Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Food Fight!!!

Go down 
+12
pamh36
Lori
Lily
LIWnut
Debbie
Misti
brenda_m
JW
ChristinaAL
Savannah
Rhonda
Carol
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Purple2

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 7:43 pm

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 4_1_201
Anytime Savannah....these younger kids need to learn to not mess with us women folk....

***Rhonda steps over the banana peel and apple pieces to find where her box of chocolates fell. She quietly sneaks out of the room before she gets hit with anything***

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 15_1_63

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Rhonda10Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 9:01 pm

I'm away from the the board for a few weeks, and look at the mess it is in. Lori shakes her head in disgust.

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 11:22 pm

After being hit with the butter from, Misti, Brenda sneaks out for some limburger and coffee grinds, muahaha!!!

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 KEEPERBRENDAFood Fight!!! - Page 3 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 10:19 am

Pam peeks in the room and vewy, vewy quietly tiptoes out, thinking, "There is no way I am going in there!" Not even for chocolate.

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 11:33 am

:shh3: **Hey Pam, here we are, standing outside of the room where the food fight is going on. How long do you think it will continue? And by the way, I grabbed the chocolate on the way out.......want some?**

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 8_8_40

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 12:28 pm

Jacob Shakes the cheese off his head and take's Two Dozen Eggs and throws them to Rhonda and Savannah and then the eggs are all gone Jacob takes starwbarry jam and runs to carol just before she turns around i dump it on Carol's head and sneak to the closet ROTFL

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Jacobk10Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 10:13 am

Whew! Rhonda, I am so glad that you thought to bring the chocolate out here. Sure, I'd love a piece. Looks like it can go on for awhile. Oh no! I think Jacob spotted you. Watch out for those eggs!

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 11:46 am

Larry sneaks around crawling on the floor, seeing if there's anything good to eat that hasn't been stepped on yet.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 11:48 am

:Hahaha: OH LARRY!!! That new diet is just killing you isn't it???

Hey Look, over there.....deviled eggs......and they're still in tact! :haha:

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 12:29 pm

Most of that stuff has gone waaaaaaaaaaaaay past the ten-second-rule, Larry. Besides, I've been throwing old brussels sprouts. . . . . . you REALLY don't want those. :Hahaha:

Jacob! Thanks for throwing some eggs to Rhonda and me! We caught them and now are in the midst of throwing rotten eggs AT you!! ROTFL (I couldn't very well waste perfectly good, fresh eggs, you know!) *Savannah pitches the eggs, quickly dashes out the door, leans her back against the wall, and accepts the dark chocolate that Rhonda has offered her* grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 1:17 pm

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 4_1_201..............Now, back to that chocolate......... ROTFL
Food Fight!!! - Page 3 8_3_16

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 3:14 pm

Carol had her eye on the door. She waited patiently for Rhonda to sneak in so she could throw a huge strawberry pie at her. She saw someone got in. Carol throws the pie and hits someone's face.

Well that's not Rhonda.... oh Pam it's you! Laughing Gotta be on your toes here! ROTFL

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 1:48 pm

Great! And I'm wearing a white shirt today! I look around for something to retaliate with and spot a pot of spaghetti on the counter, when Carol turns it back, I dump it over her head. Then RUN!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 2:39 pm

Thanks Pam... what timing... you did that just as I was taking my little baby cousin outside of this room, but looks like I'm going to have to clean him up first.... :shifty:

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Spaghetti_head

*As Carol heads out of the room, she takes a picture. She captures a pic of Jacob as he's about to get hit. :Hahaha:

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Food-fight-school

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 8:50 pm

Oh no! So sorry about that Carol! Passes some towels to Carol to help clean up her little cousin. Then I sneak off to go change my shirt and HIDE!

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 11:03 am

**Rhonda has entered the room with some eggs for boiling and coloring for Easter.......but decides to use them in the food fight instead....**

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 8_3_18 Food Fight!!! - Page 3 12_4_52

Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 7:01 pm

Brenda grabs the strawberries out of her freezer rips the bag open and throws it across the room!

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 KEEPERBRENDAFood Fight!!! - Page 3 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:58 pm

Carol opens a can of chilli beans and gently pours it down Rhonda's back. :shifty:

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 3:43 pm

How do you 'gently' pour a can of beans down someone's back? :haha: You are really asking for it girlfriend!!! Have you seen those carpet cleaning commercials where the young child or the pet spills grape juice on the carpet or shirt and it stains?!?!?!? Well...you had better get your stain remover out, because I have a thawed out can of grape juice, concentrated and not mixed up yet, that I am 'gently' pouring down the front of your white blouse..............ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 4:52 pm

ROTFL Okay I get the point of doing something "gently"

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2007 4:05 pm

Meanwhile.....Mr. Edwards and Mrs. Olson were coming through the door. Mr. Edwards was telling her how all he wanted was one lousy piece of pie...when Mrs. Olson screamed at the site of her resterant. "OOOOOOHHHHHH for goodness sakes!" she exclaimed. She and Mr. Edwards look at the group of people covered in food not recognizing them. At about that moment Jacob catapults a mixture of Peanut Butter/ Strawberry Cheesecake. It lands on Mrs. Olsons head. Mr. Edwards reaches over and and dips a finger into the mixture. "Aaahhh! Get your hands off of me!" yells Mrs. Olson. "Now thats a good pie, but I think it needs one more thing."
"Honey!" . And with that he runs to the pantry and squirts everyone in the room..... "FOOD FIGHT!" yells Mr. Edwards.
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 11:20 pm

Walks into the room and says" I see you all are still playing with your food!"

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2007 9:43 am

*LOL* You're not kidding Brenda. I am out of here!!

Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2007 6:10 pm

LOL

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2007 10:10 pm

Misti walks into the room with a black eye from the frozen strawberries thrown by Brenda M. She gets out a bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper, shakes it up really good, walks up to Brenda M. and taps her on the shoulder. When she turns around she opens up the bottle and lets her have it!

Food Fight!!! - Page 3 HummerFood Fight!!! - Page 3 MistiKeeperFood Fight!!! - Page 3 Bookclub5Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food Fight!!!   Food Fight!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Food Fight!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next