Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"American Idol" - Season 7

Go down 
+11
Kathleen Marie
bethandmanly
Teresa
EllieJane
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
Misti
JW
Rob
Amy
Carol
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Happy010

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:14 pm

Yeah I heard that too Teresa No Poor David.

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:14 pm

Wow, I didn't know that he had problems with his dad. Did you read that somewhere?

I heard that David Cook had problems with his blood pressure. They tried to get him to go to the
hospital Tuesday but he insisted on performing first.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:21 pm

I had done an online search of David Archuleta and his dad, and found several articles.

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:57 pm

I'll have to read some. Thanks Teresa Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:21 am

I Heard some things of his Dad already. It Just Stubid that he has to Push Like that He Could sit back and Relaxe David would do just Fine with out him Yelling at him

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:16 am

Exactly, Jacob!! He's such a sweet kid, too. If I were his mom, I'd give his dad a little verbal lashing of my own!! LOL!!

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 3:29 pm

That is so sad. David just seems like the sweetest, most genuine kid. I mean, obviously his dad has done something right along the way, but I had heard that he is a 'stage dad'. I'm not too surprised about this, but you know, David has come this far just from having this spectacular voice, you'd think his dad would give it a rest already! No

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:10 pm

AI on Tomorrow

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:27 pm

Type Dear Jacob,
We have noticed, and appreciated, your enthusiastic posts encouraging American Idol fans to remember to watch each week. We noticed, however, a lack of posts today. Please stop playing the Elsie the Cow game long enough to post reminders about when AI will be airing. We don't want our fans to be disappointed! How will they remember that AI is on if you aren't there to post updates?

Gratefully,
The AI Producers

Wink
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 3:58 pm

LOL Savannah! And, ahem, AI producers. Wink Wink

Ha! I don't really need reminders...I can't quite imagine forgetting AI! ☮

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:32 pm

Laughing Savannah.

AI is on tonight! Cheer
What is tonight's theme?

Go guys! happy1

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 28993

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 28994

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 28999

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 NjE0NjE2_large

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 28998

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 NTUzNjIy_large

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 29002

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 NTU1NjIy_large

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:58 pm

Carol wrote:
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 NjE0NjE2_large

Musically speaking, let me just say RRRRUFFF! RUFFFF! WOOOO! OW-OW-OW-OOOOOO!!!!

Ahem, we now return to your regular programming.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:26 pm

Hmm, ahem, yes... :unsure: ....oh my.... :shy: ...hmm...Rob, as long as you're critiquing her 'musically' of course...I know your mind wouldn't be anywhere else! Wink

My favorites tonight: Michael Johns (LOVED his song choice and IMO, he's already a star!), Jason (YAY--you guys know I adore him!!), David A.(liked the end better than the beginning, but still amAzing!!) and Brooke (unoriginal song arrangement, but gosh, with her it just doesn't matter! Like Jason, it's all about that quality voice! Thumbsup).

I thought David C's song choice was weird and he didn't even sing it well (which is very surprising for him), and WHAT was with that jacket?!? OhMy
I also didn't like Carly's song choice and agree it was sung 'angry' and again, wasn't that great. And I LOVE Queen.
I actually liked Kristy Lee again! She's been picking better songs and she seems to be feeling the music more...I feel her emotion much more than I used to.

Honestly, it all comes down to personal preference now, because they're all so very talented. Syesha would be my pick to go next...she IS good, but I still just see her as a 'dime a dozen' type, like David Hernandez was. Very good, but not terribly original and not as good as the 'greats'...Fantasia definitely had the 'it' factor that Syesha lacks. JMO though, I know some of you like her...I don't want to 'diss' anyone else's 'peeps'! Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:06 am

Here's my Report Again

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Jason_c Nothing Speaical i thought he was MUCH better last week I Really like him Last week this week not so much but i'm pretty sure he's safe
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Syesha Just Ok for me Once i new who's sang that song I knew why i did't like it I Just Don't like Fantisha Barino I would't be suprise if she would leave this week
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Brooke Pretty Good she has a Nice Voice so she could go far in the music Bunisness
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Michael He Was Alright i did't go like wow but he was alright
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Carly Did't like it at all every thing was plane and Simpel Horribel I Don't think she's gonna leave this week but she might be in the bottom three again
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 David_a He was Good Again i like he use the Piano again for a Change i think if he won't win he's gonna go far anyways
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Kristy YEAH She Was AMAZING i think she will be there next week too I just Really Really Really Really Really Really Loved it
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 David_c Did't like it he just did't sing it well

Don't forget AMERICAN IDOL IS ON TONIGHT AGAIN IT"S IDOL GIVES BACK THERE ARE GONNA BE LOTS OF STARS INCLUDING CARRIE UNDERWOOD :woohooo:

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 9:55 pm

Well, that wasn't my favorite Idol night, mostly because I didn't recognize that many of the songs. I think these last two weeks have been Kristy's best... and it has nothing to do with her ability to straddle large farm animals (see above). Doing that Dolly song last week really seemed to put her in a groove. She's a country gal at heart.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:26 am

LOL Rob... it wasn't very clear... but I'm guessing you like that picture of Kristy? grinsmiley

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 KristyRMG

Okay, what was up with David Cook's song??? :unsure: Very weird.. it was awfully sang, he had a bad night with that one...

