Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you like lending things out to people?

Go down 
+2
bethandmanly
Farmer Girl
6 posters

nooo
Do you like lending things out to people? Vote_lcap22%Do you like lending things out to people? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
sometimes, depends on the person
Do you like lending things out to people? Vote_lcap78%Do you like lending things out to people? Vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
other?
Do you like lending things out to people? Vote_lcap0%Do you like lending things out to people? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

Do you like lending things out to people? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like lending things out to people?   Do you like lending things out to people? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:27 pm

Like Books, Cds, DVDS???? mybe money!

I kind of don't just becuz of what my mother told me..She once lend something out to a friend and she never got it back!...She lend out books and stuff to her sister in law she never re-turned them!

I guess whenever i lend things out I either never get it back!...People take forever with the thing or the thing gets ripped!
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : Do you like lending things out to people? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Do you like lending things out to people?   Do you like lending things out to people? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:33 pm

I lend stuff out like books or movies, but only to people I know well. They let us borrow stuff, and they borrow stuff. We take good care of it and return it as soon as were done with it.

Do you like lending things out to people? FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

Do you like lending things out to people? Little
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Do you like lending things out to people? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Do you like lending things out to people?   Do you like lending things out to people? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:11 pm

It depends on who it is. If I have any reason to think I won't get it back, I don't.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Do you like lending things out to people? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Do you like lending things out to people?   Do you like lending things out to people? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:28 pm

:yeahthat:

Do you like lending things out to people? Jacobk10Do you like lending things out to people? Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood : Do you like lending things out to people? Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Do you like lending things out to people?   Do you like lending things out to people? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Nope. I've lent things to people (even people I thought I could trust) and not gotten the items back. I'm very cautious about lending anything for that reason... Wink
Back to top Go down
Lynette
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 219
Mood : Do you like lending things out to people? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Do you like lending things out to people?   Do you like lending things out to people? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:51 am

I don't think I mind lending things out but just as long as I don't need it and I believe them to be trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Do you like lending things out to people? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Do you like lending things out to people?   Do you like lending things out to people? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Docfan wrote:
Nope. I've lent things to people (even people I thought I could trust) and not gotten the items back. I'm very cautious about lending anything for that reason... Wink

Same. Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like lending things out to people?   Do you like lending things out to people? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1