Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Gabon

Go down 
+5
Amy
emilyanneoftheprairie
HarrisonCrosby4387
Teresa
Misti
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Do you watch Survivor?
I watch it, I live it, I breathe it!
Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Not obsessed, but I love it! Love it! Love it!
Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
I watch, but if I miss one no biggie!
Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
What's Survivor?
Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Happy010

Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:53 am

Amy wrote:
I thought the slip-n-slide was really fun and cool! Overall it was a great episode! Oh, I was SUPER surprised that Bob the PHYSICS teacher didn't win the 'math' contest!!! What?!?! I mean, math and physics go hand in hand! :unsure:

Yeah, that did look great! Wish I could buy one for my property! ROTFL And, ICAM about Bob. He must have felt really stupid when he was like, "Oh, I got it now!" and he was wrong again! ROTFL

Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 HummerSurvivor: Gabon - Page 2 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Gabon - Page 2 Bookclub5Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:05 pm

Yep, he'll never live that down with his physics students I'm sure!! :haha:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:57 pm

I was glad that Sugar found the immunity idol. She deserved it after getting through all of those clues. At the end, right before she found it, they kept showing that alligator and I was like, "Hurry up and get the idol and GET OUT OF THE WATER!!!! LOL!!

Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:51 pm

I was really happy she found the idol too. And my mom noticed the different clothes in the different scenes. Remember these show aren't completely "reality" as much as i'd like to think.

Did anyone hear what happened to poor Marcus? I won't say what happened.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:32 pm

Do you mean something happened to Marcus in real life, Beckie?

Okay, I finally watched last Thursday's show. I also expected Bob to solve that math puzzle first. When he didn't, it was like Crystal not being able to climb the hill in the opener.

I also had a change of heart about Sugar. She seems sweet (pun intended), and I felt sorry for her when she was talking about losing her dad.

Don't care much for Randy. He's got a bad attitude. And he's just plain obnoxious.

Did I hear Ace right? Was he talking about losing the first challenge on purpose, the one for the blankets and bedding?
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:40 pm

Yeah, I have to say that I had a change of heart about Sugar, too. She revealed her "human" side and I have to say that I like her a little bit more.

Yes, Ace did say that, but I forgot what reasonining he gave for that. Does anyone remember?

And, please, Beckie, enlighten us about Marcus. I'm curious, too!

ETA: Did anyone see previews for this next week, about the tribes being re-arranged? Should be interesting. I am just hoping that Ace and Sugar are not on the same team!

Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 HummerSurvivor: Gabon - Page 2 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Gabon - Page 2 Bookclub5Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:27 pm

I hope Ace and Sugar get separated too!

Well let's just Marcus had a wardrobe malfunction. And of course some rude jerks gotta make a big deal out of it.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:31 am

Misti wrote:
Yes, Ace did say that, but I forgot what reasonining he gave for that. Does anyone remember?

I don't know what logic there would be in throwing a rewards challenge. Tribes have lost immunity challenges on purpose in the past because they were eager to get rid of certain members. But rewards? :think:

Beforehand, Ace was saying that they didn't really need the bedding, hammocks, etc. Which is true enough. But still, by letting the other tribe win, you're making their lives more comfortable, and that's never a smart idea.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:49 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Well let's just Marcus had a wardrobe malfunction. And of course some rude jerks gotta make a big deal out of it.

Was this on air or off air? :think:

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:51 am

Rob wrote:
Misti wrote:

I don't know what logic there would be in throwing a rewards challenge. Tribes have lost immunity challenges on purpose in the past because they were eager to get rid of certain members. But rewards? :think:

Beforehand, Ace was saying that they didn't really need the bedding, hammocks, etc. Which is true enough. But still, by letting the other tribe win, you're making their lives more comfortable, and that's never a smart idea.

Yeah, and I think, also, when tribes have purposely thrown a challenge, then they go downhill (not winning anything) for awhile. I guess they were so bent on getting rid of Paloma, they were willing to risk it?

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:29 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I hope Ace and Sugar get separated too!

Oh please don't leave us hanging Beckie---I need some elaboration! Huh? Enquiring minds want to know! grinsmiley

Hmm, can't think who Randy is right now Rob...guess I need to go check out the CBS site. I'm still learning all these names!

Ace didn't say he wanted to throw the challenge persay...actually he came out and said just the opposite, "I'm not saying we should throw the challenge." He was mentioning that they shouldn't send their strongest people in to do the 'reward' challenge, considering that it's only for 'comfort's sake. He was suggesting they work harder on winning the immunity challenge, which I think was ideally a good strategy. However the girls got ticked off with that because he seems to be taking up this leadership role and calling all the shots. I don't like him, he is cocky, but he does have some good thoughts from time to time. But yeah, you're right Rob---making the other tribe comfortable (ie: better sleep, better eating, etc...) is ultimately not good for the immunity challenges either!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:47 am

Randy is the guy who cut his head in the first episode.

Thanks for clearing that up about the reward challenge, Amy. I don't remember now... do the reward and immunity challenges happen on the same day?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:31 pm

Misti wrote:
ETA: Did anyone see previews for this next week, about the tribes being re-arranged? Should be interesting. I am just hoping that Ace and Sugar are not on the same team!

Ah, I hate that. It always takes me a while to get it straight as to who's in which tribe. Then they go and scramble things around. mad
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:07 pm

They usually don't switch up the tribes this early.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:22 pm

Rob wrote:
Randy is the guy who cut his head in the first episode.

Thanks for clearing that up about the reward challenge, Amy. I don't remember now... do the reward and immunity challenges happen on the same day?

Oh, ok---yep I know who you mean and yeah, I'm not a fan of him either. But, I can also see where GC or whatever his name is really is wearing on his and everyone's nerves. He is the one I hope goes soon.

As far as switching the tribes up, I really don't get that. You're right Teresa, they don't usually do anything this early! I wonder what the deal is. It's not like it's a merge or anything major, but they have sth up their sleeves, that's for sure.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:29 pm

Misti wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:

Was this on air or off air? :think:

Oh it was on the air alright. They forgot to censor it. They even had it posed on cbs.com and took it off when TMZ reported it.Poor baby, he must be so humiliated.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:58 am

Ok, so curiousity killed the cat. grinsmiley What a shame that publicity was called to it---now the poor guy has to deal with the humiliation, like you said Beckie.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:49 pm

Yeah Blue

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 9:31 am

Survivor Fans Ready???? Cheer

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 9:58 am

I'll go tally the votes............

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 10:43 am

LOL Teresa! :haha:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 10:44 am

Teresa wrote:
I'll go tally the votes............

:haha: Along with "Come on in, guys," and "Survivors, ready!", those have to be Jeff's most oft-spoken words.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 10:46 am

I was actually just going to edit my post....

DId you guys notice that Jeff didn't say that, either last week or the week before?! OhMy We all looked at each other like: :unsure:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:49 pm

I love Jeff's little quotes! LOL!!!! Also, at the reward challenge, he'll say, "Getting your first look at the Kota tribe. So and so voted off at the last Tribal Council."

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:29 pm

Teresa wrote:
Also, at the reward challenge, he'll say, "Getting your first look at the Kota tribe. So and so voted off at the last Tribal Council."

And after the challenge... "[Insert tribe name], I got nothing for ya. Head back to camp." :shifty:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Gabon
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next