Carley was not good either.... I agree that it sounded angry... she said she lost concentration when she saw Simon's face in the audience... lol poor girl...

Michael Johns was good! Liked it Thumbsup

Kristy has another great night... great song choice. :sillySmiley:

My favorite for the night was David Archuleta! :sing: :Gjob:

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:08 am

LOL Rob!! ROTFL

And don't forget Kristy's "Proud to be an American" song...she's actually had THREE good weeks in a row! Impressive! I really thought she finally had had her 'moment' though, at the end of the song she sang Tuesday night...I liked how she grabbed the mike and walked up to the front of the stage too....Simon was right---she really looked like a star there. Thumbsup

About Carly, (LOL about seeing Simon's face! grinsmiley ), she was singing it 'angry' throughout the whole song, IMO, so she really can't blame it on anything but how she 'interpreted' that song. For 'inspirational' night, I really didn't get that. This is where 'charm' plays a part in this competition....Brooke is charming, Jason is charming. Carly lacks it, IMO...at least when she's singing.

I thought last night's show was amazing! The idols were fantastic and I really loved their final song...David C and Carly totally shined on it, I thought. The only things I didn't like were Robin Williams (I just didn't get that whole thing (and I LOVE him!), and it dragged on too long)....um, Miley Cirus having TWO songs (overkill!!), and Mariah Carey's song at the end. I didn't think that song fit and I wasn't inspired at ALL by it. Thank goodness the idols and the choir sang that great song at the end because I would have hated to see the evening end on Mariahs' 'note'. The video features were great though and I was most moved by the family of brothers, with Annie Lennox. It was just heart-wrenching when she had to say goodbye to them (what human being would want to leave them alone?!...it goes against every instinct we have)...it had to just about kill her and her song totally reflected that. She was amazing. Overall a really great show!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:04 am

Amy wrote:
The video features were great though and I was most moved by the family of brothers, with Annie Lennox. It was just heart-wrenching when she had to say goodbye to them (what human being would want to leave them alone?!...it goes against every instinct we have)...it had to just about kill her and her song totally reflected that. She was amazing. Overall a really great show!

Oh I agree so much Amy... I was crying when she started crying, talking about how hard it is... how the oldest boy has to keep his emotions inside for the sake of his brothers.

This reminds me of an anime movie I love "Grave of the Fireflies". It's a somber film about the story of two kids (brother & sister) trying to survive on their own during WWII in Japan.

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Gotf-1

Even though it's an anime film... the story really represents millions of kids out there in a similar situation. At one point in the movie, Seita (the brother) gets a beating for trying to steal some food from a field to feed his little sister... but all his emotions that were bottled up just came out, he tries to fight the tears at first because his little sister is watching him but the tears just fall.... it is such a heart wrenching scene. bawling

I remembered that scene when Annie mentioned about the oldest boy having to hold his emotions in. Blue

*On a lighter note... I was slapping my knee and rolling on the floor when they were making fun of Simon and his Supercuts haircuts and man boobs! ROTFL Oh man... he was a good sport about it.... I think it was a little payback for all the "insults" he gives... Laughing

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:39 pm

Amy wrote:
About Carly, (LOL about seeing Simon's face! grinsmiley )

I liked Ryan's comment when Carly said that looking at Simon made her lose her concentration. "Well, that would throw anybody off." Laughing
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:53 pm

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:
About Carly, (LOL about seeing Simon's face! grinsmiley )

I liked Ryan's comment when Carly said that looking at Simon made her lose her concentration. "Well, that would throw anybody off." Laughing

ROTFL Yeah, that was funny!

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:55 pm

I hope Kristy is Gonna Be Safe tonight

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:01 pm

I'm Shocked i think America might have had it wrong this time

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:03 pm

JW wrote:
I'm Shocked i think America might have had it wrong this time

I just got an e-mail from a friend, saying almost the exact same thing. Almost word for word! She said that it looked like the audience was just as shocked as she was.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:07 pm

yes they were very shocked same with his family they could't believe it i just think Carly or Syesha should of gone home

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:56 pm

I just can't believe it!! OhMy I LOVE Michael Johns!!! No I honestly thought he'd be in the top 3. This is Chris Daughtry all over again. Which is comforting because look where he is now! I know Michael will do well...he has the whole package, IMO. I totally agree with you Jacob, it should have been Syesha or Carly. I can't believe they got more votes!! :think:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

"American Idol" - Season 7
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next