Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Debbie Snacks

Go down 
+11
Vanesa
Savannah
Gin
Carol
Rob
pamh36
HarrisonCrosby4387
MissOleson
flatbroke
Alice
JW
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 pm

LIWnut wrote:
See Jacob, now she's angry, lol. We'd better send her some snacks. Hey Pam, have you ever had a butter tart? It's a Canadian treat.

I've never heard of butter tarts until just now. I looked them up and they look pretty good, but according to Jacob, they are not. Laughing You aren't trying to trick me, Marilyn, are you? Huh?

JW wrote:
laugh3 Well if it makes you feel better i was thinking of you while i was eating it. and of course Smiling Laughing

Oh yeah i had almost forgotten about Butter tarts the most Discusting thing ever Laughing

Gee, thanks, Jacob. So. Much. *insert rolling eyes smiley here* HeeHee

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Jacob, butter tarts are sooooo good. They just melt in your mouth. I have an aunt who makes them all the time and they are scrumpteous. (Please Lord, let that be spelled right so I don't get Fifed, lol.)

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:43 pm

LIWnut wrote:
scrumpteous

Well, hello, Marilyn... Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 811339

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 Knotts04-mayberry
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Oh darn!!!
Hello to you too Rob!

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:54 pm

LIWnut wrote:
Jacob, butter tarts are sooooo good. They just melt in your mouth. I have an aunt who makes them all the time and they are scrumpteous. (Please Lord, let that be spelled right so I don't get Fifed, lol.)

Well for me they were Discusting i think i only had one had enough from that But Maybe Pam would like it maybe she could trick herself into thinking it was a Red Velvet Tart lol Laughing

PS: Pam i had aother Red Velvet Cake today laugh3 i found out they are better if you have them in the Fridge (So Just in Case you ever get a hold of Red Velvet then put them in the Fridge)

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 Jacobk10Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:32 am

Has anyone tried the Peppermint Swiss Rolls? I had printed off a couple of coupons for them but couldn't find them around here. I found them at Kroger when I went to Ohio for Thanksgiving. I thought they would be part of their holiday treats, but they are in a regular box so they might have them year round. They are really good, and the fact that I got them for $.29 a box after Kroger doubled the coupon makes them even better! I miss Kroger.

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 Lorike10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:24 pm

i finally got to eat them..so yummy
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:11 am

Lucky you! We didn't have these here...*sigh*. Blue

Vanesa.

Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:02 am

Yeah,Well i only seen them at wal-mart here...........They had 2 kinds of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Debbie Snacks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3