Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Mom has passed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21159
Mood : My Mom has passed Purple2

My Mom has passed Empty
PostSubject: My Mom has passed   My Mom has passed EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 3:55 pm

I received word that my Mom passed away earlier today. I had received a text from my sister about her not doing well on June 27th and was being cared for by hospice. She started really nosediving the last two weeks and finally gave up the fight. She passed on my oldest brother’s birthday. He would’ve been 71 had he lived. I am so glad I was able to talk to her on the phone July 1st. Dementia is such an ugly disease. Please pray for my Daddy (91 on the 11th) as he mourns this loss. September 4th would’ve been 72 years of marriage. ❤💔😢
Thank you in advance.

My Mom has passed Rhonda10My Mom has passed Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : My Mom has passed Goodsi10

My Mom has passed Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mom has passed   My Mom has passed EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 6:04 pm

I'm so sorry, Rhonda. bawling Smiley Hug Dementia claimed my mom, too.

Rhonda likes this post

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
My Mom has passed Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : My Mom has passed Happy010

My Mom has passed Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mom has passed   My Mom has passed EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 8:23 pm

I'm so sorry, Rhonda. Smiley Hug bawling Dementia is such a heartless disease. It feels as if loved ones mourn the loss twice....Once while their family member is being pulled away by the disease, and again when their battle has ended. I'm thankful that you had the opportunity to talk with her, Rhonda. Smiley Hug You and your family have my prayers. I love you, my friend.

Rhonda likes this post

Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
My Mom has passed MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : My Mom has passed Happy010

My Mom has passed Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mom has passed   My Mom has passed EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 5:43 am

I'm so sorry to hear this, Rhonda. Blue

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

My Mom has passed Laurai10

Rhonda likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Sponsored content

My Mom has passed Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mom has passed   My Mom has passed Empty

Back to top Go down

My Mom has passed
Page 1 of 1