Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Friend of mine needs your help.

Go down 
+4
ChristinaAL
Savannah
Rhonda
Vanesa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : A Friend of mine needs your help. Bokmal10

A Friend of mine needs your help. Empty
PostSubject: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 10:23 pm

Hi, People:

Some days ago, I've received a mail from my friend from Bangla Desh, Mr. Nasireddin Ghani. He told me that her sister, Humaira Begum, need humanitarian help from abroad. It seems she has aplastic anemia, and rather severe. She needs blood constantly, and a very expensive medicine named ATG, or ATGEM. It seems you can get it in Pfizer Insititute. Humaira can't afford this kind of medicine, and his disease could be fatal. I think if some of you could get in contact with Pfizer for she could get it without paying or paying very little. The thing is rather urgent.

Humaira Begum is a 52 years old widow since 7 month ago, and has a girl and a boy going to college. She is at the Hospital.

If you can help Humaira or knows someone who could get the ATG for her, please contact her brother Nasireddin. he speaks perfect English.

These are they data:

Nasireddin Ghani
4/2 block-C, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207
Bangla Desh.

And this is his mail:

nasireddin.ghani@gmail.com

Many thanks for your help.

Vanesa. Blue

A Friend of mine needs your help. Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : A Friend of mine needs your help. Purple2

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 8:33 am

OH VANESA.....I am so sorry.......I cannot help financially, but I will say a prayer that someone out there will hear their cry for help and she will get the medicines that she needs.....No

A Friend of mine needs your help. Rhonda10A Friend of mine needs your help. Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
A Friend of mine needs your help. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : A Friend of mine needs your help. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 12:26 pm

Blue Vanesa, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend! I don't have any influence with Pfizer at all, but it couldn't hurt to forward the information to them! I'll be praying that God steps in and brings around people who can help.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 10:27 pm

Thank you. My friend will be happy hearing all the support I'm getting. Thank you for your prayers! Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 11:19 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, Vanesa. My prayers are with her.

A Friend of mine needs your help. ChristinaKeeper2 A Friend of mine needs your help. 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 11:43 pm

I hope everything works out, Vanesa! Best wishes for your friend!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 9:53 am

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} Your friend and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

A Friend of mine needs your help. PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 10:46 am

I'm sorry to hear about this. I will definitely be praying.

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
georgiagirl1993
Town Business Owner
Town Business Owner
georgiagirl1993

Number of posts : 1585

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 9:07 pm

I'm so very sorry, your friend will be in my thoughts and prayers!

A Friend of mine needs your help. Keeper
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 10:43 pm

Thank you again for your support. You are truly important to me, people! grouphug

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:08 pm

I had news from my friend of Bangla Desh. Bad news.

Her sister Humaira died past 11 of January. She was quite well and was chatting to her family when she suddenly entered in coma and died...I'm very sad hearing these news. No bawling

Thank you for having been praying. I'm sure that God wanted her in Heaven for some good reason, even if we can't understand what these reasons could be. He knows better.... :sad5:

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
A Friend of mine needs your help. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : A Friend of mine needs your help. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:24 pm

Oh Vanesa, I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you, and Humaira's family. {{{Vanesa}}}
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : A Friend of mine needs your help. Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:37 pm

I am so sorry to hear that, Vanessa. I am sorry I missed this post when you asked for prayers, but I'll be praying for strength for Humaira's family now.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:17 am

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, Vanessa. Her friends and family are in my thoughts and prayers. {{{{HUGS}}}}

A Friend of mine needs your help. PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:23 pm

Thank you for your support and help. You are really dears! Thumbsup Today,I wrote to my friend and I told him about how were you praying for his sister and he was highly touched. His two nephews, a girl and a boy , are living with him now, and he spoke to them about you praying for them, and they were also very touhed.

Thank you again!

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 5:31 pm

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, Vanesa :( I'll be praying for the family!

A Friend of mine needs your help. ChristinaKeeper2 A Friend of mine needs your help. 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : A Friend of mine needs your help. Purple2

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 7:28 pm

Love and hugs out to you and your friend Vanesa.......God will be watching over you all.......... Love

A Friend of mine needs your help. Rhonda10A Friend of mine needs your help. Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friend of mine needs your help.   A Friend of mine needs your help. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friend of mine needs your help.
Page 1 of 1