Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers Needed for my Brother

Go down 
+15
Kristina
pamh36
Alice
emilyanneoftheprairie
HarrisonCrosby4387
Lori
Rob
bethandmanly
Savannah
Amy
Carol
Rhonda
Gin
Teresa
JW
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Cloud910

Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Jacob, what is your brother's first name? I don't know but I find it easier to remember them if I have a name to go by. I'm thinking and praying for him too.

Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Thank you Marilyn His Name is John

Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Jacobk10Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:30 pm

LIWnut wrote:
Jacob, what is your brother's first name? I don't know but I find it easier to remember them if I have a name to go by. I'm thinking and praying for him too.

I'm the same way Marilyn. Wink

Jacob, I'm sorry to hear John has a fever....I hope he is coping ok. I am continuing to pray for him, and please keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Thank you for all of your Prayers The Fever went down we went to see him Yesterday and was Happy and he said he felt much better Thank you again for your prayers

Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Jacobk10Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:42 pm

Thank goodness Jacob.....I remember dealing with fever when I was sick and that was such a worry and concern while going through treatments. I am so glad he is feeling better. Wink

Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Rhonda10Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:07 pm

Oh, that's wonderful to hear, Jacob! I've been praying about that a lot. Thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Great news, Jacob! We'll keep praying.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:48 pm

That is wonderful news, Jacob! Thanks for letting us know.

Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:40 pm

That sounds great Jacob. I'm glad to hear that Wave

Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:49 pm

Great news Jacob! I hope he continues to improve.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:53 pm

I'm glad, John is getting better. You are a good brother, Jacob. Thumbsup My thoughts and prayers are with, John, and your family.(((Hugs)))
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:03 am

Thank you evreyone

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Thank you all for the Prayers they have help Cause my Brother has Recoverd well from his first Cycel of Chemo and he is able to come home for a Couple of Days :woohooo: before they start a other Cycle of Chemo again

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Oh, that's wonderful to hear, Jacob! Cheer Praise the Lord for answers to prayer!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:07 pm

That's wonderful, Jacob!! Your brother will continue to be in my prayers. Thank you for letting us know.

Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:54 pm

That's great to hear, Jacob. Thanks for sharing the good news. We'll continue to keep all of you in our prayers.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:01 am

I am so glad to hear that your brother is able to come home for now. Thank you for sharing the good news with us. I am continuing to pray.

Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:43 am

Glad to hear that, Jacob! Is your brother in good spirits?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:55 am

Thanks for the update on John, Jacob! I'm glad he's done well through round one of chemo and will continue to pray through round 2! Take care Jacob! Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Great news, Jacob. Thumbsup I'm glad, John is feeling much better.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Thanks evreyone he is back in the Hospital now he only had till today around lunch but it was so nice that he was out for One Whole Day

Rob wrote:
Glad to hear that, Jacob! Is your brother in good spirits?

Yes Rob he is Very Happy he in the Hosptal he is just very Happy he has talk about that this could be the end for him But the Doctors Said that the Chemo had done Very Good

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:19 pm

That's great, Jacob. Having a good attitude goes such a long way toward winning the fight. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Rob wrote:
That's great, Jacob. Having a good attitude goes such a long way toward winning the fight. Thumbsup

AMEN to that.......When I was going through my cancer both times, I was told that a positive attitude was 90% of winning the fight.....So....Make sure your brother stays positive and has positive people around him. Negative people and thoughts are always lurking around, so you have to be sure it doesn't get to him. Love

Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Rhonda10Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:03 pm

The Doctor Said my Brother has 50 percent Chance of Making it and the Kind of Blood Cancer my Brother has is one of the Easyest to get rid of with Chemo I Know what you mean Rhonda some people have Told us just to Let go Cause he was gonna die anyways some have talk about how many Cousins from my Dads Side have died once my Brother Died

But You Can Be Sure i Won't Give up Hope as long as he has one Breath in him

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:51 pm

JW wrote:
Rhonda some people have Told us just to Let go Cause he was gonna die anyways.......
But You Can Be Sure i Won't Give up Hope as long as he has one Breath in him

Sometimes when bad things happen, even the nicest people end up saying the stupidest things. They don't know what to say, and then blurt out something that ends up being cruel or hurtful. But I'm so glad that you aren't giving up hope! God's power isn't made weaker by those thoughtless words of unkindness, so just keep right on praying and hoping, and doing what you're doing. Thanks for keeping us updated. John has been in my prayers every single day, and will continue to be.

Savannah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers Needed for my Brother
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next