Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Brother rediculous twist

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 Happy010

Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 5:33 pm

They never did say why he had to leave the show. Just that there was an emergency of some sort. Beckie, I think that you and Adam would make a cute couple. Just kidding!! He is so strange, but funny at the same time. He has the most hilarious facial expressions!

Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 6:52 pm

Eww, don't even joke like that. :triciclekid: :gross: :faint2: I think me and Alex would make a cute couple. He was such a hottie and it was so unfair how he got evicted. I was really upset when he didn't get back in. I am surprised America voted for him to be back. I was really angry when they gave them the choice to vote James back in or Alex. So stupid. I do like James though. I got so excited when they mentioned it. Why did they tell us last minute that they were going to be given a choice. What a waste. bawling

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 2:34 pm

Oh boy, things are heating up in the BB house. Can't wait to watch tonight.

Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 9:18 pm

MATT IS GONE YEAH!!! :woohooo: Sorry, no offense to his fans. I wish they both would have gone home though. Matt was so pathetic, begging the ladies and then crying. James said it well. His attitude is crappy sometimes. I don't feel sorry for him. What goes around comes around. James better watch out.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:15 am

Yes, yes, I know. Beckie, you're happy for the loss of Matt. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure who I'm rooting for now. They need to get Josh outta there!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad that Adam won HOH........I think. Is he friends with Josh?

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:51 pm

I dunno, Adam seems to be friends with everyone, lol. Believe me, I don't think Josh will win. I am not rooting for anyone either. My friend could not stand Matt and thinks Josh is hysterical too. The 2 nicest ones are Sharon and Chelsia.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:00 pm

Sharon really bugs me!! I think it's her annoying voice. LOL!!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:30 pm

Not as annoying as that squeaky Amanda's voice, lol. Or Jessica's from last season.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 7:10 pm

Fire up for Evel Dick tonight!! LOL!!!!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 7:36 pm

Blech, lol. Wonder what the heck he is gonna be there for?

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:54 pm

Well, we had our first immature, class-act departure from BB on Wed. night. Nice going, Chelsia! What a sore sport. How immature and ridiculous of her to act like that. That was PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!! It reminded me of Howie's departure from the All-Star season. At least he didn't blow up until he was about to walk out the door. Boogie was like, "A real class-act, Howie." Chelsia could have done without the put-downs to Adam, Natalie, and Sheila on her way out. And the egg smashing? I was seriously embarrassed for her.
My husband and I are rooting for Natalie, Adam, and Sheila. Our fave being Natalie. My husband was telling me that he read some bio on Sheila, saying that she used to be married to a billionaire and she was a playmate one year. Does anyone know if this is true? I'll have to look into it because that's kind of funny.
I still cannot stand Josh!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, Beckie. LOL!!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:03 pm

It's ok, I think nimrod Natalie and her crew are a bunch of idiots, lol. ROTFL I want to smack her so bad. mad Me and my friends can't stand her. I thought Chelsia went crazy! Woah. I agree with what she said to those three, but I would have kept that to myself. My God it's only a game. mad And why was Shelia crying after the HOH competition?

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:48 pm

Natalie can be a little annoying, but she has grown on me. I'm so glad that she got HOH. She should put up James and Sharon, just to ensure that he's sent packing.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 9:44 pm

If she is smart she would put up Josh because he is pretty smart. He is ruling the game at the moment.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 11:20 pm

Well, if she puts up James, she shouldn't put up Josh too, because if he doesn't go home, then she's a big target for him. If she puts up Josh, then she needs to put up Sharon as well, to ensure that Josh goes home. I guess Sharon is the little pawn. It worked the other night.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 12:51 pm

Ha I was right. Josh is a master and that's why I knew she was gonna put him up!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:26 am

Ding dong, Joshuah's gone. LOL!! Now to get rid of James, and then Sharon. Adam cracks me up! How could he not think that Joshuah sounded fake when he first started crying last night? That was hilarious!!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 5:36 pm

You know you want James, purple pants and all, lol! ROTFL

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:23 pm

OMG!! The purple pants are ridiculous!! But I prefer them over him walking around in his underwear. The least he could do is wear boxers. LOL!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:34 pm

Lol, I cannot believe he would do that on national tv, lol. Big Borther is coming to Pittsburgh for auditions, and I might audition! I'll see what it's all about first. If I get on, you better root for me, lol. :haha:

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:24 pm

Beckie,
That would be so funny!! But please, all I ask is that you refrain from wearing shirts that are 2 sizes too small. LOL!!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:46 am

Why would it be funny?

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:00 pm

It would be funny because I would actually know someone on a reality show. LOL!! My husband keeps telling me that at some point, we'll know someone since there are so many reality shows on right now. LOL!! I think that BB would be the best reality show to be on because you wouldn't be starving, like on Survivor and you'd have shelter. It would suck to be on slop though. LOL!! I didn't mean that YOU would be funny, just the fact that I would know someone.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:34 pm

So...........who's gettin' the POV tonight?

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 10:54 am

Sorry girls, haven't been around to join in the chat. I didn't see a few episodes so I had to catch up by reading what happened. I am so glad that James is gone. I think Natalie needs to go next, she is the next mastermind in the group who thinks she can rule the house. I always root for the player who lays low so I guess I'm rooting for Sharon. I like Ryan and Shelia too so any of those 3 to win would make me happy.
No more Josh either, YAHOO!!

Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother rediculous twist
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next