Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Morning Ladies!!

Go down 
+19
carolineingalls
JW
Vanesa
poo_cat
Kathleen Marie
Teresa
Misti
emilyanneoftheprairie
Carol
Rob
Savannah
Amy
bethandmanly
Lily
ChristinaAL
Gin
pamh36
Rhonda
flatbroke
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Party010

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:04 am

I'm sure I've played it before, but...

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:05 am

Hmmm...I can't see any of the other vids.. scratchead
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:41 am

Larry, how did you know I was an Abba freak? batEyes

This one's my favorite:

(I can see all the vids by the way).
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:42 am

One of the really clever videos of the '80s. Take On Me by the Norwegian band a-ha.

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:36 am

Rob wrote:
One of the really clever videos of the '80s. Take On Me by the Norwegian band a-ha.

I can't see yours either, though I can see Amy's. Eh, this ol' girl's put in a lot of mileage with me on the 'net. She deserves a refit. I'm taking 'er to the shop come tax time.

If it can come through, this is for my old girl, my Dell E520. She let me post the songs in the first place. bawling

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Good Morning Ladies, part II   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:08 am

Seems I can't find my original thread for some reason, so here's a new good morning for the younger folk..no personal meaning, but my daughter says it's a good song;

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:44 am

And your daughter is right! Wink

Vanesa.

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:53 am

Hiya Vanesa!

This is big among the youth around here (I gather intel from my daughter. Teenagers always got the inside track)

Jar of Hearts, Christina Perri;

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:08 am

Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:31 am

G'morning Ladies! How 'bout an old classic? My hometown...

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:57 am

Thanks, Larry. I always liked this one. I can almost forgive Johnny Cougar for saying "I cannot forget from where it is that I come from." And for the spastic dancing.
Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 37207
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:35 am

Rob wrote:
Thanks, Larry. I always liked this one. I can almost forgive Johnny Cougar for saying "I cannot forget from where it is that I come from." And for the spastic dancing.
Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 37207

Understandable. But the moniker "Johnny Cougar" was a marketing ploy, cuz his real name didn't sound cool enough. And he still comes around to visit his parents from time to time (He's only about 30 miles away). The dancing, I concur.

But he's still a self-centered I'm-better-than-you kinda guy. Always was I reckon. His family had money so he never suffered, and when he came back to make his bomb of a movie, folks say he was even worse.

But, he did give us SICA (Southern Indiana Center for the Arts), and believe it or not, depending on if you like his style, he's a pretty fair artist. But, they give classes to young people in art history, style, composition, stuff like that.

Now they have Mellonfest every year, and the only John fan that doesn't show is..John.

So, I'd say I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:26 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Seems I can't find my original thread for some reason, so here's a new good morning for the younger folk..no personal meaning, but my daughter says it's a good song;

Seems I've heard this song somewhere before but different artist. Do you know if it's a remake?

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 HummerGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 MistiKeeperGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Bookclub5Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:36 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Now they have Mellonfest every year, and the only John fan that doesn't show is..John. So, I'd say I agree with you.

Oh! Point taken. But I only meant that I object to John using the word from twice: "...from where it is that I come from." Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 702150
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:52 am

Rob wrote:
flatbroke wrote:
Now they have Mellonfest every year, and the only John fan that doesn't show is..John. So, I'd say I agree with you.

Oh! Point taken. But I only meant that I object to John using the word from twice: "...from where it is that I come from." Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 702150

Oops! My bad. Sorry Rob
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Misti wrote:
flatbroke wrote:

Seems I've heard this song somewhere before but different artist. Do you know if it's a remake?
Actually I think it might have been Garth Brooks. I believe that song was in the movie, "Hope Floats."

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 HummerGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 MistiKeeperGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Bookclub5Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:12 am

I'm sorry Misti, I missed your question. Sorry

I do believe I've heard it before by another artist.

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:03 am

Rob wrote:
flatbroke wrote:

Poetic license. That, and it's rock, and I can't think, offhand, of a rock group that was grammatically correct at all times. "the place whence it is I come from" wouldn't sound rock and roll, and "from where it is that I originate" wouldn't have fit the iambic pentameter. Well, I suppose it would, but it wouldn't have rhymed with the rest of the song.

Oops. I used rock twice in the same sentence. ROTFL

License to make easier reading is why I double space my sentences. Easier to read, easier to understand for those not used to doing a lot of reading or whose eyes are getting as bad as mine. Who'd a thunk I would be wearing bifocals? lol

Dang, I still used "from" twice.

Deputy Fife, I say we head for Bloomington and put the cuffs on 'em. Don't forget your bullet. laugh3
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:45 am

This song was featured on Kathie Lee & Hoda this morning.....just had to share it, seeing as it mentions our beloved Laura Ingalls Wilder! Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 702150 (if you want to skip to the part where it mentions her, it's at 1:23). I figured this fit pretty well in this thread. Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 811339

Sorry, the embedding feature no longer works for me on this forum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKVu00nrUCE
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:33 am

It's a cool song Amy just for the Chevy bowtie.

WOOHOO! I feel like taking the ol' Chevy mudbustin'!

Ah nuts, she's got a busted spring. That's all right, I just happen to have a spare. Anybody got a cuttin' torch? grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Misti I love that song I like Garth Brooks Version better I think Kelly Clarkson also sings it Smile

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Jacobk10Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:51 pm

I figured it needed to bump this thread up

Here is a Song for all Mothers and all of the Babys of the Family (Including me grinsmiley )

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Jacobk10Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:09 pm

The video won't embed, so here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BEvvp1YZG8&ob=av2e

Wow Jacob...you really know how to pick 'em. bawling I'm the baby, so this one hit hard. Beautiful song...you know me, not a country music fan, but wow does Blake have a nice voice.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Thanks for posting the link Amy

I Know how you feel Amy Last week i heard this song for the first time at work on the Radio i felt like Calling my Mama tell her i will always be her baby grinsmiley
Amy Wow a other thing we have in common both the youngest Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Ladies!!
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next