Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

American Idol - Season 10

Go down 
+7
alexczarn
Misti
JW
Teresa
Savannah
Joe
Rob
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 Goodsi10

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:57 pm

I really think this is the best group they've ever had.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:03 pm

I had to admit; I got tears in my eyes when they used the save on him! I heard that the idols are in different digs after they complained the mansion was haunted!

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 HummerAmerican Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 MistiKeeperAmerican Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 Bookclub5American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Probably the ghost of Brian Dunkleman. Anybody remember him?
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Rhonda wrote:
I do believe that was Stevie Wonder who came out....and sang Happy Birthday to Steven Tyler.....lol

Laughing That's right...

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:38 pm

*sigh* So politically incorrect. Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder. Tomato, to-mah-to. No

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 771460
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:56 pm

LOL, I was gonna say....if Ray Charles came out that would be some feat! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 440956

I watched parts of the vote-off---Thursday nights are so much better for me and I can't seem to remember to record it on Wednesdays!! But gosh, from what you're all saying I have GOT to get with the program! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 279394

I saw the part where Hulk Hogan came out---that one guy looked like he was going to have a heart attack! ROTFL!!! That was really cute and a great idea, seeing as he was such a fan. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 70708
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Ryan looks different tonight. Did he do something to his hair?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Elton John songs tonight. I'd forgotten how many great songs he and Bernie Taupin wrote.

This might have been the best night on Idol ever! Too many great performances to count. Just about everyone seemed to find the perfect song for them and make the absolute best of it.

The only two I weren't crazy about were Naima and Paul. They would be my choices to leave the island.

Last edited by Rob on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:40 pm

Drat, I missed it again! Thank goodness for Youtube. I watched several. I see what you're saying Rob---there sure is a lot of talent this season.

I really love Thia's voice---her tone is incredible, and she has the kind of voice I might actually buy. Some of the other girls really have the power, but aren't for me. Pia is one. Hayley is another. I think Lauren has an incredible country voice.

I am totally with Randy---Thia actually sounds like Michael Jackson in her lower range. I listened to last week's song and closed my eyes, and I could swear I was listening to MJ, it's uncanny. But I love her upper register too...she's amazing for such a young girl.

I actually really like Paul, but that's because I adore James Blunt. LOVE him. But my issue with Paul is that he is just TOO much like James Blunt. He seems to have studied him and it's as if he's trying to BE him. I take issue with that. But I do like his style.

Darn it, I forgot to watch Naima. I'll go do that now....
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Ok, not a fan of Naima, although she's not bad, that's for sure. Not too happy that Thia is in the bottom three right now. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 488555

Ugh, Fantasia. Hmm, her song left me....hungry? American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 68167 American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 135245

*Edit* Rob! You called it! Either one is fine with me to go home...just hoping it's not Thia.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:49 pm

Thia has such a sweet voice. Her rendition of Daniel brought tears to my eyes last night. Though that song's been doing that to me since about 1973. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 440956
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:54 pm

Jamie Foxx and will.i.am... those guys actually get paid for that, huh? American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 68167

On the other hand, I loved Paul, James, Casey and Stefano's Band on the Run. Casey was even playing a McCartney violin bass. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 70708
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Whaaaa! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 987565 I really wanted to hear more from her. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 488555 She has a good long future ahead of her though, that's for certain.

Rob wrote:
Jamie Foxx and will.i.am... those guys actually get paid for that, huh? American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 68167

For real. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 279394

Rob wrote:
Casey was even playing a McCartney violin bass. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 70708

Oh wow, really?! What an honor for him!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:09 pm

Rob wrote:
Thia has such a sweet voice. Her rendition of Daniel brought tears to my eyes last night. Though that song's been doing that to me since about 1973. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 440956

Aw Rob. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 18022 Me too! She really is YEARS ahead of her age, that you can feel that emotion. WHY can't people see that?! It seems like people want the 'power-houses', the ones that can belt it out, over the singers who really feel and deliver, with quality.

I have to say, I think Hayley 'growls' way too much. That's something that Simon would have totally called her out on. A little goes a LONG way, and she is overkill.

