Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"SURVIVAL"

Go down 
+13
LauraIngallsfan
Shell
littlehouselover
Ruth
ChristineLovesLHOTP
Vanesa
bethandmanly
amyk
Krissy
Kristina
ChristinaAL
JW
Carol
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3579
Mood : "SURVIVAL" - Page 2 Bokmal10

"SURVIVAL" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "SURVIVAL"   "SURVIVAL" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:48 am

I like this episode. I don't mind seeing this episode again and again. Caroline and the girls playing games to keep warm.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
amyk
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 553

"SURVIVAL" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "SURVIVAL"   "SURVIVAL" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:41 pm

I just watched this one, but on COZI-TV. I don't remember seeing Caroline and the girls playing games. Maybe they cut that out.

That's Jack Ging playing the lawman. He is Colonel Fulbright in season 4 of THE A-TEAM.

I don't know if that is really true about Abraham Lincoln pardoning the Sioux that were involved in an uprising in 1862. I guess I could look it up online.

Anyway, I do really like this episode, although it is not one that would normally come into my mind as being a "favorite." I think it has a powerful message about hatred. I'm glad that in the end, the Jack Ging character did not turn in Mr. Lame Horse.

I'm also so glad I did not live back then and have to endure these kind of cold conditions!

How did Jack survive while the family was gone? Do you think Mr. Edwards looked after him?
Back to top Go down

"SURVIVAL"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2