Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Brother rediculous twist

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 Happy010

Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:09 pm

So glad to have you back, Marilyn!! Beckie.........are you out there? Are you still thinking of trying out for BB? If so, I'll be rooting for you!!!! Are you sure that you want to be cooped up with a bunch of strangers, that may or may not be like Joshuah? LOL!! Oh, that's right, you were Joshuah's biggest fan. LOL!!

Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 6:08 pm

I'd rather be a fan of Josh then Natalie, LOL! grinsmiley Anyway, in less she wins POV she is probably going next. How dare she say something about the girls sticking together and then saying Sharon said it. mad Natalie looked possessed when she said that to poor Adam. That girl needs to go!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:51 pm

From the beginning I have liked Shelia. I really hope that she can manage to get rid of Natalie. I can't wait to see her walk out the door. I am a Christian and she really is everything that I am not. Go Shelia.

Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:54 pm

Haha girl, you are so right! She is just using religion to make her look good and probably feel good about herself. She is going to feel so stupid. Can't wait to see her reaction! I don't care who wins, as long as it is not her. I am glad Sheila won too, she totally deserved it. I knew all along that she won because of the live feeds. I also know who won the POV. But I of course am not saying.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:20 am

Oh, that's soooo not fair!! I don't care whowins it as long as Natalie goes up on the block and goes home!!
Any hints??

Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 6:48 pm

LOL, I cheated and read it on a spoiler site. Can't remember what the name of the site was. I just searched for BB9 spoilers. If you wanna know Marilyn, just im me. Wink

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:49 pm

Well, will they succeed in getting Natalie out tonight? Or will Ryan and Adam chicken out? I like Sheila, but I think that I'm going for either "Baller," or "Rye-Bread" to win. Adam just cracks me up!!

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:06 pm

OHHH, I really hope Natalie gets the boot. I usually tape Tuesday nights because I am watching The Biggest Loser. But my recorded didn't get it last night. I had to go to the website to read what I had missed. I can't stand Natalie anymore. She is too full of herself.
BOOT HER OUT BOYS!!!!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:10 pm

I hope they do! I have a feeling Sheila is gonna win the whole thing. That's just a guess though.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:47 pm

Woohoo the big time liar Natalie is gone!!! :idance: Just goes to show that lying can bite you in the butt. Sharon is definately going next. If not her probably Shiela.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:47 pm

I know, I think the boys have the game. Ryan will put the girls up and Adam will vote off whomever they want. I like both girls but I have liked Shelia since the beginning. The end of the show always makes me nervous.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:54 pm

The last couple weeks of this game were to predictable.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:07 am

Ok, so who do you want to win this thing. I'm voting for Ryan.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:10 am

Yes, Ryan has played a really smart game, especially these past few weeks. He deserves to win. I like Adam, but I want to see Ryan win.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:10 pm

Yeah Congrats Adam! Applause And congrats to James on being America's favorite juror! grinsmiley I wish Sheila won one of those though for her son. And good for Adam for giving money to an Autism charity! grinsmiley

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 10:05 am

I really wasn't expecting Adam to win, that was a surprize. I am glad to hear that he will give some money to help children who need help. Way to go Adam. I think Ryan clearly planned to keep all of the winnings if he had won so I'm glad that Adam got the money.
I agree that Shelia should have won the jury prize.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:57 pm

Yeah cuz Ryan is a loser at life, lol. This one chick I used to work with said that all the time, lol. That's what made me think of it.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother rediculous twist   Big Brother rediculous twist - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother rediculous twist
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3