Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"American Idol" - Season 7

Go down 
+11
Kathleen Marie
bethandmanly
Teresa
EllieJane
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
Misti
JW
Rob
Amy
Carol
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 Happy010

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 5:42 pm

Paula seemed a little "off" last night. My husband and I were laughing so hard when she hiccupped or burped, and Simon said, "You disgusting little pig."

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 5:57 pm

Teresa wrote:
Simon said, "You disgusting little pig."

Huh? What a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 5:58 pm

Teresa wrote:
Paula seemed a little "off" last night. My husband and I were laughing so hard when she hiccupped or burped, and Simon said, "You disgusting little pig."

:haha: Yeah that was too funny and I laughed again when the guy stopped singing and Simon said "Well that cured your hiccups I'm sure" Laughing

I gotta say... the weirdest audition for me has got to be this one.... Huh? :unsure:

:unsure: ROTFL :Hahaha:

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:01 pm

LOL!! I think he was embarrassed that she burped. He kind of said what he did in a funny way. They're always giving each other a hard time.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:05 pm

Oops, I don't know why my reply posted again. I tried to delete the second one, but couldn't.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:09 pm

:Hahaha: Maybe your computer burped.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 7:25 pm

Simon is the pig, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 7:31 pm

Savannah,
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I think my computer DID burp. Ignore my response above.

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 7:47 pm

That was Funny when Paula had the Hick Ups lol

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 9:59 am

Does anyone know when they actually GO to Hollywood? Is that next week? I can't take much more of this!! help

Sorry, but I didn't like the girl's voice at all who sang the tribute to her father. It was very emotional, I felt for her, but I couldn't stand her voice. I felt like they went with the sympathy thing on that one.

LOL, the guy from Tenessee with the British accent was great! He seemed like such a sweet kid. I didn't LOVE his voice, but it's nice to hear someone with their 'own sound' that isn't trying to immitate someone else. I really want to see some GREAT singers go through this season, and not the 'same old same old'.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:40 am

Amy wrote:
I can't take much more of this!! help

:Hahaha: :alright: I can well imagine, Amy!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 11:35 am

I can't wait till they go to Hollywood already lol.
The girl that sang for her dad made me cry... but then again I cry real easily these days when I see something sensitive or sweet. Even a commercial... if it is profound and sentimental... a lump forms in my throat or a tear falls.... a commercial! :haha:

Anyway... I thought he girl that sang for her dad was.... okay... and the guy at the end... I feel the same way you do about him Amy.

The guy I didn't like was that teenager dressed in black who was rude to Simon... I think that he wanted to tell Simon off more than getting through to Hollywood because he was already talking about that before he auditioned... I can tell he's a pain in the butt
:electrecute:

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 12:08 pm

I agree Carol that guy dress in Black got on my Nerves and I'm glad he did't make it :woohooo: But I Really Like the Girl Whos Father had Died cause i don't think many peopel would of been abel to still sing like that when they had just lost a Loved one her Name Was Asia'h Epperson I Thought I Would Update my List here Look Below Yawn

Alaina Whitaker age 16
Krsity Lee Cook age 23
Jessica Brown age 24
Kady Malloy age 18
Drew Poppelreiter age 24
Melanie Nyema age 26
Angela Martin age 26
Chris Watson age 20
Brooke White age 24
Jose Candelaria age 23
Colton Swan
Jason Rich age 21
Rachael Wicker age 21
Susanne Tone age 21
Syesha Mercado
Asia'h Epperson

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 7:56 pm

Ok I'm Gonna go and Watch American Idol Now :woohooo:

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 10:59 am

Last night's show was GREAT!! I really like the way they're doing it now. I'm quite suprised with some of the people they've kept vs. some of the people they actually let go! But I'm SO glad that Paula said no to the beauty queen! She would never have won...she's just too dang annoying!!"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 Yeux01 Oh, and I can't believe the nerdy guy is still in there...he SO better not get in the top 24---he masacred Josh Groban's "You Raise me Up" and the judges actually LIKED it?! Whatever. help I really wanted the girl who's dad just was killed right before she left for Hollywood...not out of sympathy, but because she was really good! She sure deserved it over some of the other's they picked! Whistle

I'm really hoping the kid from Tennessee with the British singing accent( grinsmiley ) makes it through. He really did horrible on his second audition, but his first was awesome! And I don't think he met to say "It took a hell of a lot of guts to get up here"....I really think he meant to point out that it was a difficult decison for him to make to dismiss the band. I don't think he meant to be cocky by it, just that he was uncomfortable. But he's going to have to get over that if he makes it because he'll be dealing with a band constantly! He's obviously had a rough time of it (the immediate tears is a testament to that), and I just really like him and want to see him go far.

I also really love the guy who sang Bohemian Rhapsody, and the girl who sang like Carly Simon (with the keyboard).

