Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Morning Ladies!!

Go down 
+19
carolineingalls
JW
Vanesa
poo_cat
Kathleen Marie
Teresa
Misti
emilyanneoftheprairie
Carol
Rob
Savannah
Amy
bethandmanly
Lily
ChristinaAL
Gin
pamh36
Rhonda
flatbroke
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 Party010

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:26 am

Misti wrote:
Nope, I am on high speed internet but this computer has been doing odd things all along. I am literally ready to throw it out the window. All I see is the outline of a box with a little tiny box in the upper left hand corner. It is probably a setting or something but I haven't a clue of how to fix it. Thanks for agreeing to post the link so I can enjoy the song, too. You always pick the best ones!

I figure you're either using FF and need to update (I just had to) or need to update your Adobe Flash Player. If the little box in the corner has a red X in it, most likely it's a FF prob.

Anyhow, it's a new day and a new morning. Here we go;

One of my favorites. (I love the blues)
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 25973 *Beautiful*
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:55 pm

flatbroke wrote:
I figure you're either using FF and need to update (I just had to) or need to update your Adobe Flash Player. If the little box in the corner has a red X in it, most likely it's a FF prob.

Thanks, Larry! Applause I downloaded Adobe Flash Player and it works now. Thanks for figuring it out for me! hi5

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 HummerGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 MistiKeeperGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 Bookclub5Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Misti wrote:
flatbroke wrote:

Thanks, Larry! Applause I downloaded Adobe Flash Player and it works now. Thanks for figuring it out for me! hi5
You're welcome Misti, but all I did was go off past probs I've had. Smile
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Here's a fun one for all the ladies!

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 HummerGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 MistiKeeperGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 Bookclub5Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Gin wrote:
Good Morning Larry! Did you make a friend request on my Facebook? If so I couldn't make it go through for some reason....so try again.

I thank you for the tunes..... You and my son Nathan would love to jam together. He loves the blues...plays the trumpet .

Believe it or not, I used to be a halfway decent sax player. I do the guitars now. But still the blues when I get the chance.

If I tried to add you, it'll pop up on the right again at some point, and I can send you a request then.

NVMD, I got it through. But like I say to all you fine folks, some of my posts aren't exactly G rated. lol. I generally put a disclaimer though, so those who don't wanna read it don't have to. I've already sent a request.
Smile

I'd love to hook up with a horn player. I think Pam's son and I jammed on Skype once, but can't remember for sure.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:06 am

Yes, you did, Larry. Tim jumped in on keyboards too afterwhile. It was a fun time.

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Larry, Nathan was in rehearsal yesterday before a tryout at another school when he realized he and a trumpet buddy forgot the music to one song. This song just so happened to have a MIGHTY solo to it that showed some really high range. Neither boy remembered just what key to play it in....so as not to let on that they BOTH forgot music they agreed to TRY a certain key. WELL, the first time the director gave them both a HARD look, so they again decided to try it in yet another key.
This time they belted it out and GOT it. Shocked the whole band they played that high and had the rest memorized as well.
I have a feeling the director is on to the fact there was no music before them, but he never said anything. In the competition they got two 1's and one 2. (One being the best...of course!)
Gotta love those High School memories!

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:19 am

pamh36 wrote:
Yes, you did, Larry. Tim jumped in on keyboards too afterwhile. It was a fun time.
Yeah..I forgot the keyboards! It was a pretty good 3-man jam if I do say so myself. We had a blast.

Gin wrote:
Larry, Nathan was in rehearsal yesterday before a tryout at another school when he realized he and a trumpet buddy forgot the music to one song. This song just so happened to have a MIGHTY solo to it that showed some really high range. Neither boy remembered just what key to play it in....so as not to let on that they BOTH forgot music they agreed to TRY a certain key. WELL, the first time the director gave them both a HARD look, so they again decided to try it in yet another key.
This time they belted it out and GOT it. Shocked the whole band they played that high and had the rest memorized as well.
I have a feeling the director is on to the fact there was no music before them, but he never said anything. In the competition they got two 1's and one 2. (One being the best...of course!)
Gotta love those High School memories!

When you can belt it out without sheet in front of you, you're a musician. I can still play a sax by ear, and am getting there on the guitar, but I'm not there yet on a lot of songs. I have a ways to go. But that's way cool about your son. Maybe he'll get into the blues, playing trumpet and all. That'd be awesome.

Last edited by flatbroke on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:23 am

New day ladies..new song... Smile