Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free KFC grilled chicken dinner

Go down 
+3
Lori
Savannah
I Love Dean
7 posters
AuthorMessage
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Purple2

Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Empty
PostSubject: Free KFC grilled chicken dinner   Free KFC grilled chicken dinner EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:09 am

Free download coupon

I just received this in an email and you have less than a day to print this free coupon from the Oprah Winfrey website, it's for a free KFC grilled chicken dinner. The link will be removed from Oprah's site by midnight tonight. It looks like a valid deal and I hope the coupon works for everyone. Enjoy....

Lorrie

Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Dd4
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Free KFC grilled chicken dinner   Free KFC grilled chicken dinner EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:52 pm

Thanks, Lorrie!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Free KFC grilled chicken dinner   Free KFC grilled chicken dinner EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:52 pm

The site is too busy now to print the coupon. I hope it I can get one. That looks good!

Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Free KFC grilled chicken dinner   Free KFC grilled chicken dinner EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:58 pm

I tried again and finally got through, but it gave me a message saying I had already printed the allotted amount. I never even printed one. :scratch:

Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Free KFC grilled chicken dinner   Free KFC grilled chicken dinner EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:36 pm

I was able to print 4 last night... my family and a couple of friends I told had a free lunch today. It was good! happy1

The site may be going berserk now... probably a lot of people are trying to print it.

Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Free KFC grilled chicken dinner   Free KFC grilled chicken dinner EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:37 pm

I tried to print one for my Dad last night, but I got the same message as Lori did - that I had already printed my allotted amount, even though I hadn't printed any. Very odd.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Free KFC grilled chicken dinner   Free KFC grilled chicken dinner EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:43 pm

I think i can't cause i don't live in USA right?

Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Jacobk10Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Jacob210
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Free KFC grilled chicken dinner   Free KFC grilled chicken dinner EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:56 am

I heard on the news that a lot of KFC's were overloaded with free chicken requests and some locations even ran out of chicken. The comentator then went on to say that KFC under-estimated the power of Oprah Winfrey's fans. Remember these coupons are good for at least another week.

I also heard that towards the end of the coupon day, the site was not allowing people to download their coupons because of the over abundance of hits. I printed mine early in the day and was able to print off six of them easily. I think by the end of the day they caught on that everyone was doing this and somehow locked or controlled the downloads. Sorry to those that missed out. As for my extras I did hand them out amongst friends and didn't keep them for myself. grinsmiley

And Jacob you are right, sorry they were only good for us here in the U.S.

Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Dd4
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Free KFC grilled chicken dinner   Free KFC grilled chicken dinner EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:59 am

I was able to download 2 before it told me I had already printed the allotted amount of coupons.

It looks like KFC has stopped this promo for now. See article below..

http://www.comcast.net/articles/entertainment/20090508/ENTERTAINMENT-US-OPRAH/
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Party010

PostSubject: Re: Free KFC grilled chicken dinner   Free KFC grilled chicken dinner EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:49 am

Well ain't that just my luck? A day late and a dollar short. Ah well, I'm an an extra crispy kinda guy anyway. ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free KFC grilled chicken dinner   Free KFC grilled chicken dinner Empty

Back to top Go down

Free KFC grilled chicken dinner
Page 1 of 1