Sorry for this rambling post!"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 Hein62

Anyway, should be interesting to see who makes it into the finals tonight!! happy1

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 11:40 am

I enjoyed last night's show as well! I love the 16 year old boy. ( The one with the black hair.) I can't remember his name, however. He has such an amazing voice. I remembered him from the auditions. Also, another one of my favorites, is Asia'h, and she lost her dad as well before the auditions. She luckily made it into the top 50. She has a really pretty voice.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 12:03 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about him Teresa! YES, what a talent of 16...it's more common to see girls being highly talented vocally at 16 than boys, at least as a 'general' rule. I like him a lot too, but he doesn't strike me as being that extraordinary. I'm really hoping for a 'different' kind of voice this time around, something we haven't heard. By the same token though, I didn't like the woman (she's 23 but looks 30!!) with the black & white hair, pseudo Janis Joplin. Sure, she's 'different', but it's certainly not my taste and like Simon, I think she'd become very monotonous.

Was Asia'h the one that had the hoarse voice, but sang so well anyway? I liked her too! I didn't like her original audition (a couple weeks ago) but she really was fabulous in Hollywood.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 3:14 pm

Amy,
Asia'h was the one they showed towards the end. Not the girl with the hoarse voice, although she's good too. Asia'h looked different than she did in her audition. I almost didn't recognize her. Her bangs were up and smoothed back, and she had on large round earrings. I think she was wearing a creme colored sweater with stripes. Her hair was smooth/straight last night, but in her audition, it was wavy/curly.

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 3:33 pm

I Hope Drew Make's it Far he's the Cowboy they did't show him yesterday but he Made it to the Top 50 and I Also Like Kristy Lee Cook Then there were some other Country Singers they Did't show

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:19 pm

Teresa wrote:
Amy,
Asia'h was the one they showed towards the end. Not the girl with the hoarse voice, although she's good too. Asia'h looked different than she did in her audition. I almost didn't recognize her. Her bangs were up and smoothed back, and she had on large round earrings. I think she was wearing a creme colored sweater with stripes. Her hair was smooth/straight last night, but in her audition, it was wavy/curly.

Now I wish I would have recorded it! Ok, I definitely remember a girl in a cream striped sweater at the end. Was she black or white? I'll have to keep an eye out tonight---I definitely remember the name!

And Jacob, I was surprised they didn't show Drew! In fact, did they have ANY country singers on last night?? I'm thinking hard and I can't think of any! :think: That's weird. Drew had a nice quality to his voice...he's young and cute, and I would think they'd want to put at least one country singer in the competition. Can't wait for tonight! Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:39 pm

I just hope there is no Sanjaya this year., lol. :unsure:

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 6:19 pm

Last night's show was great! happy1

These are my favorites and I hope they make the cut tonight! I hope I hope!!!

David Archuleta
I love this guy, he has a great personality and is a cutie!

David Cook
I like this guy's style. I can see him getting some kind of album. Thumbsup

Kistey Lee Cook
I can't believe she barely passed.... , I'm glad she did though... I see some potential in her...

Asia'h Epperson
I LOVED this audition. What a voice!

David Hernandez
The guy has a great and controlled voice

Michael Johns
I love his voice and everything about him! Love lol

Josiah Leming
He's not one of my top favorites but I would still like to see him through and make an album.

Ramiele Malubey
She has a pretty strong voice

Danny Noriega
I love love love Danny, what a voice coming from that body and he's soooo cute! lol

Carly Smithson
Great great great voice!

I hope all of them make it through tonight!!! :goodluck:

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:54 pm

Aw man, my heart is broken for Josiah! I really would have liked to have heard more from him. Blue

Oh, I forgot, I LOVE David Hernandez...I'm so glad to see he got through! I definitely am not a fan of Asia'h's voice, I like Syesha's voice much better.
But I must say, both have great presentation. Overall I'm really thilled with who they've picked! Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 11:10 pm

I had a List of 20 Peopel That i like and now i have a List of 9 Peopel Drew Poppelreiter Did not make but he was soo nice i hope he get's Recording Contract even if he did't make it to the Top 24 I Think the Proplem Was he was GREAT at singing Country but he would't have been abel to sing other Kind music Like if it would Stevie Wonder Night i think he would of had a Hard Time
Here is my List
1. Alaina Whitaker Age 16
2. Kristy Lee Cook age 23
3. Kady Maloy Age 18
4. Brooke White Age 24
5. Syesha Mercado
6. Asia'h Epperson
7. David Herandes
8. Micheal Johns
9. Joanne Borgella

I Love Kristy Lee Cook But i'm not sure if she's gonna go far and I LOVE Alaina Whitaker And I LOVE KADY MALOY and they are all Blonds and Look so Beautyful Love But of Course i have been told before that i have a thing for Country BLONDES :woohooo:

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 11:19 pm

JW wrote:
But of Course i have been told before that i have a thing for Country BLONDES :woohooo:

Let's see... Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler... no, I never noticed that you liked country blondes before, Jacob. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"American Idol" - Season 7
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next