Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WORKOUT BUDDIES UNITE HERE! (Cool Down Area)

Go down 
+14
MissOleson
Savannah
pamh36
Julia
emilyanneoftheprairie
Lori
Alice
Rob
Gin
Susie
Rhonda
Amy
JW
Carol
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MikeInFla

Number of posts : 152

WORKOUT BUDDIES UNITE HERE! (Cool Down Area) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORKOUT BUDDIES UNITE HERE! (Cool Down Area)   WORKOUT BUDDIES UNITE HERE! (Cool Down Area) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 2:21 pm

We have a fitness center at work and I try to use it every day. The problem is I don't go every day, sometimes I have stuff to do in the afternoon and just don't have the time. Most weeks I go Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat. Sometimes skip the Sat. Wish I could get in there M-Friday. Because I have a heel spur I no longer jog. But I use the elliptical machine and go 3 or 4 miles at a time on it. Low impact on the foot and I get a good workout in. In 2001 I lost 100 pounds, got down to 163. I am back to about 210 lbs, would be nice to get back to 185 or so... I did it in 2001 following the Slim Fast plan. If you follow the directions like it says, it really does work. Lost 100 pounds in 9 months back then. Now that I am mid-40's it is harder to keep it off than when I was 30. But I try and feel healthy most of the time my family tries to eat right and we do our best to have sweets in moderation. I got back down to 190 last summer but then got busy at work and stopped going to the fitness center. Went back up to 215. Now hovering around 210.
Back to top Go down

WORKOUT BUDDIES UNITE HERE! (Cool Down Area)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3