Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanna feel old?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Wanna feel old? Goodsi10

Wanna feel old? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna feel old?   Wanna feel old? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:51 am

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : Wanna feel old? Bokmal10

Wanna feel old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel old?   Wanna feel old? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:42 am

This made me feel old, and I'm only 22 Yikes

I see young kids while I'm out shopping playing games on iPhones or iPads and it makes me think, why are you letting your kids play with those?? When I was that young the first cell phone my mom had was nearly as big as the cordless house phone we have now. And touch screens for anything certainly did not exist!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Wanna feel old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel old?   Wanna feel old? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Wanna feel old? Martin-cooper-inventor-of-worlds-first-mobile-phone

greenS

I was reading a story about this family that had never had a land line in the entire life of their ten-year-old daughter.  Once they were at a friend's house, and the daughter made a call on their land line phone.  When she was done, she asked her mom, "How do I log off?"  The mother said, "It's called 'hanging up', dear."  HeeHee
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Wanna feel old? Headac10

Wanna feel old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel old?   Wanna feel old? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:24 pm

I'M only 32 and i feel old. lol I think the new Generations are missing out. They don't have all the awesome stuff we had.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Wanna feel old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel old?   Wanna feel old? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Wanna feel old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel old?   Wanna feel old? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : Wanna feel old? Bokmal10

Wanna feel old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel old?   Wanna feel old? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:48 am

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
I'M only 32 and i feel old. lol  I think the new Generations are missing out. They don't have all the awesome stuff we had.

Krissy I agree completely! On pinterest I've come across photos of old games, toys, and even foods that were popular when I was younger, that don't even exist anymore because they've been replaced by newer, updated things. Kids today don't know what they're missing out on!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Wanna feel old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel old?   Wanna feel old? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:21 am

ingallsfan2008 wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
I'M only 32 and i feel old. lol  I think the new Generations are missing out. They don't have all the awesome stuff we had.

Krissy I agree completely! On pinterest I've come across photos of old games, toys, and even foods that were popular when I was younger, that don't even exist anymore because they've been replaced by newer, updated things. Kids today don't know what they're missing out on!

True indeed. I'M glad i was born in the Generation i was. I wouldn't have liked to grew up in this day and age. Kids today have to much useless stuff. They don't even play with real toys. I noticed to many children playing on Cell phones & Ipadss. lol

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Wanna feel old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel old?   Wanna feel old? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:22 am

Rob wrote:

I grew up with a old fashion walkmen & discmen. lol Smile

Back to top Go down
Horatio Hornblower
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Horatio Hornblower

Number of posts : 29
Mood : Wanna feel old? Xmassm5

Wanna feel old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel old?   Wanna feel old? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:35 pm

I am 31 and this does not make me feel old. I see no reason why it should.

“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”

― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanna feel old? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna feel old?   Wanna feel old? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna feel old?
Page 1 of 1