Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm afraid!

Go down 
+12
Carol
ChristinaAL
JW
Teresa
Lily
Rob
pamh36
bethandmanly
Rhonda
Coach Jon
Savannah
LIWnut
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : I'm afraid! - Page 4 Cloud910

I'm afraid! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 2:19 pm

Yes, I have definatley pulled a muscle. It goes all down my arm and up into my ear, feels very wierd and so painful. The chiropractor says it happens a lot to people who are on the computer a lot, and well, that's me! He said that it wouldn't last very long. I have excercises to do and am to put ice on it and it will be better soon. I'll go and visit him again tomorrow before going to work.
Thanks for the prayers!

I'm afraid! - Page 4 MarilynKeeper I'm afraid! - Page 4 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : I'm afraid! - Page 4 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 5:29 pm

Computer could be our better friend or our worst ennemy. We must not be so many time in front of the screen. I'm consulting the net much less than the past year, for at the end of the day I would finish with sore eyes, pain in the neck and in one of my arms...

Vanesa. banghead

I'm afraid! - Page 4 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 4 EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:42 pm

LIWnut wrote:
Yes, I have definatley pulled a muscle. It goes all down my arm and up into my ear, feels very wierd and so painful. The chiropractor says it happens a lot to people who are on the computer a lot, and well, that's me! He said that it wouldn't last very long. I have excercises to do and am to put ice on it and it will be better soon. I'll go and visit him again tomorrow before going to work.
Thanks for the prayers!

Uh oh, we've been keeping you on the computer too much! LOL get some rest, I hope your arm feels better soon. That sounds so painful! I hope it heals quickly.

I'm afraid! - Page 4 ChristinaKeeper2 I'm afraid! - Page 4 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   I'm afraid! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm afraid!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Prairie Voices: Advice & Prayer Requests-
Jump to: