Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The LHOTP Doll Factory

Go down 
+5
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
Debbie
ChristinaAL
Carol
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : The LHOTP Doll Factory Happy010

The LHOTP Doll Factory Empty
PostSubject: The LHOTP Doll Factory   The LHOTP Doll Factory EmptyWed Feb 14, 2007 1:28 am

Applause Okaaay.... Some members will remember this from the old board....
The idea is to invent a Little House on the Prairie Doll.... the last time we did this, it got quite hilarious.... so put your thinking and creative caps on and lets invent some dolls! (You can make as many as you want!, but put one per post)

Here is mine:

The Nancy Oleson Doll (You Hate Me Edition)

Up for sale is the Nancy Oleson doll. If you ever want to annoy someone, you must obtain this doll! The doll can say the phrase "You Hate Me!" in 50 different languages. Just press her stomach, hold the doll up to a persons ear and watch their reaction as they hear "YOU HATE ME!" five consecutive times!! You can even decide how loud you want to hear the phrase, just adjust the volume wheel located in the doll's back. If you order now, for a limited time, 20 different giant bows will be included at absolutely no cost!

========

I am also copying and pasting the dolls other members made :tapdance:

LHDaisy wrote:
The Albert Ingalls doll. (The Tricks edition)

You have problems? You want to trick someone? Than now is your time to order this smart and funny guy. This funny man is full of good ideas and tricks. Just press his hand and he will come up with the most finest and funniest tricks to play on your friends. He has more than over 300 tricks and ideas! He can talk in 20 different languages.

Please note: His tricks are not offensive or bad!

LauraEleanor wrote:
Carrie (Christmas at Pulm Creek Edition)
Carrie comes wearing a blue dress and the knitted little vest that Ma made for her. She holds the sliver star that she bought with a penny. She giggles and says "Happy bithday Baby Jesus!!" in 15 different languages. If you buy now, you can get a Star just like Carries to put on your own tree free!!
(Remember to read the fine print!)
Only avuable for a limit of time. Buy now with only two easy payments of $19.99 + shiping and handling. Shiping is not free for your free Carrie's star.

Lori wrote:
Carrie doll (wet edition)

Carrie comes with her very own outhouse to run to. She can only say two phrases: "I have to go" and "I already did"

Carol wrote:
The Charles Ingalls Doll (Shirtless Edition)

Wearing nothing else but his pants and suspenders, the beauty and elegance of Pa's muscles have been captured in this spectacular limited-edition doll. His arm and chest muscles become bigger as you inflate the small pump located on the dolls back. Just push and watch as his muscles inflate before your googly eyes. The doll's hand-painted porcelain features (his face and lower ab muscles) are remarkably lifelike that you will find yourself swooning. The dolls hair is one of a kind, looks just like a mane of a lion. :shifty: If you order now, an elegant wood stand is included at no additional charge.

Darcy wrote:
Caroline Ingalls doll, Christian Prairie-wife Edition.

Press her button once and she smiles, turns red and says "Oh Charles!". Press her button twice and she looks upset and cries out "We don't work on the Lord's Day!"

Kathy wrote:
I'd like to introduce the John Carter doll. He is what we call the poor man Charles Ingall's. For no extra cost you get to hear him say those annoying things that make you scream at the television: You are no Charles Ingalls and the sooner you realize that, the better you'll be."

"It may be a shack, but it is our shack and you aren't welcome in it"........

"Come on Almonzo, let's catch those bad guys".

This is a limited edition doll and you can buy it in two easy payments of $5.99. Hurry, or better yet, don't hurry, because they'll be here for a very long time.

My next doll is the Jenny Wilder doll:

Jenny comes complete with a really bad bangs, an overbite that definitely required braces and she says things like:

"Jeb, I can't swim and you can't make me learn because if you do, I'll almost drown looking for a locket and then do a really bad job of acting like someone who has to learn to talk again".

She is another limited edition doll that you'll want to grab quickly, so hurry and buy Jenny quickly.

Rhonda wrote:
OK, I posted this doll on the other board and I am not sure if I can remember it all, but here it goes:

The Nels Oleson Doll

This talking doll comes with his very own apron, paper and pencil and his box turns into his own storage room to count the inventory or to hide out when his wife Harriet begins to bother him. Nels is a very nice and well mannered doll and comes with phrases such as:

"There you go Charles"
"What else can I get for you?"
"That will be $1.00"

He also has several more phrases, and these require excellent hearing, as he will whisper them under his breath to his lovely wife, Harriet.

Hurry and get your order in because they will go fast, since he is such a wonderful doll. You might want to purchase the Harriet doll as well, and she will have to be like you and have good hearing for those whispered phrases.

Savannah wrote:
The Limited Edition "Mrs. Whipple" doll.

She comes complete with a tiny needle and thread, and is working on a shirt - a shirt that Kathy's "Pa" doll will never get! (Poor fella. It's winter here!) Mrs. Whipple says several phrases, including "You can't get good work out of a starving girl" and "Oh it's FRIDAY!" and "Would you look at those tiny stitches!". BUT WAIT! There's more! If you order now, you'll also receive a special edition "Mary" doll, who stitches, sews and frets on Fridays. Call now! 1-888-888-8888. Don't miss out on this deal!

