Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan

Go down 
+13
HarrisonCrosby4387
Lily
ChristinaAL
Teresa
Savannah
LIWnut
Vanesa
Rhonda
Amy
Rob
pamh36
bethandmanly
Gin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Love-s10

Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Empty
PostSubject: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 8:55 am

Rhonda's Aunt Jan will be having surgery today, so please remember her. I believe she is in her 80's. More details later.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 9:11 am

I'll be praying for Aunt Jan and the family. Thanks for letting us know.

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 10:23 am

I am keeping her and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 10:37 am

Prayers going out for Aunt Jan and her family.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 1:18 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Gin. Prayers for Aunt Jan.Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Accord02

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 1:25 pm

Aww, thanks everyone, you made me cry, I didn't expect to see this on here...... No

My aunt just turned 85 on the 4th and spent her birthday in the hospital. She had my daddy, mom and several friends from her church come to her room and celebrate with her. She had a total knee replacement a few years back and seems to have developed staph behind it. The surgery today is to take the prothesis out, clean it up, put in a temp prothesis and get it healed and then replace it with the permanant one. Thanks for your prayers and I should know more from daddy later on. I called him, but he must be at the hospital...... :unsure:

Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Rhonda10Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 2:12 pm

You also have my prayers, Rhonda...Hope your Aunt Jan will turn O.K after her surgery. Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 4:08 pm

I'm praying for Aunt Jan too Rhonda. I bet all the dollies will be happy to have her home again soon. May the Lord bless and protect her as she gets back on her feet again. Please keep us posted.

Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan MarilynKeeper Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 4:35 pm

Prayers going out for your Aunt Jan, Rhonda. And continued prayers going out for you. {{{Rhonda}}}
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 5:14 pm

Your Aunt Jan will be in my prayers, Rhonda. That's nice that she had family there at the hospital to celebrate her birthday with her.

Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 5:51 pm

Prayers being said for your Aunt, Rhonda. Keep us posted on her progress! {{hugs}}

Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan ChristinaKeeper2 Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 6:42 pm

LIWnut wrote:
I'm praying for Aunt Jan too Rhonda. I bet all the dollies will be happy to have her home again soon. May the Lord bless and protect her as she gets back on her feet again. Please keep us posted.

Actually Marilyn, the poor thing has been at my parents house since the summer. She had taken a bad fall, broke her hip and after a hospital stay and rehab, stayed at their place. She was going to go back home after Thanksgiving, but was talked into staying until the holidays were over.....Poor thing hasn't seen her dolls in months and months.....

Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Rhonda10Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Lauram10
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 8:23 pm

Rhonda wrote:
LIWnut wrote:

Actually Marilyn, the poor thing has been at my parents house since the summer. She had taken a bad fall, broke her hip and after a hospital stay and rehab, stayed at their place. She was going to go back home after Thanksgiving, but was talked into staying until the holidays were over.....Poor thing hasn't seen her dolls in months and months.....

Awwww, poor Aunt Jan. (Poor dollies, lol)
I hope that she gets better after this surgery so that she can finally return home. I know how important it is to be back in your own place. I"ll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan MarilynKeeper Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Thanks, I so appreciate each and every one of you and your prayers.....and so does my aunt and her brother, my daddy.... Cool

Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 10:42 pm

Rhonda, I'm sorry to hear about your aunt Jane. I will pray for her recovery so she can be back in her own house with her dolls. lol

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 12:00 am

I said a prayer for her that all goes well.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 4:56 pm

My Aunt Jan came through her surgery fine. The doctor says she should heal well. Turns out, she was scared to death the week before going into the surgery. She was scared she wouldn't come out of it this time......but she did and I thank you all for your prayers. Now to heal so she can get the permanent prothesis in.............and go home! grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 5:24 pm

That's wonderful news! Applause

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 9:45 am

Awww, I am so sorry to hear that your aunt has been going through so many rough times.

I am glad to hear that her most recent surgery went well though. I hope her next surgery goes just as well and I wish her a speedy recovery.

I will continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 12:14 pm

Glad to hear your aunt came out of the surgery ok, Rhonda! That is very scary, I know, when our loved ones reach that age. Any kind of surgery once they get 'up there' is a huge risk. She sounds like a tough cookie! A little like Amy Hern, huh? Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 12:38 pm

Oh, I'm so glad that she came through it so well! Especially considering how scared she was going in to it! Thanks for updating us!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 3:17 pm

I'm happy to hear these wonderful news, Rhonda. I'm amazed about how much prayers can do! :woohooo:

Vanesa.

Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 10:33 pm

MORE PRAYERS PLEASE!

I received an email from my dad today, and my Aunt Jan, the one who lives in Missouri has been taken to the hospital with difficulty in breathing. She has congestive heart failure and her body is filling up with fluids, which is pressing in on the lungs as well as her heart. Dad took her to the ER and they have been giving her oxygen, pressurized oxygen, as dad called it. Once they have her oxygen level straightened out, they will try to drain the fluids that have built up in her body.

I ask for prayers that she will be able to get better and hang in long enough for me to be able to get up and see her, as I do not know when I can possibly get up there. She is my favorite aunt and I am her favorite niece, so it makes it even harder to handle...... No

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 11:04 pm

I'll definitely keep both of you in prayer.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 7:36 am

I'll Be Praying for you both

Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Jacobk10Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan   Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhonda needs prayers for her Aunt Jan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next