Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Such a delicious dinner!!

Go down 
+5
pamh36
Misti
JW
Savannah
Carol
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol


Number of posts : 8664
Location : California Country
Mood : Such a delicious dinner!! Happy010

Such a delicious dinner!! Empty
PostSubject: Such a delicious dinner!!   Such a delicious dinner!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:50 am

Well folks 🤠
Last weekend I had the most amazing feast and my taste buds partied into the wee hours of the following morning cuz they were so happy. lol
Bliss

What? Where did I dine you may ask? :think:
Well... I went to Cool Hand Luke's Steakhouse. grinsmiley
Such a delicious dinner!! Main_img_coolhand


The restaurant is really neat and it feels like you stepped back in time to the cowboy days. I think Jacob would like it. You can go there wearing your sheriff badge lol

:Howdy:

Every dinner is served with warm sourdough rolls, “Endless” salad or soup, campfire beans, and a side order.

eat

I started my meal with the warm sourdough roll and butter and campfire beans. Next came my salad with some ranch dressing.
For drink I had a strawberry lemonade with pieces of strawberry inside. The drink comes in a jar, lol, so I doubt you will ask for a refill.

My main course was the TEXAS SHRIMP TRIO (Stagecoach shrimp, skewered BBQ shrimp, and shrimp scampi). I chose some Fettucini Alfredo for my side order.

Oh my gosh... everything was so good and to end the perfect meal... I had a
CINNAMON ROLL BREAD PUDDING
Sourdough Bread Pudding with a “Cinnamon Roll” twist, sliced Thick then Skillet-Fried with Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.

The meal was so perfect... I didn't have anything else the rest of the day LOL
I think my friends and I want to repeat the experience this weekend. So we'll probably be headed there again. lol

cowboyR

Here is the website if you want to check it out: Such a delicious dinner!! Cowboy_smiley http://www.coolhandlukes.com/


Such a delicious dinner!! Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Such a delicious dinner!! Princesrank
Savannah


Number of posts : 54385
Mood : Such a delicious dinner!! Happy010

Such a delicious dinner!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a delicious dinner!!   Such a delicious dinner!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:58 am

:faint2: Oh my word, Carol! That sounds SO delicious!! eat I just ate, and my mouth STILL waters just reading your description!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW


Number of posts : 9015
Location : Life is short! embrace it with a SMILE.
Mood : Such a delicious dinner!! Happy011

Such a delicious dinner!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a delicious dinner!!   Such a delicious dinner!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 12:05 pm

The nerve you have Naming all of those Great tasting foods except Shrimp i don't care for those but sourdough rolls Camp fire beans You went on and on about the great Food While I'm Starving then you post the website and you know i can't resist to click on stuff so i click on it and theres the menu pictuers of Ribs oh I'm soooo hungry and Guess what we don't have Cool Hand Luke's Steakhouse here lol ROTFL But you are right i would LOVE that resturant It would be so cool and i bet the food was VERY good Bliss


Such a delicious dinner!! Jacobk10Such a delicious dinner!! Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti


Number of posts : 4112
Location : Texas
Mood : Such a delicious dinner!! Happy010

Such a delicious dinner!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a delicious dinner!!   Such a delicious dinner!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 1:56 pm

That sounds great, Carol, and I looked at the site. It actually gave me goose bumps! grinsmiley Thanks for posting this. I wish there was one around here...


Such a delicious dinner!! HummerSuch a delicious dinner!! MistiKeeperSuch a delicious dinner!! Bookclub5Such a delicious dinner!! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36


Number of posts : 5900
Location : Michigan

Such a delicious dinner!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a delicious dinner!!   Such a delicious dinner!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 2:29 pm

Carol wrote:
Well folks 🤠
Last weekend I had the most amazing feast and my taste buds partied into the wee hours of the following morning cuz they were so happy. lol
Bliss

What? Where did I dine you may ask? :think:
Well... I went to Cool Hand Luke's Steakhouse. grinsmiley
Such a delicious dinner!! Main_img_coolhand


The restaurant is really neat and it feels like you stepped back in time to the cowboy days. I think Jacob would like it. You can go there wearing your sheriff badge lol

:Howdy:

Every dinner is served with warm sourdough rolls, “Endless” salad or soup, campfire beans, and a side order.

eat

I started my meal with the warm sourdough roll and butter and campfire beans. Next came my salad with some ranch dressing.
For drink I had a strawberry lemonade with pieces of strawberry inside. The drink comes in a jar, lol, so I doubt you will ask for a refill.


My main course was the TEXAS SHRIMP TRIO (Stagecoach shrimp, skewered BBQ shrimp, and shrimp scampi). I chose some Fettucini Alfredo for my side order.

Oh my gosh... everything was so good and to end the perfect meal... I had a
CINNAMON ROLL BREAD PUDDING
Sourdough Bread Pudding with a “Cinnamon Roll” twist, sliced Thick then Skillet-Fried with Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.