Kelly wrote:
The Harriet Oleson Doll

Harriet Oleson comes with her own Mercantile Store doll house! She has several fancy dresses to wear and can say numerous phrases, such as:

"Nels!!"
"Oh, good grief!"
"Well, in my case, Nellie and Willie were MORE than enough."
"I have the vapors."

Rhonda wrote:
The Willie Oleson Doll

Little Willie comes with a box that can be used as an outhouse or as a corner to stick his nose into, depending on which way you turn it. Willie also comes with a bag of marbles and one is definately an Aggie. This is a rare find and we all know that Willie was proud of winning that Aggie from Laura. Willie comes with his knickers, suspenders and a plate of candy apples.

Willie does come with special phrases to say as well, some of these include:

"I'm telling"
"I didn't do it"
"Not me"
"Yes Ma'am"
"That's MINE!"

Hurry and get your Willie doll as he will not last long. If you order Willie within the next ten minutes, we will also throw in a special addition dark blue velvet suit that his mother bought for him. This suit is made of the finest velvet, and has special stitching in it that allows it to be ripped off of him.

Hurry now and get your order in....call 800-555-1234 and make that order. Thirteen and under must have a parents permission.

Savannah wrote:
By Popular Demand!
Not This Time Buster!

In direct response to viewer outrage at "May We Make them Proud" we are pleased to release the Mary Ingalls "Not This Time, Buster!" doll. She speaks, she protects, she's got her spunk back!! Mary says several phrases, including "I lost my sight, not my mind - I am NOT putting my baby down!", "Just what kind of Mother do you think I am?? My baby stays in my arms!" and "Not this time buster - the baby stays!". Of course, the Mary doll comes with her baby tightly held in her arms. Note: the baby is NOT removeable. Call now! Supplies are very limited, and incensed fans are swarming!

Rhonda wrote:
I LOVE IT SAVANNAH!!!! YAY MARY!!!
The LHOTP Doll Factory 36_2_25 The LHOTP Doll Factory 36_12_6

==============

Okay, that's all the main forum would let me copy before I got the dreaded message lol. But anyway, come up with more dolls if you can. Let's have some good tmes. Cheer

The LHOTP Doll Factory Horses10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: The LHOTP Doll Factory   The LHOTP Doll Factory EmptyWed Feb 14, 2007 1:32 am

LOL, how did I miss these at the old forum? They're great! I'm not creative enough to think of one of my own right now but I'll work on it! :)

The LHOTP Doll Factory ChristinaKeeper2 The LHOTP Doll Factory 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : The LHOTP Doll Factory Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: The LHOTP Doll Factory   The LHOTP Doll Factory EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 11:58 am

:DittoS: I missed it too..
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The LHOTP Doll Factory Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: The LHOTP Doll Factory   The LHOTP Doll Factory EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 12:33 pm

With so many new members, this HAD to be bumped. Some of these dolls should be marketed! :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The LHOTP Doll Factory   The LHOTP Doll Factory EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 4:50 pm

Debbie wrote:
:DittoS: I missed it too..

So did I..:shy: This ought to be fun...:think:
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : The LHOTP Doll Factory Happy011

PostSubject: Re: The LHOTP Doll Factory   The LHOTP Doll Factory EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 7:34 pm

Wow, what a great idea!

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: The LHOTP Doll Factory   The LHOTP Doll Factory EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 5:18 pm

those are funny

The LHOTP Doll Factory Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
The LHOTP Doll Factory Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : The LHOTP Doll Factory Headac10

PostSubject: Re: The LHOTP Doll Factory   The LHOTP Doll Factory EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:37 pm

ROTFL

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: The LHOTP Doll Factory   The LHOTP Doll Factory EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:01 pm

yes I like them!

The LHOTP Doll Factory Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: The LHOTP Doll Factory   The LHOTP Doll Factory EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:09 pm

the nacy doll

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: The LHOTP Doll Factory   The LHOTP Doll Factory EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Kelly wrote:
The Harriet Oleson Doll

Harriet Oleson comes with her own Mercantile Store doll house! She has several fancy dresses to wear and can say numerous phrases, such as:

"Nels!!"
"Oh, good grief!"
"Well, in my case, Nellie and Willie were MORE than enough."
"I have the vapors."

Let's not forget her phrase, "Nels, make her a widow!" complete with a tiny shotgun & a tiny horse the Olsen's rode to Nellie's rescue on the episode, "Here Comes the Brides."

The LHOTP Doll Factory HummerThe LHOTP Doll Factory MistiKeeperThe LHOTP Doll Factory Bookclub5The LHOTP Doll Factory Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: The LHOTP Doll Factory   The LHOTP Doll Factory EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Thumbsup Good one

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The LHOTP Doll Factory   The LHOTP Doll Factory Empty

Back to top Go down

The LHOTP Doll Factory
Page 1 of 1