One thing I noticed about this group....they sure are close. I mean, each group is close every season, I think, but they all seem exceptionally close. Very cool. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 6472
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:27 am

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Two eliminated "American Idol" singers say girl power worked against them because the show's young female viewers favor male contestants.

During a teleconference Friday, 26-year-old Naima Adedapo of Milwaukee said teenage girls are a sizable part of the "Idol" audience and, as she put it, "Once they get a crush, we're done."

Thia Megia of Mountain House, Calif., a teenager herself, said the male singers are "incredible" but also can count on the girl vote. Megia added that she wished she'd done upbeat songs besides the ballads that the show's judges deemed overly safe.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Songs from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tonight, and as usual, the kids were great! It's hard to pick a favorite out of this group. Can't we just declare nine co-Idols? American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 811339
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Okay, file Iggy Pop under the list of artists I just don't get.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Like the judges, I'm in a state of shock over tonight's vote-off. The person who went home might have been the best singer of the group.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Darn--it, I just walked in the door Rob....I watched part of last night, but missed the vote-off tonight. Who was it????? American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 244441
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Pia Toscano. No
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Wow, really?! My parents and I thought she did REALLY good last night! So much control and what a powerhouse. Maybe there IS something to what Naima was saying???? American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 988160

My favorite is Casey....I think the guy is absolutely brilliant. But you're right Rob, it is impossible to pick a 'bad' one in the whole group. They all deserve to be there. I wasn't really 'feeling' Paul's Johnny Cash song. I know the judges loved it, and Paul is a good entertainer, but I don't know---as Randy would say, he's just all right for me. I know he wasn't a favorite of yours either. I compared him to James Blunt; my parents compared him to Rod Stewart!

Then there's the country boy (can't remember his name)....he basically IS Travis Tritt, I'd say. LOL! He's REALLY good, but he's just not 'original' IMO. I like the hispanic guy and his song choice---he has quite the tenor voice, and can go from the soft tenor to that 'big voice' in a heartbeat, and that's not easy. But again, I wouldn't actually buy his music most likely....I'm having a hard time latching onto anyone this season that I actually love enough to buy. Casey probably, but other than him, Thei would have been it. I still hope someone grabs her up---she's amazing.

You know, what ever happened to Lee and Crystal? Why don't we ever hear them on the radio? At least I don't....have you heard either of them? I just don't get it. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 988160
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Amy wrote:
Maybe there IS something to what Naima was saying???? American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 988160

I'm going to punch the first teenage girl I see tomorrow. I can't get in trouble for that, can I? American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 68167

Amy wrote:
My favorite is Casey....I think the guy is absolutely brilliant.

It was just as big a shock when he got voted off as it was when Pia did. I bet the judges wish they'd had a second save to use on her. They were shellshocked tonight.

Amy wrote:
I wasn't really 'feeling' Paul's Johnny Cash song. I know the judges loved it, and Paul is a good entertainer, but I don't know---as Randy would say, he's just all right for me.

Me, too. Plus, as he confessed in that song, he shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. And that's just not right. No

Amy wrote:
I like the hispanic guy and his song choice---he has quite the tenor voice, and can go from the soft tenor to that 'big voice' in a heartbeat, and that's not easy.

Do you mean Stefano? He really does have an amazing voice. I was shocked by all of the Bottom Three choices tonight. No way Jacob belonged there either. (Is Stefano Hispanic? I assumed he was Italian. He reminds me of a young Tony Danza.)

Amy wrote:
You know, what ever happened to Lee and Crystal? Why don't we ever hear them on the radio? At least I don't....have you heard either of them? I just don't get it. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 988160

I haven't, but then I really haven't listened to the radio since my car antenna broke off about five years ago. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 68167 I've seen Crystal doing that diabetes commercial with B.B. King, but that's it.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 pm

I'm going to bed, but.....

Rob wrote:
Me, too. Plus, as he confessed in that song, he shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. And that's just not right. No

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 85958 Thank you for giving me such a great laugh at the end of a very crappy day!! I seriously needed that Rob! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 410460

Night! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 54583

P.S. Oh, and yes---Stephano! Ah, that would be Italian, whoops! American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 2952 He DOES kinda look like a young Tony Danza, now that you mention it!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:16 am

I am in complete shock! Blue

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

American Idol - Season 10
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next