Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm afraid!

Go down 
+12
Carol
ChristinaAL
JW
Teresa
Lily
Rob
pamh36
bethandmanly
Rhonda
Coach Jon
Savannah
LIWnut
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : I'm afraid! - Page 2 Happy011

I'm afraid! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:23 am

i'm Glad he's doing better i'll keep him in my prayers

I'm afraid! - Page 2 Jacobk10I'm afraid! - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : I'm afraid! - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 8:54 pm

Well, my dad finally has a room instead of hanging out in the ER. He is in isolation so we have to wear gowns and masks when we go to visit. I was in isolation at the beginning of my stay too, was there for the first day. He is doing well. He'll be there for a few days. Tomorrow he will have the fluid drained from his lungs, ouch.
Tomorrow I have to go to have some tests done to see if they can figure out what is going on with me. I have been doing better over the past day or so, have been worrying about someone else instead of myself.
Thanks for praying for the both of us. You guys are all amazin!

I'm afraid! - Page 2 MarilynKeeper I'm afraid! - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : I'm afraid! - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 8:57 pm

I'm sorry that both of you are suffering. I hope and pray that the doctors have answers for you soon and that your dad will soon be well.

{{HUGS}}

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:34 am

I'm continuing to keep both of you in my prayers.

I'm afraid! - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Prayers for both of you. At least you're dad has a room now, that must have been frustrating not having one. I'll keep praying that he's feeling better soon. I hope your tests help the doctors determine how to help you too.

I'm afraid! - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 I'm afraid! - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 9:24 pm

My dad will be coming home soon, maybe tomorrow. He is off most of the machines. It will be nice to get him back again. Today I stayed for a bit and then walked home. It's just up the street but took me half an hour. Was good to have some me time.
I am doing better. The antibiotics must be doing their jub. I will get the results from yesterday's tests on Monday. Maybe after that I'll be able to go back to work.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : I'm afraid! - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 9:30 pm

Great news, Marilyn, about your dad and about you! I'll keep you both in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
I'm afraid! - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : I'm afraid! - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 9:51 pm

What wonderful news, Marilyn! I'm so glad that you and your Dad are doing better. You remain in my prayers!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
I'm afraid! - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : I'm afraid! - Page 2 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:01 pm

How wonderful, Marilyn!! Welcome home to your Dad!! :woohooo:

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : I'm afraid! - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 11:16 pm

I'm glad to hear about your Dad and about the improvement in your condition, Marilyn. The power of prayer...ain't nothin like it.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:25 am

I'm so glad your dad is doing better Marilyn. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 11:36 am

Dad is home. Our pastor has already visited and dad hasn't even been home an hour yet!
He is doing very well. Mom and I have to go out in a bit and get all of his new medications. There are soooo many of them, glad its him and not me, lol.
I am waiting to hear from my dr to let them know of my progress. Hopefully I can do the work thing by next week.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 11:51 am

I am very relieved to hear that your dad is home and doing well, Marilyn. Thanks for updating.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : I'm afraid! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:59 pm

I'm glad too, Marilyn! It ended up being a good birthday for your dad after all. Wink Glad to hear he's on the mend!

Oh, and thanks for the explanation about his name! The "Cameron Clan"! That is so cool! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 6:32 pm

Marilyn, I'm so glad to hear you're both feeling better! Continued prayers for two speedy recoveries.

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:25 pm

I have had a horrible day emotionally. I am getting very frustrated because I am stuck at home all day, every day and the world is passing me by. I need to be back in the world helping people and here I am stuck at home. I have been snappy at everyone and everything all day, so not me.
Please pray for me, I need patience.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:52 am

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} You're in my prayers, Marilyn. I can't imagine how frustrating it is going through all that you have.

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : I'm afraid! - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:28 pm

You are still in my Prayers

I'm afraid! - Page 2 Jacobk10I'm afraid! - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:48 pm

I'm sorry you're still having such a hard time, Marilyn. I'm praying for you and your dad.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2008 11:46 am

We're praying for your, Marilyn. It's understandable that you're frustrated, I would be too, but you need to concentrate on getting better and then you'll be back to yourself. Praying for a speedy recovery and also that you get some peace of mind. {{hugs}}

Last edited by ChristinaAL on Mon May 12, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 1:54 pm

My dad had to go and have a blood test this morning. The dr just called and said that hsi blood is at a dangerous level. So mom has just taken him to the office to be given some medication. I am concerned due to the "dangerous level" title that they have it. But I am sure that the meds that he will be given in the next hour or so will get it under control. If it was really horrible, they would have sent him back to the ER. Please keep praying for my dad. He has been doing really well over the past few days.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 2:06 pm

{{{HUGS}}} I'll keep him in my prayers.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : I'm afraid! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:08 pm

Oh no, Marilyn!! I'm so sorry to hear that! I'll certainly pray for you dad. Please let us know how he's doing.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:49 pm

Dad has to go for another blood test on Wednesday and then to see the dr on Thursday. He has to stop taking a certain type of medicine for a few days until after the next blood test. I'll keep you posted.

Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:51 pm

thats very sad!

I'm afraid! - Page 2 Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
I'm afraid! - Page 2 Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm afraid!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Prairie Voices: Advice & Prayer Requests-
Jump to: