I agree with Simon, I think she's pretty forgettable. I would have preferred she sing an actual country song of the 80's, rather than try to put a country spin on a classic. But maybe she wasn't allowed to do that? Could be. Oh, and Ramiele just sang and she was just 'ok' too. What is going ON with the girls?! Ok, Brooke is next...I hope she does great! (Oh, I did like Carly though! I liked this song choice better than last week's!)

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 10:29 pm

Oh Amy I'm Sooo Lucky our Head phones Broke down Last week and my Parents don't like it if i listin to Music with out Head Phones at least English music they are fine with german music thats great too

But Anyways I Click and saw the title and Artist and now i have the song stock in my Head and i did't even listin to it lol

I new it was a Bad Idea saying i hated that SONG lol

I'll give my report tomorrow

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 10:34 pm

LOL Jacob...gotcha! batEyes (But darn, I wanted that song to be in your head like it is mine now!! Whistle )

I voted for Brooke...for me, she has the 'whole package'. I don't think this was her best performance, but I like that she's different and I like her personality very much. She seems very genuine to me.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 12:51 pm

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Kristy Kirsty Lee Cook She Was Really Really good I Hope she makes to the top 12
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Amanda Amanda Overmeyer I'm Afraid she is gonna make the top 12
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Brooke Brooke White It was ok
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Kady Kady Malloy She Was Much better then last week i hope she makes it to the top 12
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Asiah Asia'h Epperson I Have three words to Say I Loved it
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Ramiele Ramiele Malubay She was not really good
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Syesha Syescha Mercado I Like it
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Carly Carly Smithson She was Good but not my Favorite

Who Do you is gonna go home? I Think from the Girls
Kady Malloy & I'm Hopeing Amanda
From the Boys I think
Luke & Danny

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:27 pm

The ones I voted for last night are Carley, Kristy & Ramiele. :sillySmiley:

Carley because she's really good (she's my top favorite of the girls)

Kristy because I still want to see her sing country, I thought she was going to do that tonight! I can see her in the country genre...

Ramiele --- the girl has powerful vocals... she just needs to learn how to pick the right kind of song for her!!

The two girls I think are going are Kady & Amanda.

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:30 pm

I Was Kind of Suprise Seeing
Spoiler:
and I did't want
Spoiler:
Go but i kind of Expect it and I was so happy with the Guys who went home it was Just SUPER happy1

I had to Change my Banner again i pick three Favorites from the Top 12 ☮

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:52 am

Oh, thank GOODNESS no Sanjayas this season!! Woo hoo!!

I'm VERY pleased with everyone who left! Kady never proved herself and just didn't show emotion or personality when she sang, IMO. I was hoping that Amanda would have left before Aish'a though, but I had a feeling she wouldn't. I didn't care for Aish'a's voice, but at least she could sing ballads and up-beat music both! Yes, the Whitney song was too much for her, but she still could sing. Not seeing that with Amanda! Whistle

I thought Chickeezie was so sweet with Danny...that tells a lot about his personality right there. Danny really did a good job on that song considering he was so emotional! So did Aish'a!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:06 am

I Remeber Last year when they choose the top 12 It was Sanjaya & The other guy what was his name again? they were in the bottom 2 and then Sanjaya could stay that was soo disapointing

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:07 am

I was a little surprised with Asia'h leaving, but if not this week, it would have been soon. The same with Chikeezie. He'll be going soon. When you're consistently in the bottom 3, the votes don't change too much in your favor. This is definitely a much better season than the last one. The contestants are much more talented.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:13 am

I agree Teresa...Chikezie (LOL,I'll never figure out how to spell his name!) will not last much longer. He has a good voice, but I just don't think anyone who isn't original is going to last long.

I actually had my doubts that Danny was going to go (because of the Sanjaya thing), but honestly I think Sanjaya was even more likeable than Danny at this point in the competition. Danny has more talent, definitely, but I can't get over how conceited he seemed to be. The other night, during his feedback, Paula said, "Danny, you are this bright shining light in this competition". He nodded his head enthusiastically, agreeing with her! Now I'm sorry, but if someone said that to me, I would turn a dozen shades of red and thank them profusely! That just really rubbed me the wrong way...I don't like people who think they're 'all that and a bag of chips'. Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:22 am

What is Amanda still doing there?! lol Well... she'll go in the next week's vote offs... lol I'm sorry... but her voice is all just one big note to me... all her songs sound exactly the same to me...
What's wrong America? lol

I admit I was a little sad to see Danny go because I liked his voice.... but he would have gone very soon as well just like Chikezie will be going soon.... sorry... (I'm starting to sound like Simon Laughing )

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:46 am

Well, someone has to leave. Better Chikezie than David A.

LOL, Amy!!! I love your bag of chips comment. I agree with you about Danny's "humbleness."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

"American Idol" - Season 7
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next