Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blooper?

Go down 
+22
Shell
alexczarn
littlehousefan200
easyt72000
ChristineLovesLHOTP
Gin
jes9
Krissy
Honeybee
Ruth
RoseRed
charles ingalls
LHFanForever
Vanesa
rana
Rhonda
Prairie Dweller
Lori
Savannah
ChristinaAL
Carol
bethandmanly
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : House - Blooper? - Page 2 Bokmal10

House - Blooper? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 7:23 pm

Hum..It looks like a white car, but I can be wrong...

Vanesa.

House - Blooper? - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
House - Blooper? - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : House - Blooper? - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 9:50 pm

rana wrote:
The camera position was near the ground, as Grace and the window are slightly shown from a worm's-eye view. The window is the one of the post office, which is situated on the ground floor of the building. So the reflection can't show something, which stands on the ground as well.

Unless there was a slight rise/hill in the background where the car was parked. It looks like it's parked on a little hill. Interesting catch, Susie!
Back to top Go down
LHFanForever
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHFanForever

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 6:54 pm

I had never noticed any of these before but will definetly look now!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 9:45 pm

Boy! You guys are good! I never noticed anything!
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 10:30 am

I was watching "Mortal Mission" last night. When Charles and Jonathan find the place where the guy took the medicine Jonathan says that he'll harness up the horse. When Charles comes into the barn we see Jonathan messing with the horse collar, but the horse is very clearly tied up!
I know that Jonathan *could've* tied the horse back up after putting the collar on, but that wouldn't make too much sense!

House - Blooper? - Page 2 PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 5:28 pm

I've never catched this one Prairie Dweller...But you are right! I've all forgotten about this scene.

As for the "car" thing , I showed both photos to my mother and friends and they agreed with me; IT'S A CAR. grinsmiley Laughing

Vanesa.

House - Blooper? - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

Number of posts : 2009

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 6:33 pm

the last farewell if you listen closely you can hear a cell phone ringing
House - Blooper? - Page 2 Confused0043

House - Blooper? - Page 2 GARYKEEPER
Back to top Go down
RoseRed
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
RoseRed

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 10:21 am

OhMy

You remain responsible.. Forever...
For what you have tamed.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

Number of posts : 2009

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 11:25 am

heh don't mean to be of topic when i see the final
trailer for the transformers... when sam's dad was going to the car dealer you can see the light from the camera in the window

House - Blooper? - Page 2 GARYKEEPER
Back to top Go down
RoseRed
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
RoseRed

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 5:52 pm

I don't know if this is a "blooper" or not...but I was watching "The Talking Machine" today (the epi where Laura falls in love with Jason) and the scene where Mary approaches Pa in the plowing field.

When he asks her to take the team in, she turns around to grab the reins and the bottom button of her pinafore is unbuttoned.

lol

Dumb thing to notice.
I wonder though if it was supposed to be that way?

You remain responsible.. Forever...
For what you have tamed.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 10:32 am

I noticed a blooper in um... the first of the three final movies. The one where Albert has the nose bleeds.

At the end Jason kisses the girl on the cheek and he's standing next to her and Miss Plum. The view then goes back to Laura and then to Albert, and in the background, you can see that Jason is still standing behind the girl and Miss Plum. He should be holding hands with them.

House - Blooper? - Page 2 PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ruth

Number of posts : 2916
Mood : House - Blooper? - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Filming blooper in "Dearest Albert, I'll Miss You"   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Anyone noticed this? Smile

House - Blooper? - Page 2 Vlcsna15

Leaves House - Blooper? - Page 2 RuthKeeper Leaves
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:59 pm

No, I haven't notices it before. good eye. I spy with my little eye a modern telephone pole.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : House - Blooper? - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:06 pm

never noticed.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : House - Blooper? - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:27 pm

There are several bloopers like that....in one episode, not sure which one, you can see a modern day truck in the Oleson's Mercantile window.....in another episode, you can see an airplane fly over.....the jet stream from it.... HeeHee

House - Blooper? - Page 2 Rhonda10House - Blooper? - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:29 pm

I never noticed this either, but I have noticed mountains in the background in many episodes. Of course, in The Lord Is My Shepherd, a mountain plays a key role in the story.

House - Blooper? - Page 2 JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ruth

Number of posts : 2916
Mood : House - Blooper? - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:40 am

Oh yes the one Rhonda's talking about is in "For The Love of Blanche:"

Leaves House - Blooper? - Page 2 RuthKeeper Leaves
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : House - Blooper? - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:50 am

I watched Dearest Albert yesterday and did not notice that....good eye, Ruth!

House - Blooper? - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:40 am

I'M gonna have to a closer look.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:46 pm

That's so funny. Good catch.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

Number of posts : 227
Mood : House - Blooper? - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:54 pm

oh wow....how funny

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
easyt72000
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
easyt72000

Number of posts : 126
Mood : House - Blooper? - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:19 am

How funny! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
littlehousefan200

Number of posts : 6161
Mood : House - Blooper? - Page 2 Confus10

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:52 pm

I'd never noticed that before. Wow!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:13 pm

I don't think they thought anyone would notice it,

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:31 pm

There are other bloopers listed in this thread https://lhotp.editboard.com/t415-blooper

Here are others that were noticed by members of another board I belong to:

In the "Creeper of Walnut Grove" Laura and Andy try to get Bandit to track down a scent of a sandwich in order to find the Creeper. Well Laura is trying to get Bandit to smell the sandwitch and she puts it in his mouth, Bandit runs away with the sandwich and Laura complains that he took her sandwich.

In "Be my Friend" Laura is with Charles and she has the baby that she found named Grace. They are in the mercentile and Harriet keeps wondering about the baby. Charles says it is Laura's and Harriet belives him. Wouldn't you think that Harriet could see that Laura was never pregnent, I mean they see each other ever week. Another thing Harriet also sees Willie looking at the baby and Harriet freaks out, now wouldn't it be physically impossible for a boy Willie's age to father a child?

The only blooper I have ever noticed on my own is the tree banging against Laura's attic bedroom window while she was dreaming in "The Music Box". I knew there wasn't a tree right there.

I just remembered another one, in the episode "The Fighter" I think, well the one where Jhon Garvey fights Joe Kagan, you notice that after Jhon tells the crowd that he is injured Harriet Olsen starts to cry and burry her face in her hands. Another person in the mean time fights for Jhon Garvey while Harriet is still crying then you see a far away shot and you see Harriet is up cheering. Then the scene goes close up to Harriet and she is still crying.

In Season 1's "The Love of Johnny Johnson," when Laura told Mary to shut up (I love that scene, by the way, lol), Laura was sitting on one side of the table, but when Ma came in and told her to apologize, Laura was sitting on the complete opposite side. You can tell because in one shot, the window was right behind her, and in the next shot, it wasn't.

In the beginning (Christmas at Plum Creek) , everyone kept calling bunny a boy. then later when nellie came to pick her up , they switched to calling her a she.

The Pilot - I did notice at least 3 different jet streams in the sky and car tracks in the prairie grass.

i caught a blooper on "little lou" ep. when john is in the kitchen to confront mrs oleson - if you look closely she throws the salt shaker in the pot on the stove. when the camera cuts back to her the shaker is back on the stove.

Last edited by bethandmanly on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blooper?   House - Blooper? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blooper?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next