The meal was so perfect... I didn't have anything else the rest of the day LOL
I think my friends and I want to repeat the experience this weekend. So we'll probably be headed there again. lol

cowboyR

Here is the website if you want to check it out: Such a delicious dinner!! Cowboy_smiley http://www.coolhandlukes.com/

It sounds like some of the steakhouses we have around here. That seems to be the theme around here, Texas style steakhouses.

Do they have the bucket of peanuts on all the tables too, where you throw the peanut shells on the floor, and you have to go crunching through them to get anywhere?


Such a delicious dinner!! PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol


Number of posts : 8664
Location : California Country
Mood : Such a delicious dinner!! Happy010

Such a delicious dinner!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a delicious dinner!!   Such a delicious dinner!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 2:59 pm

pamh36 wrote:
Do they have the bucket of peanuts on all the tables too, where you throw the peanut shells on the floor, and you have to go crunching through them to get anywhere?

No, I don't know if I'd like that lol

The restaurant has a dark feel to it... and they have themes in each room, with neat country/cowboy props everywhere so it looks like you're in a museum lol. It has a nostalgic feel to it. The best time to go is early in the afternoon because at night it gets really busy but it's also very lively.

All the tables have a small lit lantern on them. And yes, they play country music, old and new... I prefer the older soft country songs... but when I went they played some nice current ones, Teardrops on My Guitar was one of them.


Such a delicious dinner!! Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW


Number of posts : 9015
Location : Life is short! embrace it with a SMILE.
Mood : Such a delicious dinner!! Happy011

Such a delicious dinner!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a delicious dinner!!   Such a delicious dinner!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 3:21 pm

That is soooooo Cool I Love thos Country Resturants that Play my kind of music lol


Such a delicious dinner!! Jacobk10Such a delicious dinner!! Jacob210
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL


Number of posts : 2757

Such a delicious dinner!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a delicious dinner!!   Such a delicious dinner!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:10 pm

Carol wrote:
pamh36 wrote:
Do they have the bucket of peanuts on all the tables too, where you throw the peanut shells on the floor, and you have to go crunching through them to get anywhere?

No, I don't know if I'd like that lol

The restaurant has a dark feel to it... and they have themes in each room, with neat country/cowboy props everywhere so it looks like you're in a museum lol. It has a nostalgic feel to it. The best time to go is early in the afternoon because at night it gets really busy but it's also very lively.

All the tables have a small lit lantern on them. And yes, they play country music, old and new... I prefer the older soft country songs... but when I went they played some nice current ones, Teardrops on My Guitar was one of them.

We used to have a restaurant around here called The Texas Roadhouse that had the peanut shells all over the floor, I really didn't like that either. But the restaurant you described, Carol, sounds like it had great food! Thumbsup I haven't been to a steakhouse in a long time, now my mouth is watering thanks to your description! LOL. I wish we had Cool Hand Luke's around here, it sounds great!


Such a delicious dinner!! ChristinaKeeper2 Such a delicious dinner!! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Such a delicious dinner!! LilyRank2
Lily


Number of posts : 6784
Location : In the town shopping
Mood : Such a delicious dinner!! Vianne10

Such a delicious dinner!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a delicious dinner!!   Such a delicious dinner!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:39 pm

I've never heard of Cool Hand Luke's in my area, maybe they're out in the west coast. It sounds like a great place to eat. We have Outback Steak House here.

Are the music played live, Carol? That would be awsome, I love live music restaurants.


"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa


Number of posts : 5137
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mood : Such a delicious dinner!! Bokmal10

Such a delicious dinner!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a delicious dinner!!   Such a delicious dinner!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 10:24 pm

Oh, Carol! It sounds YUMMY! You are putting water on my mouth!!! Cool

Vanesa.


Such a delicious dinner!! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW


Number of posts : 9015
Location : Life is short! embrace it with a SMILE.
Mood : Such a delicious dinner!! Happy011

Such a delicious dinner!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a delicious dinner!!   Such a delicious dinner!! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 9:19 am

I don't think so Lily but i'll let Carol Anwser lol but i don't think Taylor Swift would sing in a Steak House Tear Drops on my Guitar but then again some one could do Karaoke or something


Such a delicious dinner!! Jacobk10Such a delicious dinner!! Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol


Number of posts : 8664
Location : California Country
Mood : Such a delicious dinner!! Happy010

Such a delicious dinner!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a delicious dinner!!   Such a delicious dinner!! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 10:15 am

Lily wrote:
[color=red]Are the music played live, Carol? That would be awsome, I love live music restaurants.

The times I have gone... no live music has been played... Probably on special ocasions they might have someone come in though.


Such a delicious dinner!! Horses10
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke


Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Such a delicious dinner!! Party010

Such a delicious dinner!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a delicious dinner!!   Such a delicious dinner!! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 1:11 pm

Yeah, well I went to McDonald's last night so Image hosted by servimg.com on you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Such a delicious dinner!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a delicious dinner!!   Such a delicious dinner!! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Such a delicious dinner!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» If you could have dinner
» What's for dinner tonight?
» Dinner With the Olson's.
» What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?
» Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls'

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: