Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection

Go down 
+2
Rhonda
jes9
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection Empty
PostSubject: Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection   Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 5:38 pm

On the 7th Heaven episode I saw today, Martin and Meredith (two high school students) are talking about going to the church social. Ruthie isn't interested in the church social and think it's a lame, outdated idea. Ruthie walks by Martin and Meredith, and Meredith says to Ruthie, "Martin's taking me to the church social!" Ruthie replies, "Every time I hear somebody say that, I feel like I'm living on Little House on the Prairie or The Waltons or something."

Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection   Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 5:50 pm

LOL.....I wonder why people would think that.......there are a lot of things going on at church that includes socializing with people......LOL Thats just what they call it.............grinsmiley

Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection Rhonda10Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection   Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 6:02 pm

Melissa Gilbert did an episode of 7th Heaven once...

Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection Horses10
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection   Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 6:06 pm

Hum...So, doing normal things is living in "Little House on The Prairie" or like "The Waltons"? Huh? Well, this is our current world, people. Besides...what's so bad like living like them? They were good Christians, but also funny (Why I need to write the word "but", as it is supposed that a religious people is boring?) :think:

Vanesa.

Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection   Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 6:50 pm

Quote :
Hum...So, doing normal things is living in "Little House on The Prairie" or like "The Waltons"?

Ruthie was the only one who seemed to have a problem with it. Everybody else thought it was a good idea. I think the writers were trying to portray Ruthie as being rebellious. The social was the idea of Lucy (Ruthie's older sister and assistant minister at the church) and their father (the minister). There was an ongoing storyline in which Ruthie was upset with her father and Lucy, and having her not wanting to go along with their idea was just a continuation of this storyline. All that said, I agree that the world would be a much better place if more of us lived like they did on LHotP.

Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection   Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 9:24 pm

Yes, they did make Ruthie out to be quite a rebellious and almost selfish person last season. Too bad because I really liked how she was portrayed until then.

But as for the church social thing, every time I hear that I think of Laura and Almanzo, so I guess I must be an LHOP addict or something. LOL!

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection   Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 9:01 am

wow thats interesting! she had a bad attitude problem the last season! Blue she was my favorite until then. its a church social they are fun! :woohooo:
~*emilyanne*~

Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection   Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection Empty

Back to top Go down

Another 7th Heaven-LHotP Connection
Page 1 of 1